deathgothic

May 18, 2018
Can someone list a magnet link for the official torrent file, mega chrashes my computer and my torrent client dont regster the torrent file

Edit: Nevermind figured it out

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Check that the alarm is set to ON. The instruction for on or off where not clear in previous versions so I changed it to make it clear but being different you might have it off in error
My alarm is set to ON. That was one of the first things I noticed, when I started the game, that the weekend alarm was set to OFF. So I make sure they are both set to ON whenever I change the time. Even if it was set to OFF, that wouldn't explain why the game is setting off the alarm too late. Surely if the alarm was set to OFF, it wouldn't go off at all.

The same thing happened again. I set the alarm for later in the day, than Sveta usually gets up. I made absolutely certain it was turned ON. This time the alarm didn't go off at all and I woke up three hours after I wanted to, which mean't I would have missed out on something yet again ( thank god for the autosaves). I repeated about 5 times, and every time I got a similar result. I reckon it happens when you go to bed very very late, in this case the following morning after breakfast. The game decides you haven't had enough sleep, and the alarm doesn't go off at all, or goes off at a later time. In the end I had to just have naps, which was ok, cos all my stats apart from sleep were at maximum

Last edited:

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
I think the dates are currently buggy.
I go to residential area during the time that was set up, but there is only this text "is waiting outside your apartment block" without the name of the guy, so I cant really engage with him

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
In the City Centre, we have a fast food restaurant and a high class restaurant for people who shop at Mon Cheri. Shouldn't we have some kind of middle ranking restaurant as well, for people who have more money to spend, but don't necessarily want to wear clothes by top designers just to have something to eat? This is after all the hub of a major city, you would expect it to have a wide range of places to eat out. Also we need some kind of bar in the Centre, where you can hang out the rest of the week, when the Nightclub isn't open. I can't believe you put bars in other parts of the city, but none in the Centre.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I go to residential area during the time that was set up, but there is only this text "is waiting outside your apartment block" without the name of the guy, so I cant really engage with him
That happens with the random BFs you hook up with and option having sex with first then agree to date after. The ones that you go on a date first don't appear to have this problem. If you check the phone contacts, if there is no name assigned to the BF then you have that problem.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That's what confused me to begin with. You need to be in five eight, click the icon, then move to the residential district, and the name will then appear.

However, there are a few where the name doesn't appear in your relation box after you set up the date. It just says 'BF', but without any name. If that happens, you won't be able to meet up with them, and when they ring to make the date, you might as well just finish with them. Because there can't be a link, if there's no name to link it to.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
There's dialogue in school gossip that appeared that says Ivan is banging both Katja and Sveta before it has happened. I know this is a quest for Katja. Bug?

Also, is there a path to train for boxing for Sveta after she meets Ivan's boxing coach?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Once again I'm sunbathing on the secluded beach and apparently I'm feeling chilly, despite the temperature being 35 degrees celsius. I can't imagine any scenario where somebody from Northern Russia, who is probably used to seriously low temperatures in the winter, would ever be chilly in 35 celsius heat. This happens a lot, even when the temperature tops 40 degrees.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I had entered the main page (where the downloads are) to look for the link to the guide for girl life, but then I noticed a download option '' image core optimized '' there is any difference from the image pack from '' all in one '' ? because right now i have all in one + qsp 0.8.6.2

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There is issues with the random bf/gf it needs to be rebuilt. I personal suggest turning it off until it is fixed, unless you are playing a succubus and need it for hunting.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In the City Centre, we have a fast food restaurant and a high class restaurant for people who shop at Mon Cheri. Shouldn't we have some kind of middle ranking restaurant as well, for people who have more money to spend, but don't necessarily want to wear clothes by top designers just to have something to eat? This is after all the hub of a major city, you would expect it to have a wide range of places to eat out. Also we need some kind of bar in the Centre, where you can hang out the rest of the week, when the Nightclub isn't open. I can't believe you put bars in other parts of the city, but none in the Centre.
Someday but before adding more we need to flesh out the current places a bit more first.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There's dialogue in school gossip that appeared that says Ivan is banging both Katja and Sveta before it has happened. I know this is a quest for Katja. Bug?

Also, is there a path to train for boxing for Sveta after she meets Ivan's boxing coach?
Sounds like when bgk changed some of the katja stuff, the code is not blocking it like it should anymore.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I had entered the main page (where the downloads are) to look for the link to the guide for girl life, but then I noticed a download option '' image core optimized '' there is any difference from the image pack from '' all in one '' ? because right now i have all in one + qsp 0.8.6.2
I believe it is the same image pack, but I honestly don't know. The only difference between the optimized pack is the images are slightly compressed to take up less space but otherwise the same.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
can we change social group in between game. using cheat
You can but you can also change groups by just doing what one of the groups like and befriending the kids in that group. Then they will ask you to join and you switch groups then.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I just started a new route, and the game says my last period was 7 days ago. So why is it also saying I'm about to start a new period? I selected the choice, 'I just recently menstruated', and yet the following day it's still saying that I'm about to have a period.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Date as in GF/GF or you mean go out as friends with benefits?
GF/GF. That's what Anushka suggests she might be up for, the first time they kiss in her apartment. She says she wants to take it slow, but the implication is that they might become an item eventually. She does also suggest that they should share an apartment, when they go to university. I suppose it depends what route you're following. In this one, my Sveta is an alt party girl, which is basically what Anushka is. I'm guessing that Anushka would probably want an open relationship, which is what my Sveta as a succubus would want as well.

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
I can't enter Meynold house normally anymore. I just sent to Katja's room automatically when I tried to progress her sister's quest line

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes