Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
My alarm is set for the weekend, and yes it's usually set for 9AM. But that doesn't explain why after working all through Saturday night, and waiting for the Supermarket to open so I could make a deposit in the ATM. I went to bed at 10AM on Sunday, and set my alarm for 6PM so I could go on a date with my girlfriend at 8PM. However, I was woken up by it 3 hours after that at 11PM ( so 5 hours late this time). So it looks awfully like I have a magic alarm clock, which can reset itself, so I don't wake up before I've had a perfect amount of sleep.
Then it's a bug that no one has reported or found up to this point.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Actually I discovered, if you keep clicking one of the buttons repeatedly, eventually you can get an orgasm. My Sveta is a succubus, so it seems to be much easier for her to cum, since she's pretty much horny all the time. But what I really want is for the other girl to cum. Mind you I did notice after the last sex session with a girl, that there was a message at the top of the menu saying that I still managed to gain some nourishment, even if she didn't cum.

As far as guys are concerned, I've never known one of them not to cum, and that's out of hundreds of instances. They always cum. Now maybe if you're a succubus, that stacks the odds in your favour, I don't know? But in my experience there's a big difference between men and women, when it comes to having an orgasm.
If a NPC cums or not is up to who ever writes the scene. Personally I always write a scene where the NPC cums. I am assuming this is with the random bf/gf's that you are seeing this with.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Another time cost inconsistency is walking to Pushkin from the courtyard of the parents' apartment takes 30 minutes but if you go through the residential area then via Pavlovskiy Park it's only 17 minutes total. Also the direct return trip to the residential area is 30 minutes but only 15 through the park.

According to Google maps, Pushkin is approximately 3.4 km northwest from the Pavlovsk train station, Pavloskiy Park is adjacent east of the station. Walking time directly from the station is an estimated 43 minutes, 51 minutes going through the park, IRL.
GL is roughly based on the real life locations. I argued for making it a train ride away but most wanted it close to Pav or they felt no one would ever visit it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think it's really cool to include a real church in Pavlovsk. The St. Nikolas Church is actually the Cathedral of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker (Pavlovsk) - Собор Св.Николая Чудотворца IRL. Google Maps places it 2.7 km SSE of the train station (an estimated 34 minute walk).

Trivia: St. Nicholas of Myra was Bishop of Myra and became the patron saint of sailors, called the Wonderworker because of countless miracles attributed to his intercession. Has an Orthodox feast day of 19 December (would be neat to have an event on that day in game).
We use RL stuff but as I mentioned in my previous post, GL is not exactly the same only based on it. Many of these things was the same way in the original Russian game and we didn't know better at first. Now it has mostly just became GL cannon to leave things.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When Sveta's birthday comes around, there is no celebration. Would be more immersive if there are plans for that with optional events.
I agree, get that party written and sent over to me by the end of the month. Don't forget to find images for it.

Vax072

Mar 10, 2019
I agree, get that party written and sent over to me by the end of the month. Don't forget to find images for it.
Sarcasm is my second favorite -asm. But anyway, I’ve tried to upload content proposition to the wiki, the link seems not active yet.

As for new content, maybe the need to code it make some of us hesitate. Could you make a section in the wiki page to upload text content?
And I won’t stop telling how good this game is, and how extended the choices are. Just crazy! Thanks!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sarcasm is my second favorite -asm. But anyway, I’ve tried to upload content proposition to the wiki, the link seems not active yet.

As for new content, maybe the need to code it make some of us hesitate. Could you make a section in the wiki page to upload text content?
And I won’t stop telling how good this game is, and how extended the choices are. Just crazy! Thanks!
I wasn't being sarcastic, well maybe a little, but mostly I was being serious. I started writing for the game because I wanted to see more done with the Pav School and after awhile when i realized no one was going to do it. I asked to do it and the rest is history. To be fair I was a proof reader by that point, I was helping changing the machine translation text into real english but I wasn't doing any of my own content and then I just started doing it. I knew nothing about how to code when I started, now I know the basics.

We have nothing to do with the wiki, that is fan created and other than us giving them a discord channel and a few of the devs from time to time going over to add something, we don't really have anything to do with it. For anything about the wiki your best bet is join our discord and then use the wiki channel.

Vax072

Mar 10, 2019
I wasn't being sarcastic, well maybe a little, but mostly I was being serious. I started writing for the game because I wanted to see more done with the Pav School and after awhile when i realized no one was going to do it. I asked to do it and the rest is history. To be fair I was a proof reader by that point, I was helping changing the machine translation text into real english but I wasn't doing any of my own content and then I just started doing it. I knew nothing about how to code when I started, now I know the basics.

We have nothing to do with the wiki, that is fan created and other than us giving them a discord channel and a few of the devs from time to time going over to add something, we don't really have anything to do with it. For anything about the wiki your best bet is join our discord and then use the wiki channel.
Maybe it would be helpful to have somewhere a kind of platform with subjects you’re looking for in it: pictures of birthday parties, writing of the continuation of the Dimka blackmail story, continuation of the hypnosis therapist pathway, and so on. We users could help for small tasks, even those who may be afraid of too big duties...

Reactions: yoyodyne

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Maybe it would be helpful to have somewhere a kind of platform with subjects you’re looking for in it: pictures of birthday parties, writing of the continuation of the Dimka blackmail story, continuation of the hypnosis therapist pathway, and so on. We users could help for small tasks, even those who may be afraid of too big duties...
Basically it is a community project so if you want to help, you just say. I want to help, then either pitch a idea for something you want to write and we will either say yes or not(most times we say yes but not always as we want to make sure it fits our goals for the game) of you say I want to help is there anything you need help writing with. Then we find you something to write, proof read, or code depending on your skill set.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
If a NPC cums or not is up to who ever writes the scene. Personally I always write a scene where the NPC cums. I am assuming this is with the random bf/gf's that you are seeing this with.
Just the girlfriends, not the boyfriends. They always cum. The girlfriends can make Sveta cum, you just can't do the same for them. If you're a succubus, you sometimes get a message telling you that you've gained some nourishment from the encounter. But what you really want is both girls getting to cum and not just Sveta. Seems like a bit of a big oversight that none of the random girlfriends can cum, which makes me think it must be deliberate rather than an unintentional error. The question is why?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just the girlfriends, not the boyfriends. They always cum. The girlfriends can make Sveta cum, you just can't do the same for them. If you're a succubus, you sometimes get a message telling you that you've gained some nourishment from the encounter. But what you really want is both girls getting to cum and not just Sveta. Seems like a bit of a big oversight that none of the random girlfriends can cum, which makes me think it must be deliberate rather than an unintentional error. The question is why?
GF was added later after the BF's already existed so my guess is who ever added them just didn't add it, or didn't write text that they do but the code is there. Since you said you get nourishment as a succubus.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I tried to resize my clothes from Scandalicious at the tailors, but nothing happens and the screen goes blank. Can't you do it for this clothing or is this another bug?

Worked out how to get it done. But only by pressing emergency, so this content must be bugged

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
GF was added later after the BF's already existed so my guess is who ever added them just didn't add it, or didn't write text that they do but the code is there. Since you said you get nourishment as a succubus.
Yeah, I noticed the girlfriends are still referred to as BF's in the Relation box

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I tried to resize my clothes from Scandalicious at the tailors, but nothing happens and the screen goes blank. Can't you do it for this clothing or is this another bug?

Worked out how to get it done. But only by pressing emergency, so this content must be bugged
Is that with the version Shrimpy posted? This bug should be fixed in that version.

Another issue for me, are the dates with guys you meet on the street. I mean these guys came up to Sveta and asked her out, they weren't forced into it. So why when she goes out on the date, and asks them what they like about her? Why do so many of them hate the way she looks. Surely if they hated the way she looked so much, they never would have asked her out to begin with? This one guy hated absolutely everything about my characters looks, figure, hair colour and makeup. And then the bastard was surprised, when she decided to make out with another guy in front of him.

They meet Sveta the day before, so it's not like she's had time to change everything about her appearance drastically. Whoever came up with these laughable scenarios, really does need to think again
Its a known issue and one we do intend to fix. There is a new "hookups" system being made and it is likely that will replace these ramdom bfs
Is the Natalya to BDSM club path broken now with the implementation of willpower? I feel like I've visited her for weeks now and not had the choice to get the club.
Its nothing to do with willpower, you have to have gone quite far down the line with her. Either turn her into a sub or as her sub reject the contract or sign it and stick with her for a couple of months.
The Wiki claims that you won't be robbed unless you have over 1000 roubles. So I had 677 roubles in my purse, and I still got robbed. Is this yet another case of the Wiki being hopelessly out of date or wrong, or is this part of the game bugged?
I think this was previously the case but got removed. I've added it back as its pointless having muggers if you're that poor.
Can someone please reconsider the mugging rates, because the present odds of being robbed in St Petersburg is ludicrous, and bears no relation to reality whatsoever. In most major cities the odds of being mugged are about 1 in 10000. In other words if you got mugged more than 2 or 3 times in one year, you could consider yourself extremely unlucky. In this game if you spend a lot of time in St Petersburg Center, you're very lucky if it only happens once every week, usually of course when you're on the way to the bank to make a deposit.

I've heard some of the Devs say this game is a simulation, and as such it has to bear some relation to reality. So what's real about this? Yes people get robbed on city streets all the time, but there are a lot of people in big cities, and the chances of it being a particular person repeatedly is vanishingly small. Also in a place like St Petersburg, which in normal times would expect to have thousands of foreign tourists. Surely these are the people most likely to be targeted by street thieves, and not ordinary Russians who would be much less likely to have a lot of money?
Its a game and there's some things that simply aren't going to be realistic. If you have good observation skill you can avoid these more often than not.
Yes and no?

The willpower change isn't an issue. Its probably just because you haven't submitted to Natalya enough times. (It took quite a number of visits. There is a variable you can use to check, but I can't remember what it is offhand). I've successfully gotten her to give Sveta the BDSM Club location in this version.

What does seem to be broken (for me anyway) is the sub path in the club. It requires a maid outfit and an enema before showing up at the club for training. Problem is that even though my Sveta already has the enema kit, it doesn't show up in the bathroom. I haven't found a solution and so that path seems closed unless I want to cheat my way in, which is frankly a pain the in ass if you pardon the pun.
The enema kit was going weird because of a check for cum in anus that clearly wasn't working as in tended. I've changed the code to be less crap so hopefully it'll work for you as intended. Also, make sure its not set to always clean in the cheat menu as this is the default. I'll change club to let you train if cheat active too so you'll be good either way.
Some of the dreams don't seem to match up to the characters you're playing. My Sveta is a slut, and yet after waking from certain dreams where she has sex, she says to herself 'that felt so real even though I'm still a virgin'. The last time this happened, the previous day she'd had sex with one of the randoms, got fucked twice in the community centre gloryhole, and been banged at least two times at the gas station. And that was a quiet day for her. When these faulty events occur it just ruins the sense of immersion in the character.
There's 2 different types of dream with similar lines but none that exactly match. One uses teh guy variable which is for how many guys you've had sex with the other uses the new stat['virgin'] variable which is for if Sveta thinks she is a virgin. If you type them into console and either return a 0 there is a problem. Can you let me know if this is the case so I can workout what is going wrong?
Numerous typos:

You loses a clone. -> lose a clone
Try as you might your focus reminds as strong... -> remains
It would be a good place for skinny dipping but you're too worry about what... -> worried
You reach for another beer but Lera pulls it away before you can grab it. Then he stands up... -> she stands up

The mirror in the apartment hallway gives this description even after you have had LASIK surgery.
Your large, eyes are sapphire with average eyelashes.chic, stylish glasses -> no need for coma after large, & chic, stylish glasses -> is a sentence fragment.
The sentence in the mirror is made up of various descriptive fragments taken from body file, have moved the glasses part to new line with check for glasses but that text shouldn't have been showing if you had LASIK, hopefully just a case of body file not having been updated when you looked.
The arousal bar seems to be problematic. Sometimes when you take care of the "problem," it doesn't reflect on the bar until you move elsewhere or do another action. It doesn't seem to refresh immediately in certain instances and remains at maximum. Bug?
Sounds like the stat window not updated when it should be in first case and second is Sveta entering a phase where she is primed for multiple orgasms. This will keep arousal high and cause further orgasms to occur very easily. It is meant to happen.
Can someone explain why the alarm goes off whenever it wants to, and not the time you set it to go off? Just now I set it for 7AM the night before, but I was woken by it at 9AM. But when I checked in the menu, it still showed the 7AM time I set the previous night. This happens a lot, which doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence for when I start the new school term at the end of this month. I'm going to get expelled and kicked out of my parent's apartment because my alarm clock doesn't work properly.
Check that the alarm is set to ON. The instruction for on or off where not clear in previous versions so I changed it to make it clear but being different you might have it off in error.
"He places one calloused hand on you back and starts pushing his big 11 cm schlong inside your dripping pussy"

Just wondering when did 4 3/4 inch become big?
As someone else said it big in girth for its length. There's only so many words for thickness and unfortunately this one is misleading.
My alarm is set for the weekend, and yes it's usually set for 9AM. But that doesn't explain why after working all through Saturday night, and waiting for the Supermarket to open so I could make a deposit in the ATM. I went to bed at 10AM on Sunday, and set my alarm for 6PM so I could go on a date with my girlfriend at 8PM. However, I was woken up by it 3 hours after that at 11PM ( so 5 hours late this time). So it looks awfully like I have a magic alarm clock, which can reset itself, so I don't wake up before I've had a perfect amount of sleep.
Same thing, check its on.
When Sveta's birthday comes around, there is no celebration. Would be more immersive if there are plans for that with optional events.
Yes, we need a birthday event. Having one for Kolka too would be ideal.

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
Hi I started a cursed schoolgirl playthrough, I can access the Tatiana hideout and learned every magic (magic level is 12) until only red ones are left.
How do I continue the story, in the wiki it is written I should do mission but don't have that option.
Also does any other npc teach magic ?
I found the Kazuku guy and bought the paper, used 3 of them and nothing happen, do \I need a specific magic level or it is random ?
Thanks

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Tatiana is supposed to show you the library where you can pick up additional spells (they appear randomly). If you choose to become a succubus, then your magic & mana gain is exponential as compared with just being human. The spells that are in red are still beyond your grasp until your magic level is equal to what is required.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
The enema kit was going weird because of a check for cum in anus that clearly wasn't working as in tended. I've changed the code to be less crap so hopefully it'll work for you as intended. Also, make sure its not set to always clean in the cheat menu as this is the default. I'll change club to let you train if cheat active too so you'll be good either way.
Thanks Kevin. Much appreciated. Sorry for the trouble.

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
Tatiana is supposed to show you the library where you can pick up additional spells (they appear randomly). If you choose to become a succubus, then your magic & mana gain is exponential as compared with just being human. The spells that are in red are still beyond your grasp until your magic level is equal to what is required.
thanks for the reply

Last edited:

mjreynolds

Nov 3, 2020
Yeah, there was meant to be a conection to having to use a pimp so that the work without one was not worth pursuing but it didn't get added so we are left with the current problems. It is on m hit list but I have a lot of technical stuff to work through in other areas so no idea when I will have chance to tackle it. Meanwhile maybe someone else on the team will be able to look at it.
wish I knew more about coding and I'd try to tackle some content and stories. Maybe some day I'l knuckle down and try to learn.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes