xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
Hi! I have a few questions about the game.

1) Is there any content in the game that is not available or blocked for a character who is an slut/outcast? If so, what is content?

2) While working as a prostitute in a hotel, the character was beaten by a Pavlin after asking for more money. Since then, work as a prostitute is not available, as the character is afraid of the Pavlin. Is this a dead end of this path or does it have some kind of continuation?

Thanks.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
1) Is there any content in the game that is not available or blocked for a character who is an slut/outcast? If so, what is content?
some characters plots get blocked off due to high slut fame and some scenes between previous characters might change but other than that i don't think so.
2) While working as a prostitute in a hotel, the character was beaten by a Pavlin after asking for more money. Since then, work as a prostitute is not available, as the character is afraid of the Pavlin. Is this a dead end of this path or does it have some kind of continuation?
thats not the end basically you have to keep returning to talk to him, after 4-5 tries he will relent and the prostitution events will resume

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi! I have a few questions about the game.

Thanks.
Someone else answered the second one, I will add about the first one. There is content open to only sluts, and some blocked if you are a slut. There is content open to only being a nerd or a jock etc. Most of the content is open to everyone but there is a number of content open to only certain things, it is done this way to create replayability and add immersion so you see some different options and reactions. Just like with example school chats, when you talk to one of the school kids, you will see different text based on your social group, your slut rep and how much they like you. Most of them have 15-18 different blurbs of text as just a example.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do you even find the dog? I haven't run across him yet and not at the pet store.
Dog should only show up if you have your own apartment then will be there at the pet store, but be aware there is not much content for the dog.

PopeBibbles

Jun 3, 2017
Dog should only show up if you have your own apartment then will be there at the pet store, but be aware there is not much content for the dog.
I own the apartment in town and set it to my primary residence and was still a no-show at the pet store. Only the rabbit and parrot as options. Just double checked, and stayed overnight in the apartment. Pretty sure I checked before I had it set as primary and same result, which is why I set it to primary, to check. This is also a new game as of this version.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Can someone explain to me what's going on, because I am utterly baffled. When I started the game, I downloaded the Windows 64 sonnix version of the QSP Player. Whilst playing the game, I wanted to reconfigure the boxes slightly, to get a better view of the action. I'd done this quite a few times already with no issues. But this time, the action box suddenly filled up the entire screen, and when I tried to reconfigure, it wouldn't budge, it was totally locked in place. I also noticed the sliders had disappeared, the resizing option and even the cross to turn it off. All the other boxes worked the same as before, but the action box was totally stuck with no way to alter it.

So I thought ok, I'll delete it and extract it again, and it should be back to the original default setting? No, it was still stuck in the same position. But if I delete the download and re-download, surely then it must return to the original default? No, even then it's still stuck. So I then deleted everything, the sonnix download, the Girl life download, all my saves, and everything in the recycle bin. And downloaded everything again from scratch, but that made no difference whatsoever. The action box is still obscuring the entire screen. How can you get rid of everything, and still not get the original default version? And how is it possible for all the resizing functions to just vanish into thin air, when you try to move one of the boxes?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I've worked out what I did wrong, so disregard my post above. I must have deleted image, and I needed to re-instate it and move it to the top of the page, which automatically moved the action box to the bottom, and returned the resizing options to it . So everything's good again.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I own the apartment in town and set it to my primary residence and was still a no-show at the pet store. Only the rabbit and parrot as options. Just double checked, and stayed overnight in the apartment. Pretty sure I checked before I had it set as primary and same result, which is why I set it to primary, to check. This is also a new game as of this version.
Don't know what to say, I know it is suppose to work but I had nothing to do with it. Sounds like a bug.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Why after a certain point, do you stop getting prostitute events at the gas station? Now all I'm getting are requests to flash, and all the sex requests I was getting for the first two weeks have just disappeared

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Apparently my attractiveness has dropped to minus 10, despite having looks 8 out of 10. I have slightly rough skin, no addiction, I don't need to shave, I'm not a bimbo. So how could my attractiveness drop from over 180, if nothing has actually changed regarding her appearance, it doesn't make any sense? Is there a bug?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Apparently my attractiveness has dropped to minus 10, despite having looks 8 out of 10. I have slightly rough skin, no addiction, I don't need to shave, I'm not a bimbo. So how could my attractiveness drop from over 180, if nothing has actually changed regarding her appearance, it doesn't make any sense? Is there a bug?
Check for an STD.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Check for an STD.
Even if she does have one, if it's not visible, how could that possibly reduce attractiveness? How could other people be affected by something they couldn't see or know about?

But you were right she has active herpes, so that's probably the cause. She'll be a succubus soon, so I'm guessing the herpes will just disappear when the fairy changes her?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Even if she does have one, if it's not visible, how could that possibly reduce attractiveness? How could other people be affected by something they couldn't see or know about?

But you were right she has active herpes, so that's probably the cause. She'll be a succubus soon, so I'm guessing the herpes will just disappear when the fairy changes her?
It's a STD and I don't know why it change the looks like that but it does. It is one of the old hold over things from long ago that was never been changed on how to handle STD's better.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Not fixed. I tried an all-new game. It still has the problem of not assigning a name to the random BFs whom you decide to shag instead of date.
Well shit, I won't throw the person under the bus that said they had it fixed but I guess it didn't work. Its a complex issue as there is a lot of variables in the random lovers code and HG is working on adding a new class of "hookups" so can't go changing stuff in there without fuking him over. We'll do what we can to have this resolved during this dev cycle.
:cry:

Reactions: yoyodyne

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thank you....But
"You should consider the possibility of a pregnancy, since apparently you no longer have periods.
Your body is recovering from the trauma of pregnancy after your miscarrage."
this message is on there for much over a month...the console command made no visible difference
I don't understand the intricacies of the preg code well enough to know how to resolve this. I'll ask the coders if they have a solution.

OK, I've been told it would need a save game to investigate but also I was wrong. Recovery period is 6-10 weeks so its is likely you are still in that timeframe and just need to wait it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sumit
Feb 23, 2018
My favorite parts so far of playing are the therapist scenes and the cafe with the boss.

Id love more will power checks for stuff that if you dont have enough youre forced to do lewd things. Like the therapist and glory hole grabbing/letting go.

Would love to see therapist and cafe boss scenes expanded. And maybe a random chance of a bathroom having a gloryhole when you go in it instead of always having to go into the last stall? unisex bathrooms if you want to justify it lore wise idk.

Random chance of stuff happening + having to use will power to avoid = good. this logic could be used in the hotel maid more.

i havnt explored it much but it feels like stuff at home is a small amount of content and you gotta grind for it, and again click on it. Id like more immersive with coercion and willpower checks to avoid lewd stuff.

Maybe like if youre drunk + arroused or one of those then you have to pass a willpower check to avoid rather than one to do it.

School could use blackmail content, guy in the locker takes a pic and blackmails you? and if you dont pay up (physically) you get slut fame ect.

just throwing out ideas. I havnt explored the game completely so maybe some of this is already implemented, just some things ive noticed.

Also just giving my input that i only did the female non magic playthrough, I fiddled with the other two playthroughs but the magic concept didnt interest me and the sex change didnt seem to do much. So im sticking with female non magic MC start.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Comments below on a few points.

My favorite parts so far of playing are the therapist scenes and the cafe with the boss.

Id love more will power checks for stuff that if you dont have enough youre forced to do lewd things. Like the therapist and glory hole grabbing/letting go.

Would love to see therapist and cafe boss scenes expanded. And maybe a random chance of a bathroom having a gloryhole when you go in it instead of always having to go into the last stall? unisex bathrooms if you want to justify it lore wise idk.
Someone is working on expanding the therapist stuff no clue what they are going to add only that someone is working on it.

Random chance of stuff happening + having to use will power to avoid = good. this logic could be used in the hotel maid more.
There is some of this scattered around the game already.

i havnt explored it much but it feels like stuff at home is a small amount of content and you gotta grind for it, and again click on it. Id like more immersive with coercion and willpower checks to avoid lewd stuff.
Well sex with family is not typical so it takes a bit to get the ones that will have sex with Sveta have sex with her, you have to convince them first.

Maybe like if youre drunk + arroused or one of those then you have to pass a willpower check to avoid rather than one to do it.
Not sure what you are asking here, but being drunk, or high on drugs or sometimes arousal etc can effect willpower costs

School could use blackmail content, guy in the locker takes a pic and blackmails you? and if you dont pay up (physically) you get slut fame ect.
It already exists, blackmail content at school that is.

just throwing out ideas. I havnt explored the game completely so maybe some of this is already implemented, just some things ive noticed.

Also just giving my input that i only did the female non magic playthrough, I fiddled with the other two playthroughs but the magic concept didnt interest me and the sex change didnt seem to do much. So im sticking with female non magic MC start.
Right now the most content is the magic school girl, the regular Pav school girl has the same but none of the magic obviously. Which is the start with the most content. We only recently started working on Uni content.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes