Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That only happens if there is no name assigned to the NPC. Non-assignment of names comes from the random encounters where you decide to directly have sex and not go on a date and then agree to be FWBs or agree to date after. Definitely a bug that's been addressed but not been successfully fixed yet. If you check your contacts list, if there's no name assigned to that NPC, then you have a problem. Best way to address it so far is to just break up or do one night stands.
Actually, I did manage to meet up with that guy. As soon as I moved to another area, the link suddenly appeared. So perhaps, 'near the apartments', doesn't mean right outside, but in an adjacent area? His name was assigned, so I suppose I just needed to move out of the five eight estate.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think it has to do with succubus needs. If you don't have enough sex in a given time period it seems to trigger this. Basically telling you to feed more. Also, you can "win" the argument and remain in control and not wake up in a random place.
That's what I thought. So I was pretty surprised when it happened immediately after a 36 hour whoring bender, with everything completely maxed out with all the cum Sveta consumed. So hunger mustn't be the only factor. Maybe it also represents some kind of inner turmoil in Sveta between her former human self and the Succubus she's becoming.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Some of the travel timings between places seem to be wrong. For instance, if you walk directly to the train station from Sveta's home in Pavlovsk it takes 20 minutes. But if you go via the Commercial Area first, it only takes 15 minutes. How can the direct route, take longer than the indirect one?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
In the Wiki, it claims you can get paid in the gloryholes at the Community Centre in Pavlovsk, and in the Nightclub in the City Center. I've tried in both locations numerous times, and that option has never come available, whatever choice I make. Is this content bugged, has it been removed, or was it never available to begin with? My Sveta has very low inhibition, so I know it's not that stopping me.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Some of the travel timings between places seem to be wrong. For instance, if you walk directly to the train station from Sveta's home in Pavlovsk it takes 20 minutes. But if you go via the Commercial Area first, it only takes 15 minutes. How can the direct route, take longer than the indirect one?
You're right! It takes an additional 5 minutes to get to the Pavlovsk train station from the apartment. If you go by the Residential area, you also shave off 3 minutes.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
When selecting Popular/I am beautiful, you have a +20 sex reputation in the Pavlovsk box. Is this supposed to be correct?
From a roleplay pov, yes. From a technical pov, no idea really, but i can guess.
Sex rep should also encompass what others think of you, not just your actions in this department. So if you're popular/beautiful, more people would like to have sex with you, which increases your sex reputation.

Reactions: yoyodyne

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When selecting Popular/I am beautiful, you have a +20 sex reputation in the Pavlovsk box. Is this supposed to be correct?
Yes since you are taking over playing her after a certain background. Also you can get sex rep without having sex, being a flirt, flashing etc can all lead to it.

Reactions: yoyodyne

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
As pointed out above, neds to be done on multiple days, you can check in teh traits menu to see how many more days you need to do for each level and how many days of withdrawal needed to clear it should you wish to. Currently there's no minimum time limit per day so you can get dressed up as a bimbo and immeditately change back each day if you really want to.
I understand this part and viewing the traits to see my progress. i attempted many different combinations and never got past 0 of 10 lvl 1.
what items do you need to wear to be fully bimbo? or do you have to unlock it somehow?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Chatting with the fairy at Pavlovsk Park sometimes generates this pop-up:

Error
Code: 0
Desc: Unknown error!

:oops:

Doesn't seem to affect the gameplay so far.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You're right! It takes an additional 5 minutes to get to the Pavlovsk train station from the apartment. If you go by the Residential area, you also shave off 3 minutes.
Since then, I've noticed that it's only 15 minutes direct in the opposite direction. So I'm guessing that's just an error. Direct, it also takes 25 minutes to walk from Pushkin to the five eight estate. But if you go through Pavlovsk Park, it only takes 20. I'm guessing there are other such errors dotted about the game.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know what triggers pegging with Petka? I always get lock scenes with him but no pegging
Not sure what you mean by lock scenes. But you have to take long showers at school after PE class, then there is a chance he spies on you and you can catch him. If you catch him and have a strapon as in you own a strapon harness and own a dildo that fits on it, then you can use it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Since then, I've noticed that it's only 15 minutes direct in the opposite direction. So I'm guessing that's just an error. Direct, it also takes 25 minutes to walk from Pushkin to the five eight estate. But if you go through Pavlovsk Park, it only takes 20. I'm guessing there are other such errors dotted about the game.
The park one I am pretty sure is correct as Pushkin is on the other side of the park and if you go by road you are going around the park somewhat. The other one you mentioned is a error.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The park one I am pretty sure is correct as Pushkin is on the other side of the park and if you go by road you are going around the park somewhat. The other one you mentioned is a error.
But why would anyone who had lived in Pavlovsk all their life take the longer route? If Sveta was a stranger and didn't know that it was further following the road, then it would make sense. The player may not know that, but Sveta definitely would.

Vax072

Mar 10, 2019
I understand this part and viewing the traits to see my progress. i attempted many different combinations and never got past 0 of 10 lvl 1.
what items do you need to wear to be fully bimbo? or do you have to unlock it somehow?
Bimbo dress AND shoes AND bimbo make-up, or three sex-related activities a day, if I remember correctly. You can read the text, saying something like “ you are wearing a bimbo outfit, bimbo shoes and bimbo make-up. You’re looking like a bimbo.” That should work.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
But why would anyone who had lived in Pavlovsk all their life take the longer route? If Sveta was a stranger and didn't know that it was further following the road, then it would make sense. The player may not know that, but Sveta definitely would.
Safer the park is a little more dangerous than the streets are.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Safer the park is a little more dangerous than the streets are.
I've been through the park hundreds of times and nothing has ever happened to me. Whereas on the streets, I've been mugged, raped, arrested and verbally abused on multiple occasions. So reality doesn't really bear that out. I suppose if you walk around the Park late at night, it might be problem. But since you can get attacked anywhere....my Sveta has been raped on the stairway of her apartment building....it doesn't make any difference in my experience.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The street prostitution system needs to be overhauled. The chances of you getting arrested or mugged and financially penalised are so overwhelmingly against the prostitute, that nobody in real life would ever do it. I read somewhere in this forum, that it was the way it was, so it was more realistic. Well that's complete nonsense. In real life, women prostitute themselves to make money, not to lose it. If they didn't benefit, they wouldn't do it and neither would the pimps who exploit them either. So the present system in this game, is complete fantasy, that bears no relation to reality. In real life, most police forces do not have the manpower to enforce the law against prostitutes, in anything more than a token manner. Most street girls get arrested, at most every couple of months, not every other day!

For realism's sake, I dug up some figures relating to the prosecution of prostitution in Russia, which is where this game is supposed to be set. In 2018, there was believed to be approximately 3 million prostitutes working in Russia, and the Police there arrested about 10,000 of them in that year. So that means 2.99 million of them didn't get arrested at all. So this notion that the police in St Petersburg, are going around arresting every female prostitute every couple of days, is just a complete fabrication. It never happens. The vast majority of working girls in Russia never get arrested, even once, during a year. I reckon most of the girls who get arrested, are committing other crimes as well, like dealing drugs, theft and involvement in people trafficking.

Now, I understand that perhaps the intention was to add a bit of drama, to that part of the game, by adding consequences to committing a felony offense. But I just think the way it's been applied is total overkill. This should be an occasional random event, and not a nightly occurrence. It should happen once every fortnight at most. Really, to make the game more realistic, and at the same time make it more difficult for street girls to make too much money. You should make it very difficult for them to operate without a pimp. That means they can still earn steadily, but they have to give 50% up to him or her. I'm sure then you could create other events, around girls not giving up 50%, or not working enough, or getting hooked on hard drugs by the pimp etc etc. Perhaps also, the pimp could pay off the police, to not hassle his girls so much. And that would give a good motivation for Sveta to become one of his girls. Also a pimp could eventually set Sveta up with special one off gigs, at say stag parties, where she could potentially make a lot more money by being getting gangbanged by all the guys.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The street prostitution system needs to be overhauled. The chances of you getting arrested or mugged and financially penalised are so overwhelmingly against the prostitute, that nobody in real life would ever do it. I read somewhere in this forum, that it was the way it was, so it was more realistic. Well that's complete nonsense. In real life, women prostitute themselves to make money, not to lose it. If they didn't benefit, they wouldn't do it and neither would the pimps who exploit them either. So the present system in this game, is complete fantasy, that bears no relation to reality. In real life, most police forces do not have the manpower to enforce the law against prostitutes, in anything more than a token manner. Most street girls get arrested, at most every couple of months, not every other day!

For realism's sake, I dug up some figures relating to the prosecution of prostitution in Russia, which is where this game is supposed to be set. In 2018, there was believed to be approximately 3 million prostitutes working in Russia, and the Police there arrested about 10,000 of them in that year. So that means 2.99 million of them didn't get arrested at all. So this notion that the police in St Petersburg, are going around arresting every female prostitute every couple of days, is just a complete fabrication. It never happens. The vast majority of working girls in Russia never get arrested, even once, during a year. I reckon most of the girls who get arrested, are committing other crimes as well, like dealing drugs, theft and involvement in people trafficking.

Now, I understand that perhaps the intention was to add a bit of drama, to that part of the game, by adding consequences to committing a felony offense. But I just think the way it's been applied is total overkill. This should be an occasional random event, and not a nightly occurrence. It should happen once every fortnight at most. Really, to make the game more realistic, and at the same time make it more difficult for street girls to make too much money. You should make it very difficult for them to operate without a pimp. That means they can still earn steadily, but they have to give 50% up to him or her. I'm sure then you could create other events, around girls not giving up 50%, or not working enough, or getting hooked on hard drugs by the pimp etc etc
Yeah, there was meant to be a conection to having to use a pimp so that the work without one was not worth pursuing but it didn't get added so we are left with the current problems. It is on m hit list but I have a lot of technical stuff to work through in other areas so no idea when I will have chance to tackle it. Meanwhile maybe someone else on the team will be able to look at it.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yeah, there was meant to be a conection to having to use a pimp so that the work without one was not worth pursuing but it didn't get added so we are left with the current problems. It is on m hit list but I have a lot of technical stuff to work through in other areas so no idea when I will have chance to tackle it. Meanwhile maybe someone else on the team will be able to look at it.
I think you need to make it so the pimp can offer to get the Police off her back. In the end, it's in his interests for his girls to get arrested as little as possible. Also I think that if Sveta is a succubus, over time maybe you could make it, so she gains some influence over the pimp, as her magical skills increase. So she persuades him, to let her keep more of the money. As a succubus, she should be totally irresistible to most human males, once she's fully developed her skills. Her powers of persuasion should become very difficult to turn down, maybe to the point where customers pay much more, than they'd ordinarily want to

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes