mc18762020

Jan 17, 2022
I
Hey, been enjoying the game so far but I have a few noob questions here:
I got invited to the DnD game, in the message it said "Game will start at "20:00 in the library", but in status bar it says "20:00 in the library".
But both Petersburg's library and center are already closed at that time, so where and how do I chill with my homies?

And another question - is there a map in the game? There are so many places I get lost pretty often
I don't think there is a map.

For the DnD game, go to the community center at 20:00. There should be an option that says "join the nerds game night" or something like that.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
She's a hypocrite. Not a very good person in general.

Wish there was a way to tell her to fuck off, like when you reach 18 or something, or move out.
I'm pretty certain, you can move out at any time. Just rent an apartment someplace else. Like the guys upstairs in Five eight who want to share, or you can rent your own apartment in Pushkin. If you get expelled or Natasha finds out about you having sex with Kolka , Natasha makes you leave herself.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I got invited to the DnD game, in the message it said "Game will start at "20:00 in the library", but in status bar it says "20:00 in the library".
But both Petersburg's library and center are already closed at that time, so where and how do I chill with my homies?

And another question - is there a map in the game? There are so many places I get lost pretty often
It's closed to the public. The Nerds probably rent it out after 8PM. As previously stated there is an option to join the game, if you go to the Community Centre after 8PM.

I think one of the mods available through TF games has a map.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm pretty certain, you can move out at any time. Just rent an apartment someplace else. Like the guys upstairs in Five eight who want to share, or you can rent your own apartment in Pushkin. If you get expelled or Natasha finds out about you having sex with Kolka , Natasha makes you leave herself.
I know, you can't tell her to fuck off though. Like honestly, when your stepfather impregnates you and your mother kicks you out of the house, instead of kicking him out, that's fucked. Imagine if you called the cops on them, they'd both be in jail for letting this happen. I think... what's the legal age in Russia?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

It is in Pavlovsk, the library there is at the community center.

WalkTheEdge

Nov 29, 2017
I know, you can't tell her to fuck off though. Like honestly, when your stepfather impregnates you and your mother kicks you out of the house, instead of kicking him out, that's fucked. Imagine if you called the cops on them, they'd both be in jail for letting this happen. I think... what's the legal age in Russia?
The age of consent in Russia is 16

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What are some of the other courses for the uni that you guys got planned for the future other than teaching?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What are some of the other courses for the uni that you guys got planned for the future other than teaching?
The only ones we will for sure do is business, nursing, and media, other ones we are considering is fashion, IT, and Psychology. mostly comes down to if people have idea's for jobs after getting said degrees

Last edited:
Reactions: JennaJJ and Xill

sufiking7812

May 12, 2017
Is the extra wiki page down? I try and use it and i get a google 404 error window.I am trying to get a copy of the dynamic code list if anyone has a link to them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is the extra wiki page down? I try and use it and i get a google 404 error window.I am trying to get a copy of the dynamic code list if anyone has a link to them.
it has been answered a few times on previous pages, it got reported, then taken down, and is now being contested. We will see if it comes back or not.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
it has been answered a few times on previous pages, it got reported, then taken down, and is now being contested. We will see if it comes back or not.
can it be transferred in another media? pdf? doc?

also I found two bugs:

1. STD problems: playing St.Petersbourg route when you are infected with syphillis you have to go to clinic see doctor and buy shot from nurse. After nurse gave you a shot, your action field where should be [1] Leave is completeley empty (see top left corner on screenshot below) and you are stuck and can't move or continue the game.
2022-06-07 fixed.png
The only way to get cured is to go to clinic in Pavlovsk where you can get shot and leave clinic!
Btw you can't buy morning after pills in St.P pharmacy, so you have to go to Pavlovsk pharmacy
Same goes with joint. I didn't find a way to buy joint in St.P., just in Pavlovsk

2. DATE bug:
When random guy/girls approach you at the street if you choose to tell him/her your name and then choose to date him or next time option everything is fine. But if you choose [4] How about we fuck? then you are going to have problems. For example you pick that option for Mikhail
2022-06-11 (1a).png
after you have sex with him you can choose to dump him, take phone number for booty call or accept to date him. In last two options his name will disappear so when he comes in front of your building to pick you up there will be no name link to start date (same thing happens in telephone contacts):

2022-06-11 (3a).png
Mikhail is in phone contacts if you decided for normal date or give him number to call you later ([2]or[3])

BUT if you have chosen [4] How about we fuck? and then after sex in his place you decided to keep him for booty calls or allow him to call you for dates your contact book will have Mikhail photo but not name:
2022-06-11 (4a).png
Bad thing is when he calls you after that phone call will have no name neither, but you can agree on date
2022-06-11 (10a).png
and when you give him hour for date, you go down from your appartment in that hour, in front of your building he is waiting but there is no his name so you can't click on it to start date:
2022-06-11 (12a).png
note that sentence in bold at the top start with "is waiting..." instead "Mikhail is waiting". Since date is triggered by clicking on name, date is impossible

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
can it be transferred in another media? pdf? doc?

also I found two bugs:

1. STD problems: playing St.Petersbourg route when you are infected with syphillis you have to go to clinic see doctor and buy shot from nurse. After nurse gave you a shot, your action field where should be [1] Leave is completeley empty (see top left corner on screenshot below) and you are stuck and can't move or continue the game.
View attachment 1864824
The only way to get cured is to go to clinic in Pavlovsk where you can get shot and leave clinic!
Btw you can't buy morning after pills in St.P pharmacy, so you have to go to Pavlovsk pharmacy
Same goes with joint. I didn't find a way to buy joint in St.P., just in Pavlovsk

2. DATE bug:
When random guy/girls approach you at the street if you choose to tell him/her your name and then choose to date him or next time option everything is fine. But if you choose [4] How about we fuck? then you are going to have problems. For example you pick that option for Mikhail
View attachment 1864386
after you have sex with him you can choose to dump him, take phone number for booty call or accept to date him. In last two options his name will disappear so when he comes in front of your building to pick you up there will be no name link to start date (same thing happens in telephone contacts):

View attachment 1864389
Mikhail is in phone contacts if you decided for normal date or give him number to call you later ([2]or[3])

BUT if you have chosen [4] How about we fuck? and then after sex in his place you decided to keep him for booty calls or allow him to call you for dates your contact book will have Mikhail photo but not name:
View attachment 1864391
Bad thing is when he calls you after that phone call will have no name neither, but you can agree on date
View attachment 1864815
and when you give him hour for date, you go down from your appartment in that hour, in front of your building he is waiting but there is no his name so you can't click on it to start date:
View attachment 1864811
note that sentence in bold at the top start with "is waiting..." instead "Mikhail is waiting". Since date is triggered by clicking on name, date is impossible
I will pass on the bugs to the coders, as for the wiki, we are contesting it, well the owner is. If that fails they will look for another way to host it. So the wiki will return just not sure how or when

to comment a bit on the rest. the name thing is a known bug and why I recommend not using random bf/gf and instead turn it off unless you are playing a succubus it has issues.

the unable to buy a joint isn't a bug, just no one has done anything with the city drug dealer in a long long time. As we work on the Uni we will add other ways to buy drugs including that.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
anyone figure this out?
You need to talk with Christina at school (during one of the breaks). There then should be an option to 'think about her' or something of that sort, and then you get to choose whether you want to dominate her or be her pet.
For dominance, there then should be a peeping event after Gym class when you catch her sucking a teacher's dick, which can then be used for blackmail and to potentially ruin her reputation, making her an outcast.
For submission, go to the lake, strip naked and interact with Christina (and Lina) when she's there, and choose the appropriate option (can't remember which one it is of the top of my head, but it should be fairly obvious).
I think there are also be hints in the quest journal, so might be a good idea to consult that one.

Reactions: DevilishTemptation
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes