Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
Can't get this to work. Am I doing it wrong?

- talk to receptionist in lobby ca. 23:50
- rent room
- go to room.
- Waste some minutes in the hoteloom then at 00:05 "Leave hotelroom".
- End up on the streets with the "I need to find another way to enter" message.

Through all of this, the hotelroom variable is 0 all the time. In the script I see it needs to be set to 1 to go into the part of the script I want but I can't see that it gets set anywhere at all when searching. And when I book the hotel room, I can talk to the receptionist again and try to book again, at which point she tells me I need to cancel my current booking. But when I choose "Yes, Cancel your booking", nothing really happens: I still have the room and can talk to her again, and do the cancel question again, and again, and again (but the crucial hotelroom variable stays at 0 and I still keep the room - cancel doesn't work). Think I may be looking at a bug at this point.

The only place inthe code I can find which sets this variable at all is the cancel booking action itself actually, which sets it to 0. But something is constantly resetting it on all hotel screens when taking an action (when moving to and from bathroom for example) so it's there somewhere, I just can't find it. I was basically only able to cheat trigger the scene by setting hotelroom=1 while in the room, and at 00:05 so I could "Go to the hotel lobby" without having to take any other actions.
For me it's working, the scene progresses if you are a maid worker and you clean the managers office, look at the pictures then book a room, kill time at the lobby until 00:00.
Sometimes they catch you and you have to try again, but that happened on a save that doesn't work as a maid, but this too did find them talking except they caught me.
I think you have to finish the above event chains to see that scene

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes I was in her apartment and had a talk with her. But at Olu's apartment I could only invite Anya and Natasha, I believe I went back to reinitiate the talk about Olu to Nush but she doesn't come up as an option at Olus apartment, the topic reappeared.
But much like Anya/Marcus, we agree with Nush but I can't see the option to agree with Olu
Anya and Marcus isn't in the game and may or may not ever be added, will depend on who works on Anya

As for Anushka it was working just fine before, I will have a coder look at it but no clue why it would suddenly not work.

balerion160

May 29, 2018
You just have to go to the photo studio and get in (if already a model that's easy) then wonder around, you'll see a link at some point aobut somehting going on in a back room.

Its actually modelled on felix the cat's magic bag. Esentially its computer game logic and one of the RPG elements in the game.
I know how to COMPLETE the quest, my question was how to TRIGGER it. The first couple of Tatiana's events seem easy enough to trigger but I can't figure this one out.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
can somebody help with volleyball? i paid 30 courses at community center but there are no courses. when i click on "take a valleyball lesson" nothing is happeninng

example890

Jun 30, 2017
English is not my native language
Ladies and gentlemen, please forgive me

Your virgin pussy still has its hymen intact, which makes sense for a virgin.

I would like to ask if there is a code instruction or a password cheat code that can reply to this state?

Because after all, only virgins can have more small-length plots in the plot, so I want to ask if there is an instruction to do this. After all, the characters in the game require virgins. Public figures in this world also emphasize virginity and virginity. Can you guys do a little favor

I'm really sorry

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Is there anything besides the wiki, I would like to look at the line with Borislav, but the wiki does not work.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
For me it's working, the scene progresses if you are a maid worker and you clean the managers office, look at the pictures then book a room, kill time at the lobby until 00:00.
Sometimes they catch you and you have to try again, but that happened on a save that doesn't work as a maid, but this too did find them talking except they caught me.
I think you have to finish the above event chains to see that scene
Right, guess I'm still missing some prerequisites. I'll keep doing the maid thing and maybe I'll stumble on it eventually. Thanks!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
2. At Olu's apartment the option to call Nush doesn't show up.
No cheats used, never needed emergency exit, or any other bugs noted on this save, and even though magic is unused it's played from curse girl start.
we looked into it and can't find a issue and can't reproduce it. can you send a save?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there anything besides the wiki, I would like to look at the line with Borislav, but the wiki does not work.
Best bet is join the discord server and ask there. Your only options are.
1) in game journal
2) wiki
3) forum
4) our discord server

Reactions: dregon87

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
During the Succubus Level 4 ritual, apparently (virgin) Sveta loses her virginity (?). How? Tatiana does nothing that's described as penetration but if you check your appearance after, you get this:

Your virgin pussy still has its hymen intact, even though you are not a virgin.

Checking the stats shows:

Vaginal sex (known/unknown): 1/0

But nothing in the text describes Sveta losing her virginity.

Last edited:

blake270797

Dec 15, 2018
I reconciled with mom and now the relationship is stuck at 40. PC got pregnant and mom is supportive. I want to ruin PC's relationship with her mom so that mom throws her out of the house when she gets pregnant. How do I do that?

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I reconciled with mom and now the relationship is stuck at 40. PC got pregnant and mom is supportive. I want to ruin PC's relationship with her mom so that mom throws her out of the house when she gets pregnant. How do I do that?
That only happens if, to my knowledge, either Kolka or the stepdad are the baby daddy, and you set either of them as such.
If you only want to be kicked out of the apartment, there is also another way to achieve that though. Simply skip school a few times, eventually you will be expelled and you'll be kicked out of the apartment by the angry mom.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

blake270797

Dec 15, 2018
That only happens if, to my knowledge, either Kolka or the stepdad are the baby daddy, and you set either of them as such.
If you only want to be kicked out of the apartment, there is also another way to achieve that though. Simply skip school a few times, eventually you will be expelled and you'll be kicked out of the apartment by the angry mom.
PC has never fucked Kolka or the stepdad. She says that she was raped when she tells her mom that she's pregnant. It could be the therapist cause PC is hypnotized when she's fucked by the therapist

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The Police in St Petersburg are dumber than the game's bimbos. Not only do they devote all their resources to arresting prostitutes, instead of real criminals, such as the thieves and rapists who are running rampant through the city. When they arrested my Sveta, they failed to check through her purse, which contained various illegal narcotics and an unlicensed loaded gun. In Succubus mode, she does far more than the useless Police Department, to rid the city of it's scum. Maybe the city council she pay her instead?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The encounter with the Gopnik on the train doesn't make any sense. Because you get to your destination and get off the train with him to have sex. But once you've had sex with him, you then get back on the next train, and continue to your destination. But if you'd already reached your destination, why would you need to do that?

Also, why does he ask for your number and suggest that he'll be in touch, when that never happens?

Usually, I tell this extremely irritating guy to get lost. But there are times when I have low willpower, and I have no choice but to put up with him.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
If you're a slut outcast and/or a succubus, is it impossible to increase your willpower beyond 50? Cos I made a save, then basically spent a week watching TV, and just eating regularly and sleeping. And it didn't increase a single point. I've tried this on other non slut/succubus characters, and it increases after a couple of hours. Is this a bug or is it intended? And if so, is there some other way to increase it?

example890

Jun 30, 2017
During the Succubus Level 4 ritual, apparently (virgin) Sveta loses her virginity (?). How? Tatiana does nothing that's described as penetration but if you check your appearance after, you get this:

Your virgin pussy still has its hymen intact, even though you are not a virgin.

Checking the stats shows:

Vaginal sex (known/unknown): 1/0

But nothing in the text describes Sveta losing her virginity.

I am thinking of erasing this record, I wonder if it can be done?
Restore your original appearance?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes