-Evie-

May 8, 2017
Did you become a outcast or switch to one of the other social groups?
Started as a Jock and I believe I still am. I think the biggest change was that I altered my fame levels using the cheat menu for glamour modeling.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This is very sad, I'm a good friend, even playing with the ass I talked to your parents. I'm sad that I'm not invited anymore even though I have his friendship at the most. I will miss the amount of white ass lol
Like I said the house should still be there, just when you go. You will not be invited in, if you have upset him. If you don't see the house at all then there is some bug going on, I reported it to the coders to look at.

Edit: have you graduated from pav school? some stuff is not working after school because they need the next stage of their story.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Started as a Jock and I believe I still am. I think the biggest change was that I altered my fame levels using the cheat menu for glamour modeling.
That shouldn't matter, not sure what may have caused it I will let the coders know and see if they might see why.

Reactions: -Evie-

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Once again I'm being told that Sveta is a virgin, despite having vaginal sex 9 times. Apparently Sveta's hymen was able to survive intact on all of those occasions, despite some of them being very hard fucks with well endowed guys. How can the game say that Sveta has a virgin pussy and then totally contradict itself in the next sentence by claiming she isn't a virgin anymore? She even went with Natasha to the gynecologist, who also confirmed erroneously that she was still a virgin.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Knowing that the disco ends at 12AM, why is it that Natasha doesn't give Sveta an extra 10-15 minutes on Friday and Saturday to get home, without getting upset? Bearing in mind that it's weekend, and she doesn't have to go to school the following day, is it really too much to ask?

Reactions: yoyodyne
Sep 23, 2021
We've got it better but I wanted it to be faster, however the feedback I got was it was about right in regard to number of rounds.
I'd be more than happy to get further feedback.
Got a character that can cast multi-clone, but loses 2-3 of them after initial casting, the initiative system probably needs looked at as it makes 'standard' magic nearly worthless if you have to cast every other turn to avoid damage. It's a fairly low-level combat character who's not done much physical training other than to go for runs/yoga with her mum. Didn't help my character got jumped by a mugger then a rapist so characters health wasn't at it's best.

Taikh

May 16, 2020
Like I said the house should still be there, just when you go. You will not be invited in, if you have upset him. If you don't see the house at all then there is some bug going on, I reported it to the coders to look at.

Edit: have you graduated from pav school? some stuff is not working after school because they need the next stage of their story.
Not. I'm still at school, I'm with his friendship at 100, I went to study with him a few times and we also went out. I believe it was after Fedor got jealous when I was going to Igor's house after school to study. Albina's, Lariska and the twins' house keep showing up.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Knowing that the disco ends at 12AM, why is it that Natasha doesn't give Sveta an extra 10-15 minutes on Friday and Saturday to get home, without getting upset? Bearing in mind that it's weekend, and she doesn't have to go to school the following day, is it really too much to ask?
a curfew is a curfew and mom expects you to follow it, you can always leave a bit early.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not. I'm still at school, I'm with his friendship at 100, I went to study with him a few times and we also went out. I believe it was after Fedor got jealous when I was going to Igor's house after school to study. Albina's, Lariska and the twins' house keep showing up.
yeah we found the issue and Igor is afraid of Fedor, who wrote Fedor made it that way but didn't put in the option to still go to Igor's house and find out why. So we will be adding in a scene where Igor's house will still be there and if you go there when he is home he will answer the door and explain he can't hang out with you anymore and put a trigger in other spots of his content that he won't do stuff with you while you are dating Fedor, so that was a bug, so thanks for finding it.

Reactions: JennaJJ

mc18762020

Jan 17, 2022
Is the wiki dead? I tried to access it a couple times and get 404'd. I know it was outdated but it was useful at times.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
a curfew is a curfew and mom expects you to follow it, you can always leave a bit early.
Bearing in mind that Sveta knows about her cheating on Vladimir with her boss and Sergey, you'd think that Natasha would be very willing to cut her daughter a little slack

Reactions: yoyodyne

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Bearing in mind that Sveta knows about her cheating on Vladimir with her boss and Sergey, you'd think that Natasha would be very willing to cut her daughter a little slack
She's a hypocrite. Not a very good person in general.

Wish there was a way to tell her to fuck off, like when you reach 18 or something, or move out.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It is well established mom is a hypocrite, very much a do as I say not as I do type.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do you mean someone's complained about the sexual content in the Wiki?
I personally have nothing to do with the wiki, so I don't know exactly how or why it was reported. Only that it was and it was taken down and the owner of it is now contesting it. We will see if it comes back or not, that is all I can tell you about it.

Weeaboo Centurion

Jul 26, 2019
Hey, been enjoying the game so far but I have a few noob questions here:
I got invited to the DnD game, in the message it said "Game will start at "20:00 in the library", but in status bar it says "20:00 in the library".
But both Petersburg's library and center are already closed at that time, so where and how do I chill with my homies?

And another question - is there a map in the game? There are so many places I get lost pretty often

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes