yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Jabbing is the best attack until your opponent is down to 200 HPs. Then kick to stun. It's a grinder but most effective way to avoid a lot of damage. If you have magic, you can try building up the number of clones from every fight.

Reactions: JennaJJ

kkplatoon

Nov 5, 2017
masturbating is incognito under the sheets, but it will be a shit cam show if her sister keeps interrupting or judging on the sidelines

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I made triple sure it's the Mac version and same result. I tried the other one and it says on launch that the app needs to be updated and I should contact the developer. I think this is 32/64 bit issue?
Try the other one anyways, I mean worse case it won't work either. If neither of those work I don't know what to tell you. We have nothing to do with the players. I don't know if mac has something like linux with a windows emulator or not, if so maybe try that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Jabbing is the best attack until your opponent is down to 200 HPs. Then kick to stun. It's a grinder but most effective way to avoid a lot of damage. If you have magic, you can try building up the number of clones from every fight.
We will likely have to revisit the fight mechanic it really isn't working as well as the coders hoped for.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm getting 404 errors when trying to access the wiki. Any suggestions?
As was mentioned a couple of pages back, someone reported the wiki and it is now being contested. No clue if it will come back or when.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
We will likely have to revisit the fight mechanic it really isn't working as well as the coders hoped for.
We've got it better but I wanted it to be faster, however the feedback I got was it was about right in regard to number of rounds.
I'd be more than happy to get further feedback.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
We've got it better but I wanted it to be faster, however the feedback I got was it was about right in regard to number of rounds.
Yeah the issue seems to be fast attacks are just almost always better. so a balancing the different attacks seems to be the main issue people have, or at least what I see people post about.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do I run this? The google site doesn't work for me so I can't look for instructions.
download the player, download the qsp file of the game, download the image packs. Unzip the qsp file and put it in a folder, unzip the images and put them in the same folder as the qsp. then launch the player, click on quest, then open game or start game I forget the exact wording, surf to where your girl life qsp file is, double click it and it should launch the game.

VViolet

Apr 26, 2021
is there a limit to how much you can increase the stats? intelligence is stuck on 74 for too long, on another save was able to increase it to 100, this one doesnt go up
same for other skills
running, volley, dance, and many more, have had no increase recently....

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
is there a limit to how much you can increase the stats? intelligence is stuck on 74 for too long, on another save was able to increase it to 100, this one doesnt go up
same for other skills
running, volley, dance, and many more, have had no increase recently....
Stats degrade over time (apart from a few) so you have to constantly keep them active, if you want to increase most of the core ones try creating a 1 hour fitness for all the exercises, then do that three times a day stopping to drink/eat as that degrades the learning experience. Same with studying, reading the science book from memory gives the best return. If you do dance lessons at the community centre then there's a hard limit and you must go to the Havana Centre to progress beyond that. Starts seems to be breaking into two parts a hidden 'skill' with additional attributes calculated onto this. Much of this was on the now defunct Wiki.

Alternatively you can drop the difficulty level if you want to 'boost' your skills but affects a wider range of attributes or go into the cheat menu and increase that way.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
just a suggestion, but why not keep it the way it is, but include auto-resolve (based on stats) and auto-lose features for those times when it becomes tedious?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes