Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
On that particular day, the only sexual thing I did, was using the sex machines with Tatiana, so I could learn another spell. And it doesn't seem very likely that she was gonna tell anybody else about that. I didn't interact with anyone else that day, apart from telling a random guy and a gopnik on the train that I wasn't interested. I spent virtually the whole day working out alone at the Gym and practising magic with Tatiana.

On this particular run through Sveta goes to the BDSM brothel on the highway, near Pavlovsk, about twice a week, so maybe it could be a delayed response to that? But in that case, I would have expected Prostitution to increase, but it's still zero. So I don't think it's due to that. Although that Brothel is listed as being part of Pavlovsk according to the Wiki, it doesn't seem to have any effect on slut renown. Maybe because it's so secretive, and nobody connected to it, is likely to be talking about what they get up to there?

Sveta's slut rep is dropping slowly, usually 1 point every night, because on this run through I am being careful not to do anything slutty ( at least in Pavlovsk) until I've got it down sufficiently to interact with more npcs when Sveta returns to high school after the summer holidays. Hopefully, once it gets lower I'll be able to do some slutty things in Pavlovsk, but use visits to church to stabilise her slut rep at a level that doesn't interfere with interactions at high school?
I can only tell you how it is suppose to work and as far as I know works. For more details one of the coders would have to respond to the topic.

As for the wiki, understand that we don't control the wiki it is fan created site and mostly updated by fans. So it could be wrong or out of date.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If you have very high inhibition, there seems to be something of a contradiction when it comes to exercising at home. Sveta is not confident enough to wear most gym outfits at home, yet apparently if she gets completely naked , she's perfectly ok working out like that.
That is just a bug.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to get high slut rep and remain a Gopnik, or does Sveta eventually become an outcast like Sonia?
Yes and no, gopniks have the highest tolerance of all the social groups for high slut rep, but if it gets high enough even they will kick you out. Nerds have the lowest, so you can have slut rep high enough the nerds consider you a slut but the rest don't, or high enough everyone but the gopniks think you are. But if it gets high enough even they will kick you out.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This is the craziest one yet. On another run through a previously virgin Sveta has had vaginal sex twice, at least one of them being a very hard deep fuck, with a larger than average penis, which left her vagina extremely sore. And yet according to the game her hymen is still intact, and so she's still technically supposed to be a virgin apparently!
that would be a bug.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Hey guys. so quick question. i know you can get hypno-ed by the Psychiatrists but how far can you get? i have until he has her fucking him, not taking birth control and not wearing panties with check. How far does it go and does it lead to an ending?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If you play as a computer nerd, you get 100000 hours of prepaid internet access. That 11.4 years of continuous access. How could Sveta's parents afford such an enormous investment for their daughter, when apparently her mother can't afford to buy her new clothes? If she uses it for say 5-6 hours a day, she won't need to buy anymore internet access until she's at least 63!
That shouldn't be possible, I just looked at the file and what Zarkhy said is correct you only get 20 hours free.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys. so quick question. i know you can get hypno-ed by the Psychiatrists but how far can you get? i have until he has her fucking him, not taking birth control and not wearing panties with check. How far does it go and does it lead to an ending?
Not sure someone is actively working on adding more. I don't know honestly how far along it is currently in game. All i can say is this release should have more of it, so I know it isn't done.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
:unsure: How are you getting those hours? For me, the nerd start has like 20 hours of prepaid internet access at the beginning...
I've no idea, that's what it says. And I've already used up a lot more than 20 hours, so it must be a bug. Pity Sveta can't sell it off, because that's like 1 million roubles of internet access. She really is the Queen of the Nerds lol. I just checked the prices at megafon, and even there it says I have 99,954 hours remaining.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That shouldn't be possible, I just looked at the file and what Zarkhy said is correct you only get 20 hours free.
I don't know how, and I'm not using any cheats, but that's what I have. And I've already used more than double that 20 hours, so I've got to assume it's correct. I'm guessing it's a bug and 99,999 hours is the theoretical maximum you can get.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yes and no, gopniks have the highest tolerance of all the social groups for high slut rep, but if it gets high enough even they will kick you out. Nerds have the lowest, so you can have slut rep high enough the nerds consider you a slut but the rest don't, or high enough everyone but the gopniks think you are. But if it gets high enough even they will kick you out.
So I'm guessing that's less than the starting rep, that Sveta has if she's a slut outcast?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I've seen that there are plans for exhibitionism and being arrested for public nudity. Has this been implemented?
Not yet no, the Pav police station has to be redone first so Sveta can be arrested, then we can add in events where she can do public nudity.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know how, and I'm not using any cheats, but that's what I have. And I've already used more than double that 20 hours, so I've got to assume it's correct. I'm guessing it's a bug and 99,999 hours is the theoretical maximum you can get.
Not saying your lying, only saying after looking at the code I don't know how it would be possible. But I am not a coder, someone like kevin will have to take a look at it and see if they can find out what might have caused it.

Could you make a new start doing it the same way and see if you can repeat it?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So I'm guessing that's less than the starting rep, that Sveta has if she's a slut outcast?
Yes the outcast slut has higher slut rep than any social group will accept. That is what makes that start hard, have to burn off the slut rep, then have to make friends with people and then get into a social group.

Keep in mind all the outcast starts where added due to player requests to have hard starts, ones that they really had to work at to accomplish what they wanted.

deathgothic

May 18, 2018
That is strange I know we have players that are able to play it with linux with a windows adapter. Not sure why you can't this is the first I heard of it not working.
It is two main problems a) whenever i build the qsp player from the source code it error out due to missing code (both in my liberies and the apps)

b) The processor is also different making wine diffecult to work ( rpi 400 uses arm not x86)

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Does this make any sense or is it just useless dialogue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible to meet them in this cafe, and if so, how?

And also my relationship with Katja doesn't progress, she just keeps telling the story about how Vicky fell into her own pee and nothing else. Current relationship level 99, makeup skill 43.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It is two main problems a) whenever i build the qsp player from the source code it error out due to missing code (both in my liberies and the apps)

b) The processor is also different making wine diffecult to work ( rpi 400 uses arm not x86)
I don't know anything about Linux, all I know is we have players that use it and can play the game. That is really all i can tell you.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes