Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
How is it possible for slut renown to increase, if you don't have sex and don't do anything remotely slutty? Not only did it not go down when I prayed in church, and lit candles, it actually increased despite me spending the rest of the day in the Gym and practising magic with Tatiana. There doesn't seem to be any logic to this system!

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How is it possible for slut renown to increase, if you don't have sex and don't do anything remotely slutty? Not only did it not go down when I prayed in church, and lit candles, it actually increased despite me spending the rest of the day in the Gym and practising magic with Tatiana. There doesn't seem to be any logic to this system!
I don't know how exactly the system works, but I think it might increase/decrease gradually.

You can test increasing it as follows:
Flash your tits/do slutty things a bunch and see how much your rep rises
1) Immediately
2) At midnight
3) Over the next few days

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi is there any one willing to convert the qsp file to HTML? I'm running a rpi 400 setup Raspbrry OS, wine doesn't work on any Qsp players, and both the Qsp editor or Qsp tools also does not work
The game code would have to be completely redone to work on HTML and I don't think anyone is willing to do that.

That sounds like android. I know there is a android player for qsp but I can't remember where the link is. You can try googling it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think it goes down daily but it could be weekly, but I think it is daily but in small amounts.

It goes down slowly even with doing those things it will only going down something like 5 points a day at most. Also you don't have to have sex. just do things that cause rumors. Which could be as simple as agreeing to go somewhere private with a boy, even if no one see's it he might go around telling everyone you did and brag you guys did more. Just like in RL some boys will lie about stuff like that to make themselves look better regardless what it does to a girls rep.

I believe it is done while you sleep at midnight or when you sleep after midnight has passed or if it is weekily it is done Sunday night. I will point out it is hard to get it down once it gets high, as high slut rep unlocks a number of events that cause people to react to you differently and some of those scenes cause rumors even if you don't do a lot. So when your rep gets really high it might only drop but 1-2 points a day.

It is something along those lines, I am just a writer. To get the exact code on how it works you would have to get bgk, rachel or Kevin to post here with a more detailed explanation on how it works. But what I posted above is roughly how it works.

deathgothic

May 18, 2018
The game code would have to be completely redone to work on HTML and I don't think anyone is willing to do that.

That sounds like android. I know there is a android player for qsp but I can't remember where the link is. You can try googling it.

No its a full desktop linux, it used to work with wine on my okd computer but not now. Fyi there is a qsp tool here that convert qsp to html hemce why i asked

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No its a full desktop linux, it used to work with wine on my okd computer but not now. Fyi there is a qsp tool here that convert qsp to html hemce why i asked
That is strange I know we have players that are able to play it with linux with a windows adapter. Not sure why you can't this is the first I heard of it not working.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think it goes down daily but it could be weekly, but I think it is daily but in small amounts.

It goes down slowly even with doing those things it will only going down something like 5 points a day at most. Also you don't have to have sex. just do things that cause rumors. Which could be as simple as agreeing to go somewhere private with a boy, even if no one see's it he might go around telling everyone you did and brag you guys did more. Just like in RL some boys will lie about stuff like that to make themselves look better regardless what it does to a girls rep.

I believe it is done while you sleep at midnight or when you sleep after midnight has passed or if it is weekily it is done Sunday night. I will point out it is hard to get it down once it gets high, as high slut rep unlocks a number of events that cause people to react to you differently and some of those scenes cause rumors even if you don't do a lot. So when your rep gets really high it might only drop but 1-2 points a day.

It is something along those lines, I am just a writer. To get the exact code on how it works you would have to get bgk, rachel or Kevin to post here with a more detailed explanation on how it works. But what I posted above is roughly how it works.
On that particular day, the only sexual thing I did, was using the sex machines with Tatiana, so I could learn another spell. And it doesn't seem very likely that she was gonna tell anybody else about that. I didn't interact with anyone else that day, apart from telling a random guy and a gopnik on the train that I wasn't interested. I spent virtually the whole day working out alone at the Gym and practising magic with Tatiana.

On this particular run through Sveta goes to the BDSM brothel on the highway, near Pavlovsk, about twice a week, so maybe it could be a delayed response to that? But in that case, I would have expected Prostitution to increase, but it's still zero. So I don't think it's due to that. Although that Brothel is listed as being part of Pavlovsk according to the Wiki, it doesn't seem to have any effect on slut renown. Maybe because it's so secretive, and nobody connected to it, is likely to be talking about what they get up to there?

Sveta's slut rep is dropping slowly, usually 1 point every night, because on this run through I am being careful not to do anything slutty ( at least in Pavlovsk) until I've got it down sufficiently to interact with more npcs when Sveta returns to high school after the summer holidays. Hopefully, once it gets lower I'll be able to do some slutty things in Pavlovsk, but use visits to church to stabilise her slut rep at a level that doesn't interfere with interactions at high school?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
In the Wiki there's a street prostitution location which is supposed to be in a street adjacent to the Central Park. But when you go to the Park there's no link and no mention of it. In some of the early changelogs it is mentioned, so it definitely existed in the past, but I've been through all the subsequent changelogs and I can't see any reference to it being removed. However, in v0.2.5d, a bug was corrected which prevented Sveta from working as a street prostitute at this location. So is it possible this bug has resurfaced again or has this option been deliberately removed, but not mentioned for some reason in the changelog?

Also in the Wiki, it claims that Sveta can earn money in the gloryholes at the Community Centre and the Nightclub. I've tried this many many times, and it definitely isn't possible at either location. The only gloryhole where this happens, is the one in the basement of the Sex Shop. It doesn't happen always there. Some days you can try for hours and nothing happens. But if you go enough times, eventually it will, and once it does, it pretty much happens for the rest of that day. In the other two places though, it never happens, no matter how many times you try.

I saw there have been amendments made to the gloryholes in v0.8.1 and v0.8.6. In the last one this related specifically to the gloryholes at the Community Centre and the Nightclub, but no reference is made to removing the ability for Sveta to earn money in them. So has this happened by design or is it an accidental bug? I started playing Girl Life after the last version was released, so I don't know if it was possible to earn money at these two locations before that or much earlier in the game

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
If you have very high inhibition, there seems to be something of a contradiction when it comes to exercising at home. Sveta is not confident enough to wear most gym outfits at home, yet apparently if she gets completely naked , she's perfectly ok working out like that.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I've just done a shift to the circle of trees at the Suburban Cooperative, but the game is saying I'm too tired to shift back to Pavlovsk, even though my Sleep is at 85. I've done it elsewhere with much less than that, so I don't get that at all?

Sep 23, 2021
I've just done a shift to the circle of trees at the Suburban Cooperative, but the game is saying I'm too tired to shift back to Pavlovsk, even though my Sleep is at 85. I've done it elsewhere with much less than that, so I don't get that at all?
What's your Mana level? If it's too low you can't shift. Don't remember the exact number needed though, but early on until you level up your mana levels you can usually only do one shift.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
What's your Mana level? If it's too low you can't shift. Don't remember the exact number needed though, but early on until you level up your mana levels you can usually only do one shift.
It was definitely high enough. I'd basically been asleep all day, and that was literally the first time I used magic that night. There was no way I didn't have enough Mana. It's the first time it's ever happened to me. The following day everything was back to normal. So I've no idea what could have caused it. I basically had to walk back to St Petersburg Industrial District, to get the train back to Pavlovsk. 5km in high heels is no joke I can tell you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IllusiveVagabond

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Zarkhy : I don't get any progress ... i am wearing bimbo outfit, bimbo shoes, no panties and bimbo make up ... text says: "You look like a bimbo" ... but i don't get any points towards the trait ... :(.

Edit:

Bimbo.JPG

I just found something ... so no bimbo because succubus ...? :eek:

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Zarkhy : I don't get any progress ... i am wearing bimbo outfit, bimbo shoes, no panties and bimbo make up ... text says: "You look like a bimbo" ... but i don't get any points towards the trait ... :(.

Edit:

View attachment 1811157

I just found something ... so no bimbo because succubus ...? :eek:
Yes. You can't be both. I'm not really sure why. I'd assumed it was because learning magic makes you incredibly intelligent, and that conflicted with how being a bimbo was portrayed in this game. But if there's a smart bimbo mode, that suggests otherwise. I don't understand why the two are incompatable then? I'd definitely make my succubus Sveta into a smart bimbo, if I had the chance.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This is the craziest one yet. On another run through a previously virgin Sveta has had vaginal sex twice, at least one of them being a very hard deep fuck, with a larger than average penis, which left her vagina extremely sore. And yet according to the game her hymen is still intact, and so she's still technically supposed to be a virgin apparently!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
If you play as a computer nerd, you get 100000 hours of prepaid internet access. That 11.4 years of continuous access. How could Sveta's parents afford such an enormous investment for their daughter, when apparently her mother can't afford to buy her new clothes? If she uses it for say 5-6 hours a day, she won't need to buy anymore internet access until she's at least 63!

• Haha
Reactions: IllusiveVagabond

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
If you play as a computer nerd, you get 100000 hours of prepaid internet access. That 11.4 years of continuous access. How could Sveta's parents afford such an enormous investment for their daughter, when apparently her mother can't afford to buy her new clothes? If she uses it for say 5-6 hours a day, she won't need to buy anymore internet access until she's at least 63!
:unsure: How are you getting those hours? For me, the nerd start has like 20 hours of prepaid internet access at the beginning...

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes