Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
GF/GF. That's what Anushka suggests she might be up for, the first time they kiss in her apartment. She says she wants to take it slow, but the implication is that they might become an item eventually. She does also suggest that they should share an apartment, when they go to university. I suppose it depends what route you're following. In this one, my Sveta is an alt party girl, which is basically what Anushka is. I'm guessing that Anushka would probably want an open relationship, which is what my Sveta as a succubus would want as well.
Have you talked to the boys in the band and gone to the band practice in the garage and talked to everyone there? Only asking as I don't want to spoil something if you have not seen it all yet. There is hints how her story is going to go.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I can't enter Meynold house normally anymore. I just sent to Katja's room automatically when I tried to progress her sister's quest line
Vicky and Katja stories are both original content but they was never connected so there is some oddity with it. We now have someone working on Katja and Vicky, the goal is to unify their stories a bit.

Reactions: StonedFish

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
How do you reduce slut renown? Because I've tried praying, lighting a candle and confession multiple times and it won't go any lower than 233. I read someone on here who said he reduced it to 40, but how do you do it?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How can i mark cloth "unwanted"?
Your wardrobe - - > Thrash can symbol.
It does not delete your clothes, for that there's the "delete" button.

How do you reduce slut renown? Because I've tried praying, lighting a candle and confession multiple times and it won't go any lower than 233. I read someone on here who said he reduced it to 40, but how do you do it?
Those church actions have a chance of lowering your slut rep, it's not a guarantee.

However I'm not sure if the rep lowering is applied immediately or at midnight.

Also, slut rep will go down by itself, as long as you don't do anything to increase it.

However again, at such a rep, with high excitement and so forth, there probably are enough random events with only slutty options to keep your rep up.

dregon87

May 6, 2019

Those church actions have a chance of lowering your slut rep, it's not a guarantee.

Also, slut rep will go down by itself, as long as you don't do anything to increase it.

However again, at such a rep, with high excitement and so forth, there probably are enough random events with only slutty options to keep your rep up.
It turns out that I did the right thing, but for some reason I could not sell the thing on the market.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Doing that stuff only lowers it so much, if you are doing slutty stuff at the same time then it will either go up very slowly or stay about the same. You have to not do slutty stuff and do the above and it will start dropping.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

Also, slut rep will go down by its
Doing that stuff only lowers it so much, if you are doing slutty stuff at the same time then it will either go up very slowly or stay about the same. You have to not do slutty stuff and do the above and it will start dropping.
I'm not doing anything in Pavlovsk ( which is where I have the rep). I'm doing any slutty stuff in St Petersburg. So it should be going down in Pavlovsk, but it isn't.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
It turns out that I did the right thing, but for some reason I could not sell the thing on the market.
Which thing was it?

Because there's some clothing that is still sort of bugged.

For example, after you have a 2nd school uniform, the starting school uniform seems to disappear completely if you move it to unwanted.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Not everything auto-sells. I found a number of items missing in the loops for it. There is a fix on our repo and the dev version might have it but that's not officially posted here.
Hi I started a cursed schoolgirl playthrough, I can access the Tatiana hideout and learned every magic (magic level is 12) until only red ones are left.
How do I continue the story, in the wiki it is written I should do mission but don't have that option.
Also does any other npc teach magic ?
I found the Kazuku guy and bought the paper, used 3 of them and nothing happen, do \I need a specific magic level or it is random ?
Thanks
Ignore Kazuku, he's old content that needs to be deleted. Do the quest for Tatiana and you will open up new options and find a nother trainer who's a bit more interesting.
Once again I'm sunbathing on the secluded beach and apparently I'm feeling chilly, despite the temperature being 35 degrees celsius. I can't imagine any scenario where somebody from Northern Russia, who is probably used to seriously low temperatures in the winter, would ever be chilly in 35 celsius heat. This happens a lot, even when the temperature tops 40 degrees.
That's something that happens after a drink automatically and clearly doesn't make sense in 35C weather. Been discussing it and might simply need a change in the text to make it work for a wider temperature range.

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Do i have to sign in into the university right after school in august or can i take a break (e.g. take a year off for money making or do other stuff) and sign in later?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm not doing anything in Pavlovsk ( which is where I have the rep). I'm doing any slutty stuff in St Petersburg. So it should be going down in Pavlovsk, but it isn't.
There is a little bleed over from location to location it shouldn't be much though unless you are the city bicycle. It also updates at midnight. I don't know the mechanics exactly but I know it works, but if I recall correctly it is slow at first then starts dropping faster.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do i have to sign in into the university right after school in august or can i take a break (e.g. take a year off for money making or do other stuff) and sign in later?
That is something we are debating actually. Realistically you should be able to, but from a game development stand point that creates all kinds of issues for us. Mostly with the npc's, it would add in a lot of different text and checks for certain things like who is in your class etc. Since if they all are in the year ahead of you, then you wouldn't see them in class. Which means doing different versions of classes, with different NPC's to take class with. Then that opens up what if the player waits 2 or 3 years to go to the Uni, then we need 3 years worth of freshmen NPC's.

So you can see why this could be a issue. We have four choices and we don't like any of them
1) Block the Uni after the first year. Least amount of work for us.
2) Make a new set of NPC's to be freshmen for every year of school, which would be a insane amount of work, we don't have stories for all the current pav school npcs.
3) hand wave everything so you end up in the same classes anyways, which would mean the NPC's essentially all waited ayear or more too which would kill immersion.
4) Let you go late but not make new NPC's, the player just misses out on a fair bit of the Uni content then.

Personally I favor option 4 with a in game warning letting the player know if they choose to wait they will miss out on a lot of the Uni content.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Which gives you a bigger boost in music renown, livestreams or uploading music?

Seems to me that livestreams should be a larger crowd source in terms of income than busking but you earn significantly less in this activity. For example, I can currently earn a high of ₽ 600+ from an hour of livestream but ₽ 3000+ from an hour of busking. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Also why is my renown higher in Pavlovsk compared to St. Petersburg if this renown comes from streaming or uploading music, given the exposure would be equal on the internet regardless of location? What is the rational behind it? Population size?

I do all my busking in St. Petersburg since it yields more income I assume to more street traffic but my renown is lower in the city. Currently my renown in Pavlovsk as a Performer is 67, Musician 203, while in St. Petersburg, it's 47/142 respectively.

The relevant skill levels currently are:

Singing 67
Instrumental Music 80
Music Production 59
Performance 54
Artistic Skills 67

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Looks like busking pays WAY to much if you can make 3k a hour.
It's variable income. You can hit ₽ 3K + or make like ₽ 15 for a 60 minute performance. I think it's dependent on your skill level? In comparison to other income, absolutely it's a lot. A lot being about $40. That's why I think the modeling assignments pay way too little.

According to a St. Petersburg vlogger on YT, minimum wage (2022) earns you about ₽ 30K+/month (officially, it's supposed to be like ₽ 70K).

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's variable income. You can hit ₽ 3K + or make like ₽ 15 for a 60 minute performance. I think it's dependent on your skill level? In comparison to other income, absolutely it's a lot. A lot being about $40. That's why I think the modeling assignments pay way too little.

According to a St. Petersburg vlogger on YT, minimum wage (2022) earns you about ₽ 30K+/month (officially, it's supposed to be like ₽ 70K).
The game is set in 2016 and the economy was different. Also we was more concerned with making the in game economy work instead of making it exact. So while the numbers are not exact how much people make compared to cost of living at the time is fairly close.

So in GL low paying full time jobs make around 20-25k a month which is what it cost to have a apartment in the city and buy all you need and leave a little spending money. The rest of the game is designed around that or is suppose to but as you can see sometimes people make content and don't follow the guidelines.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The game is set in 2016 and the economy was different. Also we was more concerned with making the in game economy work instead of making it exact. So while the numbers are not exact how much people make compared to cost of living at the time is fairly close.

So in GL low paying full time jobs make around 20-25k a month which is what it cost to have a apartment in the city and buy all you need and leave a little spending money. The rest of the game is designed around that or is suppose to but as you can see sometimes people make content and don't follow the guidelines.
Yes, there's a six year difference given inflation and now, sanctions. But we get an idea of what wages are like in the area. That said, thanks for the clarification.

deathgothic

May 18, 2018
Hi is there any one willing to convert the qsp file to HTML? I'm running a rpi 400 setup Raspbrry OS, wine doesn't work on any Qsp players, and both the Qsp editor or Qsp tools also does not work

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes