Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Most of them seem to be completely clueless when it comes to women. They act like they're looking for romance, but then say some of the stupidest things imaginable. In real life only sluts who were really desperate for a fuck would give them the time of day. Even the gopniks have more class than most of these idiots
Like I said the system doesn't work correct they are suppose to have different traits but it doesn't work right. So I personally recommend turning it off unless you are playing a succubus and need to be able to hunt.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Like I said the system doesn't work correct they are suppose to have different traits but it doesn't work right. So I personally recommend turning it off unless you are playing a succubus and need to be able to hunt.
I think there should be randomized dialogue as well. For variety. Everybody has the same pick up line. :LOL: Also, it's weird that an option for Sveta with a high inhibition score is to be a to suggest sex with a random stranger - without a willpower check at that. I think that needs an overhaul.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Here's another travel timing in Pavlovsk that is just totally wrong. It takes 5 minutes to walk from the residential district to the market, but in the opposite direction it takes 15 minutes. Is it because you're walking backwards?

• Haha
Reactions: domdale and Goldaga

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The worse one yet! Only 69 roubles in my purse and I still got robbed. Is this content bugged? No wonder the thieves in this part of Russia seem to be everywhere, robbing everyone, because the local police spend all their time arresting prostitutes instead of them

Last edited:

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Robbers and rapists are a good source of income once your protagonist learned how to defend herself :whistle: Too bad you cannot turn the tables and rape the shit out of them too.

Reactions: Savasch

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Robbers and rapists are a good source of income once your protagonist learned how to defend herself :whistle: Too bad you cannot turn the tables and rape the shit out of them too.
If you let your succubus self loose, actually you can. :sneaky:

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Numerous typos:

You loses a clone. -> lose a clone
Try as you might your focus reminds as strong... -> remains
It would be a good place for skinny dipping but you're too worry about what... -> worried
You reach for another beer but Lera pulls it away before you can grab it. Then he stands up... -> she stands up

The mirror in the apartment hallway gives this description even after you have had LASIK surgery.
Your large, eyes are sapphire with average eyelashes.chic, stylish glasses -> no need for coma after large, & chic, stylish glasses -> is a sentence fragment.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The worse one yet! Only 69 roubles in my purse and I still got robbed. Is this content bugged? No wonder the thieves in this part of Russia seem to be everywhere, robbing everyone, because the local police spend all their time arresting prostitutes instead of them
Well the robber would have no clue how much money you have, it isn't like they walk up and ask how much you have and then rob you if you have enough.

As far as how often it happens it is rng based, I don't know what the odds are for it anymore it has been changed a few times. I know it happens or is suppose to happen more at night especially late.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Well the robber would have no clue how much money you have, it isn't like they walk up and ask how much you have and then rob you if you have enough.

As far as how often it happens it is rng based, I don't know what the odds are for it anymore it has been changed a few times. I know it happens or is suppose to happen more at night especially late.
Actually every time my Sveta has been robbed has been during daytime. She's literally whoring all night, with multiple opportunities to be robbed, and it never happens. So I don't think that's correct at all. From what I can see, it always happens during daytime. The Wiki claims that if you have less than 1000 roubles you won't get robbed. But the last four times a thief has tried to rob me, I've had less than that in my purse. So either the rules have changed or the game is bugged.

You get robbed most often in the City Center. Which is why I make most of my bank deposits in Pavlovsk. The only place it's ever happened to me there, is outside her parent's apartment building. It doesn't seem to happen anywhere else in Pavlovsk. But maybe it does very occasionally. There seem to be particular areas in the game where it happens a lot, and everywhere else it's pretty infrequent.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The arousal bar seems to be problematic. Sometimes when you take care of the "problem," it doesn't reflect on the bar until you move elsewhere or do another action. It doesn't seem to refresh immediately in certain instances and remains at maximum. Bug?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think there should be randomized dialogue as well. For variety. Everybody has the same pick up line. :LOL: Also, it's weird that an option for Sveta with a high inhibition score is to be a to suggest sex with a random stranger - without a willpower check at that. I think that needs an overhaul.
Are you offering to write all those lines? If so have it PMed to me by the end of the month, 100 pickup lines. Snap to it. :)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Actually every time my Sveta has been robbed has been during daytime. She's literally whoring all night, with multiple opportunities to be robbed, and it never happens. So I don't think that's correct at all. From what I can see, it always happens during daytime. The Wiki claims that if you have less than 1000 roubles you won't get robbed. But the last four times a thief has tried to rob me, I've had less than that in my purse. So either the rules have changed or the game is bugged.

You get robbed most often in the City Center. Which is why I make most of my bank deposits in Pavlovsk. The only place it's ever happened to me there, is outside her parent's apartment building. It doesn't seem to happen anywhere else in Pavlovsk. But maybe it does very occasionally. There seem to be particular areas in the game where it happens a lot, and everywhere else it's pretty infrequent.
Someone like Kevin or one of the other coders would have to look at it. I only know how it should work not if there is a issue with the code or not.

Sep 23, 2021
Are you offering to write all those lines? If so have it PMed to me by the end of the month, 100 pickup lines. Snap to it. :)

Some god awful ones here :ROFLMAO:

Question, is there a development roadmap for characters/quests or forum for contributions? Just had a quick look around the game and nothing there, and I hate discord as that's an anarchic mess.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys, I'm new to this game.
How often did this game got updated? Is there any regular schedule to follow?
Roughly every 3 months, so the next one will come out end of June beginning of July time. Then next one after that end of Sept, beginning of Oct, then around Christmas, then end of March, beginning of April then repeat every year.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Some god awful ones here :ROFLMAO:

Question, is there a development roadmap for characters/quests or forum for contributions? Just had a quick look around the game and nothing there, and I hate discord as that's an anarchic mess.
Pretty much all the development for the game is done on discord.

Reactions: IllusiveVagabond
May 11, 2021
"Kevin, Kevin," one frog ribbits to another.
"Kevin, Kevin," another frog ribbits back.

Annnd a snake comes out of no where and swallow them both!

Girl Life (2022-05-06) .qsp

0.8.7 Dev Image Pack 1

Keep yourself safe and please continue to report those pesky bugs when you found them!

Last edited:

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
"Kevin, Kevin," one frog ribbits to another.
"Kevin, Kevin," another frog ribbits back.

Annnd a snake comes out of no where and swallow them both!

Girl Life (2022-05-06) .qsp
Mega

0.8.7 Dev Image Pack 1
Mega

Keep yourself safe and please continue to report those pesky bugs when you found them!
What's new in Dev version? Or as always this is a great mistery so no one could report any bug in new content;).

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What's new in Dev version? Or as always this is a great mistery so no one could report any bug in new content;).
City and uni magic starts added
Uni start starting dates fixed
changed dresses for Scandalicious and Salacious and gowns for Mon Chéri (you'll need dev image pack/s)
text edits
Bug fixes

mostly just bug fixes, code, text and images.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes