yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I like the fact that there are some real life locations in St. Petersburg. It could afford to have more. Maybe the State Hermitage Museum, for one. The Galeria is a massive mall but this one seems to sadly lack a food court and toilet facilities. Also the stores operate from 10:00 - 23:00 IRL (the supermarket opens earlier). I noticed the Mon Chéri purse no.2 (a Louis Vuitton from the image) would probably cost 90,000 ₽ IRL not a mere 4,000 ₽ in game.

Also, there's an advert for the Aurora Talent Agency on the noticeboards. Where/when is the content for that?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Another issue for me, are the dates with guys you meet on the street. I mean these guys came up to Sveta and asked her out, they weren't forced into it. So why when she goes out on the date, and asks them what they like about her? Why do so many of them hate the way she looks. Surely if they hated the way she looked so much, they never would have asked her out to begin with? This one guy hated absolutely everything about my characters looks, figure, hair colour and makeup. And then the bastard was surprised, when she decided to make out with another guy in front of him.

They meet Sveta the day before, so it's not like she's had time to change everything about her appearance drastically. Whoever came up with these laughable scenarios, really does need to think again

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
I don't understand the intricacies of the preg code well enough to know how to resolve this. I'll ask the coders if they have a solution.

OK, I've been told it would need a save game to investigate but also I was wrong. Recovery period is 6-10 weeks so its is likely you are still in that timeframe and just need to wait it out.
Thanks a lot...i used the cheat to get pregnant(again), then got it aborted at hospital. Now it shows "It has been 120 (now 147) days since you last remember having a period."

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Another issue for me, are the dates with guys you meet on the street. I mean these guys came up to Sveta and asked her out, they weren't forced into it. So why when she goes out on the date, and asks them what they like about her? Why do so many of them hate the way she looks. Surely if they hated the way she looked so much, they never would have asked her out to begin with? This one guy hated absolutely everything about my characters looks, figure, hair colour and makeup. And then the bastard was surprised, when she decided to make out with another guy in front of him.

They meet Sveta the day before, so it's not like she's had time to change everything about her appearance drastically. Whoever came up with these laughable scenarios, really does need to think again
So agree. I've found that to be super annoying. It's made me avoid starting relationships with the randoms.

renond

Apr 24, 2021
Is the Natalya to BDSM club path broken now with the implementation of willpower? I feel like I've visited her for weeks now and not had the choice to get the club.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Are there only 7 photography assignments from the photography shop? At 3,000 ₽ per assignment, they barely cover the cost of the camera. I would think weddings would at least repeat. Sveta could get become recognized as a photographer for a steady line of work but there's no provision for it in Reputation.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Are there only 7 photography assignments from the photography shop? At 3,000 ₽ per assignment, they barely cover the cost of the camera. I would think weddings would at least repeat. Sveta could get become recognized as a photographer for a steady line of work but there's no provision for it in Reputation.
It was a import from the add flavor mod, there use to be only 3 but I made a few more. Eventually more will be added, I was hoping someone else would add a few but so far no one else has.

Reactions: CosmicComedy

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The Wiki claims that you won't be robbed unless you have over 1000 roubles. So I had 677 roubles in my purse, and I still got robbed. Is this yet another case of the Wiki being hopelessly out of date or wrong, or is this part of the game bugged?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
It was a import from the add flavor mod, there use to be only 3 but I made a few more. Eventually more will be added, I was hoping someone else would add a few but so far no one else has.
I think you could have some generic ones that could be randomized - weddings, portraits, etc. Maybe even leading to fashion shoots with models.

In the text of the Sonia shoot at the isolated beach seems to imply that she is already an outcast during the summer yet events to her being so have not happened.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The Wiki claims that you won't be robbed unless you have over 1000 roubles. So I had 677 roubles in my purse, and I still got robbed. Is this yet another case of the Wiki being hopelessly out of date or wrong, or is this part of the game bugged?
Honestly I have no clue, Kevin will have to look at that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think you could have some generic ones that could be randomized - weddings, portraits, etc. Maybe even leading to fashion shoots with models.

In the text of the Sonia shoot at the isolated beach seems to imply that she is already an outcast during the summer yet events to her being so have not happened.
I would like to see it but someone has to write it and I am working on Uni content, eventually if no one else does I will add more

That is one of those, we wanted hints in the journal but you can't do it until she falls. I am guessing who ever coded it decided it was better to always let the player know there was a photoshoot possible with her then have it appear months after they did the photoshots and then never notice a new one was added.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Can someone please reconsider the mugging rates, because the present odds of being robbed in St Petersburg is ludicrous, and bears no relation to reality whatsoever. In most major cities the odds of being mugged are about 1 in 10000. In other words if you got mugged more than 2 or 3 times in one year, you could consider yourself extremely unlucky. In this game if you spend a lot of time in St Petersburg Center, you're very lucky if it only happens once every week, usually of course when you're on the way to the bank to make a deposit.

I've heard some of the Devs say this game is a simulation, and as such it has to bear some relation to reality. So what's real about this? Yes people get robbed on city streets all the time, but there are a lot of people in big cities, and the chances of it being a particular person repeatedly is vanishingly small. Also in a place like St Petersburg, which in normal times would expect to have thousands of foreign tourists. Surely these are the people most likely to be targeted by street thieves, and not ordinary Russians who would be much less likely to have a lot of money?

Reactions: yoyodyne

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Ah, I finally became Albina's lover and she disbanded the Starlets but it's kinda frustrating.

I didn't experience any of the whoring events, after the different shows, and now I don't have access to the money from said shows anymore. I like you Albina, but girl you really make my life harder with that move. I wanted to use that money to get the fake passport, among other things ( you never have enough purses and panties!) :LOL:

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Is the Natalya to BDSM club path broken now with the implementation of willpower? I feel like I've visited her for weeks now and not had the choice to get the club.
Yes and no?

The willpower change isn't an issue. Its probably just because you haven't submitted to Natalya enough times. (It took quite a number of visits. There is a variable you can use to check, but I can't remember what it is offhand). I've successfully gotten her to give Sveta the BDSM Club location in this version.

What does seem to be broken (for me anyway) is the sub path in the club. It requires a maid outfit and an enema before showing up at the club for training. Problem is that even though my Sveta already has the enema kit, it doesn't show up in the bathroom. I haven't found a solution and so that path seems closed unless I want to cheat my way in, which is frankly a pain the in ass if you pardon the pun.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone please reconsider the mugging rates, because the present odds of being robbed in St Petersburg is ludicrous, and bears no relation to reality whatsoever. In most major cities the odds of being mugged are about 1 in 10000. In other words if you got mugged more than 2 or 3 times in one year, you could consider yourself extremely unlucky. In this game if you spend a lot of time in St Petersburg Center, you're very lucky if it only happens once every week, usually of course when you're on the way to the bank to make a deposit.

I've heard some of the Devs say this game is a simulation, and as such it has to bear some relation to reality. So what's real about this? Yes people get robbed on city streets all the time, but there are a lot of people in big cities, and the chances of it being a particular person repeatedly is vanishingly small. Also in a place like St Petersburg, which in normal times would expect to have thousands of foreign tourists. Surely these are the people most likely to be targeted by street thieves, and not ordinary Russians who would be much less likely to have a lot of money?
I suppose it's to give us "victims," especially when Sveta becomes a succubus and has the use of higher level magic. But yes, being accosted every other day is silly. And one would think the word on the street after several unsuccessful heists would make these snatchers more wary.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Ah, I finally became Albina's lover and she disbanded the Starlets but it's kinda frustrating.

I didn't experience any of the whoring events, after the different shows, and now I don't have access to the money from said shows anymore. I like you Albina, but girl you really make my life harder with that move. I wanted to use that money to get the fake passport, among other things ( you never have enough purses and panties!) :LOL:
Only way you wouldn’t see any of the whoring events is if you either joined the group too late for the RNG to be on your side or you were a virgin.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The random BF/GF system is still a mess IMHO and unless you are playing a succubus and need to feed, I personally recommend just turning it off.
Most of them seem to be completely clueless when it comes to women. They act like they're looking for romance, but then say some of the stupidest things imaginable. In real life only sluts who were really desperate for a fuck would give them the time of day. Even the gopniks have more class than most of these idiots

Reactions: Alice Bunny

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Some of the dreams don't seem to match up to the characters you're playing. My Sveta is a slut, and yet after waking from certain dreams where she has sex, she says to herself 'that felt so real even though I'm still a virgin'. The last time this happened, the previous day she'd had sex with one of the randoms, got fucked twice in the community centre gloryhole, and been banged at least two times at the gas station. And that was a quiet day for her. When these faulty events occur it just ruins the sense of immersion in the character.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes