Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I know, you can't tell her to fuck off though. Like honestly, when your stepfather impregnates you and your mother kicks you out of the house, instead of kicking him out, that's fucked. Imagine if you called the cops on them, they'd both be in jail for letting this happen. I think... what's the legal age in Russia?
I agree it is. But then a lot of what Natasha does seems to be illogical. I don't think she's been written very well. If she cared anything for her daughter, she wouldn't react that way. Vladimir is supposedly a mature adult, whilst Sveta is barely one. It's pretty obvious who is the one at fault. Natasha may not want to lose her husband, but as a mother she should still put her daughter first.

But in the case of Kolka, that's perfectly reasonable, because Sveta is the older sibling. In that situation, Natasha has no alternative but to tell Sveta to leave.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
to comment a bit on the rest. the name thing is a known bug and why I recommend not using random bf/gf and instead turn it off unless you are playing a succubus it has issues.
Even as a succubus you can still have that issue, but it doesn't happen every time

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Even as a succubus you can still have that issue, but it doesn't happen every time
Yes but as a succubus having a easy way to feed is very helpful, which is why i said I recommend turning it off unless you are playing one for that reason.

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
I agree it is. But then a lot of what Natasha does seems to be illogical. I don't think she's been written very well. If she cared anything for her daughter, she wouldn't react that way. Vladimir is supposedly a mature adult, whilst Sveta is barely one. It's pretty obvious who is the one at fault. Natasha may not want to lose her husband, but as a mother she should still put her daughter first.

But in the case of Kolka, that's perfectly reasonable, because Sveta is the older sibling. In that situation, Natasha has no alternative but to tell Sveta to leave.

Oh, you get some douchebag parents out there, way worse than Natasha lol.

The real world can be pretty crazy!

WalkTheEdge

Nov 29, 2017
not that I am aware of, there is way to many images in the game to replace them with art.

Just to check I looked at the properties for the image folder and there is 31k files not to mention the folders.
Tbh it could be done, some games do have that many renders. It would be a absolutely huge undertaking for (imo) little benefit though.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Tbh it could be done, some games do have that many renders. It would be a absolutely huge undertaking for (imo) little benefit though.
oh I sure it could be done, but those other games also have patreon's or other pay services to pay for that much art. Or the creator is the artist and I don't know of any with that many images. It has been talked about before but at this point even if we hired a team of artist and they would make 10 pieces of art a day it would take years at that rate to replace it all. Not counting any new content being made.

So yes in theory it could be done, in practice it isn't feasible or practical, even if someone was inclined to do it. Unless they just did the same thing with random art on the internet instead of custom art, which imho would lead to the same big issues real images have. People look different from event to event.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yes but as a succubus having a easy way to feed is very helpful, which is why i said I recommend turning it off unless you are playing one for that reason.
As a Gopnik, I love how you can threaten to kick their ass, if they don't leave you alone

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Oh, you get some douchebag parents out there, way worse than Natasha lol.

The real world can be pretty crazy!
Yeah, but I don't think Natasha is supposed to be a douchebag. She genuinely wants her kids to have a better life than she did. She just seems to go about it, in a way that doesn't seem realistic.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
oh I sure it could be done, but those other games also have patreon's or other pay services to pay for that much art. Or the creator is the artist and I don't know of any with that many images. It has been talked about before but at this point even if we hired a team of artist and they would make 10 pieces of art a day it would take years at that rate to replace it all. Not counting any new content being made.

So yes in theory it could be done, in practice it isn't feasible or practical, even if someone was inclined to do it. Unless they just did the same thing with random art on the internet instead of custom art, which imho would lead to the same big issues real images have. People look different from event to event.
This game is just too vast for it to be practical. Femlife for instance, does it. But that's a much more restrained version of this type of game. You'd have to limit content dramatically for it to be possible in any meaningful way

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, but I don't think Natasha is supposed to be a douchebag. She genuinely wants her kids to have a better life than she did. She just seems to go about it, in a way that doesn't seem realistic.
She's not a clear thinking logical person. She is influenced by things like the church and a belief that for her kids not to be like her they have to be forced down a route of purity which ends up also being pretty ignorant. Its obvious to those who are rational and look at studies and assess data that it is much better to educate and support your kids as they discover sex. Making it seem dirty or wrong without explaining why certain things should be done is almost always negative and safe consentual sex is a lot safer than abstinence followed by wild orgies because you're so horny you don't care.
It is unfortunate but Natasha is far from unrealistic in this, there are thousands (maybe millions) of similar Mums out there doing the wrong things for th right reasons.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
She's not a clear thinking logical person. She is influenced by things like the church and a belief that for her kids not to be like her they have to be forced down a route of purity which ends up also being pretty ignorant. Its obvious to those who are rational and look at studies and assess data that it is much better to educate and support your kids as they discover sex. Making it seem dirty or wrong without explaining why certain things should be done is almost always negative and safe consentual sex is a lot safer than abstinence followed by wild orgies because you're so horny you don't care.
It is unfortunate but Natasha is far from unrealistic in this, there are thousands (maybe millions) of similar Mums out there doing the wrong things for th right reasons.
But do you really believe that Natasha would tell Sveta to leave, when she discovers that Vladimir has been having sex with her? Why would she take his side, over her teenage daughter? Surely she'd recognise, that he as the mature adult was the one mostly at fault. I just don't get that she'd do that. She's not that bad a mother. Surely, Vladimir would be the one getting his marching orders?

Sep 23, 2021
But do you really believe that Natasha would tell Sveta to leave, when she discovers that Vladimir has been having sex with her? Why would she take his side, over her teenage daughter? Surely she'd recognise, that he as the mature adult was the one mostly at fault. I just don't get that she'd do that. She's not that bad a mother. Surely, Vladimir would be the one getting his marching orders?

It's sometimes easier to blame the daughter than the father, especially if the father is bringing the money home to support his wife.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so money for them is a big issue as a poor family that does things that will seem alien to those have never been in this scenario. Also in parts of Russia a girls life is worthless just like the Middle East, so it's better drop the daughter as a liability as you no don't have to support her. Religious bigotry also plays into her mentality, especially as Natasha's reputation precedes her and that can go both ways psychologically depending on what she learned from her past experiences.

If you think this is far fetched, I've seen it happen in Western Europe especially for those countries that have a strong religious culture. Boys can get all the fun, but if the girl tries to the do the same they're flagged as a slut or whore. If they are raped they're automatically blamed as being provocative and men can't control themselves. There's been three high profile cases in recent years for this and I think you'd be able to work out which country I'm referring to.

Reactions: SenMizeri

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It's sometimes easier to blame the daughter than the father, especially if the father is bringing the money home to support his wife.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so money for them is a big issue as a poor family that does things that will seem alien to those have never been in this scenario. Also in parts of Russia a girls life is worthless just like the Middle East, so it's better drop the daughter as a liability as you no don't have to support her. Religious bigotry also plays into her mentality, especially as Natasha's reputation precedes her and that can go both ways psychologically depending on what she learned from her past experiences.

If you think this is far fetched, I've seen it happen in Western Europe especially for those countries that have a strong religious culture. Boys can get all the fun, but if the girl tries to the do the same they're flagged as a slut or whore. If they are raped they're automatically blamed as being provocative and men can't control themselves. There's been three high profile cases in recent years for this and I think you'd be able to work out which country I'm referring to.
Yeah, but Natasha was a slut herself. So why would she behave that way. It's not explained how she suddenly turned full circle and became a completely different person. She knows exactly where Sveta is coming from. Even today people in the town still talk about how much of a slut she was, when she was younger, and it's not so surprising that Sveta is following in her footsteps. Every single woman in their family has a high sex drive. Natasha sleeps around, her sister Luda sleeps around and her other daughter Anya sleeps around. They all do it, and yet apparently Natasha has a total blind spot when it comes to Sveta doing the same thing.

If she herself never fucked around, if nobody else in the family fucked around, you could understand why she might behave that way towards only Sveta.

I don't think it's far fetched for certain mothers in Russia to condemn their daughters, rather than say the older men who have been having sex with them. I just think it's far fetched for Natasha, because unlike most of those women, she has personal experience of being that woman being condemned for having a high sex drive. She still is that person, and what makes it even more ludicrous is that Sveta is well aware of Natasha cheating on Vladimir herself, and Natasha knows that she knows. All she would need to do, is threaten to tell Vladimir and Natasha would forget all about throwing her out. I mean why wouldn't she do that, if her mother was being a total hypocrite?

How can Natasha threaten Sveta with anything, when she knows her own dirty secrets? If that comes out, her marriage would be over. So why would she ever take the risk?

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
How can Natasha threaten Sveta with anything, when she knows her own dirty secrets? If that comes out, her marriage would be over. So why would she ever take the risk?
Guilty conscience? Spend any time around marriage counsellors and you'll have your eyes opened wide about illogical fallacies and what happens around marriages and children. Having sex with and then kicking the step-daughter out isn't as uncommon as you'd think especially for poor or deprived backgrounds.

Alternatively maybe Natasha had high hopes that Sveta would finally ease her guilt and when Sveta breaks that trust she's got nothing left. After all having your child go to a gynaecologist every month is nothing short of child abuse and potential sign of a psychopathic control freak.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Guilty conscience? Spend any time around marriage counsellors and you'll have your eyes opened wide about illogical fallacies and what happens around marriages and children. Having sex with and then kicking the step-daughter out isn't as uncommon as you'd think especially for poor or deprived backgrounds.

Alternatively maybe Natasha had high hopes that Sveta would finally ease her guilt and when Sveta breaks that trust she's got nothing left. After all having your child go to a gynaecologist every month is nothing short of child abuse and potential sign of a psychopathic control freak.
But why would Sveta put up with it? And why would Natasha take the risk that she wouldn't tell on her? That doesn't make any sense. No matter what you claim for cultural reasons as to why Natasha would decide to blame her daughter, rather than her husband. It would never happen anyway, because you already set up Natasha, by allowing Sveta to discover her dirty secrets? Why would she do that to Sveta, when she knows that she can destroy her marriage so easily? Even if she's a horrible mother, surely she's not a complete idiot as well?

Reactions: GmFn1869
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes