Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
And also my relationship with Katja doesn't progress, she just keeps telling the story about how Vicky fell into her own pee and nothing else. Current relationship level 99, makeup skill 43.
Have you gotten the event where Vicky asks you to hang out with Katja to avoid her being harassed by guys?

I'm not sure what the exact requirements are for that scene to trigger, but I think it's what you're missing.

Reactions: dregon87

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yes the outcast slut has higher slut rep than any social group will accept. That is what makes that start hard, have to burn off the slut rep, then have to make friends with people and then get into a social group.

Keep in mind all the outcast starts where added due to player requests to have hard starts, ones that they really had to work at to accomplish what they wanted.
Is it possible to still have the content with Natasha, even if you have high slut rep? Because with Julia for instance, it says she definitely won't have anything to do with you, but with Natasha it just says you have to work really hard to befriend her. And Natasha can end up being badly corrupted by Sveta anyway, because she's so desperate to borrow money off her. I've played Natasha content so far with my computer nerd Sveta, when I started at the end of August. But with slutty Sveta I started in June, and I'm still only in August, so I haven't started back at school where we meet Natasha for the first time. So I was wondering, even if she's still pretty slutty, can she still interact with some of the characters at school, and specifically with Natasha, or does everyone totally refuse to acknowledge her?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Not saying your lying, only saying after looking at the code I don't know how it would be possible. But I am not a coder, someone like kevin will have to take a look at it and see if they can find out what might have caused it.

Could you make a new start doing it the same way and see if you can repeat it?
Yeah, now it's just 20 hours. I tried several times using the same original set up. And each time I got just 20 hours. All I can think, is at some point I've got a blank screen and I've used the emergency reset, and that's changed it from the initial 20 hours free access to the absolute maximum. Cos it does say that process can sometimes cause issues. I guess for the forseeable future I won't need to buy anymore access on that playthrough?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to still have the content with Natasha, even if you have high slut rep? Because with Julia for instance, it says she definitely won't have anything to do with you, but with Natasha it just says you have to work really hard to befriend her. And Natasha can end up being badly corrupted by Sveta anyway, because she's so desperate to borrow money off her. I've played Natasha content so far with my computer nerd Sveta, when I started at the end of August. But with slutty Sveta I started in June, and I'm still only in August, so I haven't started back at school where we meet Natasha for the first time. So I was wondering, even if she's still pretty slutty, can she still interact with some of the characters at school, and specifically with Natasha, or does everyone totally refuse to acknowledge her?
You can be friends with most of the students even if you area slut, which is typically what unlocks their content. It just takes longer because your relationship with all of them start lower than if you had not picked a outcast let alone a outcast slut.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, now it's just 20 hours. I tried several times using the same original set up. And each time I got just 20 hours. All I can think, is at some point I've got a blank screen and I've used the emergency reset, and that's changed it from the initial 20 hours free access to the absolute maximum. Cos it does say that process can sometimes cause issues. I guess for the forseeable future I won't need to buy anymore access on that playthrough?
Yeah it can, just never heard of that one before. But it looks like it isn't a bug with the start so that is good.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Does this make any sense or is it just useless dialogue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible to meet them in this cafe, and if so, how?

And also my relationship with Katja doesn't progress, she just keeps telling the story about how Vicky fell into her own pee and nothing else. Current relationship level 99, makeup skill 43.
Bella's content is currently WIP. You can go to the cafe with her as soon as Sneg stops posting Riley pics on the Discord and gets back to work.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Have you gotten the event where Vicky asks you to hang out with Katja to avoid her being harassed by guys?

I'm not sure what the exact requirements are for that scene to trigger, but I think it's what you're missing.
If you have a high relationship with Katja and her hangout event hasn't triggered then your grades are too low. Sveta needs a good relationship with her as well as good enough grades, I think it's something about her being a good influence

Reactions: dregon87

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
If you have a high relationship with Katja and her hangout event hasn't triggered then your grades are too low. Sveta needs a good relationship with her as well as good enough grades, I think it's something about her being a good influence
Two things:

1) Makes perfect sense with the Meynolds storyline

2) Oh god, has my Sveta been too much of a nerd every time!?

Streamer

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone have latest qsp file for bro mod? I am not getting the registration activation email from tfgs. Hopefully their admins can sort it out.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Bella's content is currently WIP. You can go to the cafe with her as soon as Sneg stops posting Riley pics on the Discord and gets back to work.
AKA never, because Sneg will never stop posting pictures of herse... I mean Riley.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You can be friends with most of the students even if you area slut, which is typically what unlocks their content. It just takes longer because your relationship with all of them start lower than if you had not picked a outcast let alone a outcast slut.
Well that's ok then, I don't mind a challenge

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
There's a scene outside her parent's apartment, where some boys are smoking and Sveta asks for a cigarette. And they agree to give her one in return for blowjobs. If she agrees, after she makes them cum, one of the boys give's Sveta his partially used packet of cigarettes. But when you look in her purse, there are no cigarettes. She basically just doesn't get them. So why say she gets them, if she doesn't?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There's a scene outside her parent's apartment, where some boys are smoking and Sveta asks for a cigarette. And they agree to give her one in return for blowjobs. If she agrees, after she makes them cum, one of the boys give's Sveta his partially used packet of cigarettes. But when you look in her purse, there are no cigarettes. She basically just doesn't get them. So why say she gets them, if she doesn't?
bug that no one has reported till now

dregon87

May 6, 2019

Thank you!
I'll try to raise my grades, it's really not all good with them, the average score is about 63.

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
Ah, I finally became Albina's lover and she disbanded the Starlets but it's kinda frustrating.

I didn't experience any of the whoring events, after the different shows, and now I don't have access to the money from said shows anymore. I like you Albina, but girl you really make my life harder with that move. I wanted to use that money to get the fake passport, among other things ( you never have enough purses and panties!) :LOL:
Can you tell me how you did it, i keep doing the Starlets event but just can't get the police event

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can you tell me how you did it, i keep doing the Starlets event but just can't get the police event
The police event is timed it happens at a certain point in the game. Sometimes in Nov I think? I am not sure on the date but it is set to a date.

Reactions: ukyosam
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes