VViolet

Apr 26, 2021
Stats degrade over time (apart from a few) so you have to constantly keep them active, if you want to increase most of the core ones try creating a 1 hour fitness for all the exercises, then do that three times a day stopping to drink/eat as that degrades the learning experience. Same with studying, reading the science book from memory gives the best return. If you do dance lessons at the community centre then there's a hard limit and you must go to the Havana Centre to progress beyond that. Starts seems to be breaking into two parts a hidden 'skill' with additional attributes calculated onto this. Much of this was on the now defunct Wiki.

Alternatively you can drop the difficulty level if you want to 'boost' your skills but affects a wider range of attributes or go into the cheat menu and increase that way.
its not degrading though,
i have seen that after a point the stats are earned slower and slower, but now, they arent moving at all, like the Intelligence example,
15+ study science book on library, doesnt increase it all
15+ volleyball games, no increase,
Dance at city center gym, no increase
feel like it got stuck somehow, or just hit a random cap on how many stats/skill points you can have
or is that not a thing

And when i switch to easy peasy all skills go up by a ton, int went as far as 98, volley dance, running and everything else that was stuck increased.
spirit perception etc, all of them

did study science book once more, int went up to 99... still, seems strange that easy peasy is necessary to increase int, or to let the stats increase beforehand...

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
If Sveta is a succubus, why does she allow a lone police officer to arrest her, if she's working as a prostitute? After many hunting encounters, it's pretty obvious that any human male is no match for Sveta in succubus mode. She can easily overpower any man on his own, and do whatever she wants to him. And afterwards he doesn't remember anything about what happened. So why doesn't she simply have her way with the police officer, and walk away like any other hunting victim? The guy will wake up afterwards, with no memory of what happened, so there's no risk of her 'assaulting' a police officer. So why would she get arrested, when it's so easy for her to avoid it?

It seems to me whoever came up with these encounters, simply didn't consider the implications of the working girl being a succubus. Maybe when she first starts out, Sveta would behave more cautiously. But as time goes by and she becomes more powerful and more accustomed to giving in to her succubus self. Why would she allow that irritating little man to have his way?

Reactions: yoyodyne

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Jabs are faster than kicks :cool:.
I get that, but my stats are obviously much higher than his, so I should be able to compensate for that. In any case, when I use jabs as well. The thief still gets more bites at the cherry. So that doesn't make any difference at all. And I know I'm more powerful than him, because my hits are inflicting much more damage than his. But since he's getting an unfair advantage, by being given additional hits that his skill obviously doesn't warrant. I'm taking more damage than I should be

It seems to me the opponent is always given the advantage if your stats are equal or even slightly superior to his, and in that situation they win far more than they should do. You have to be much more superior to get sufficient edge to win regularly. Otherwise the odds are always in your opponent's favour.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
where to buy neuroboost pill?
I think there's a guy somewhere in St Petersburg's residential district who sells them, or maybe it's that guy in Central Park who sell's coke? I've never gone to look for it myself, because all my characters tend to be succubae, and I never have to worry about raising intelligence. Learning magic and having round the clock sex also makes you super intelligent.

Last edited:

Zonetime

Jun 15, 2017
Hey all, i cant seem to get uncle Misha to interact with Svet. Bumped into him multiple times with cum on face, he has even commented on it "Again?" but still cant seem to ever get in his apartment or have sex

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Hey all, i cant seem to get uncle Misha to interact with Svet. Bumped into him multiple times with cum on face, he has even commented on it "Again?" but still cant seem to ever get in his apartment or have sex
Go to cafe at train station and he will join you there.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Can some of you share their own save?
Since I never really played for the story (I cheated & experimented) and i'm a bit curious about the game itself.
Thank you.

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
Thanks! I look forward to it. Quick question. Would I break the game if I use cheat to drop inhibition to 0 in the very beginning? What I mean is, would that cause the system to skip certain events that would lead to later events?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks! I look forward to it. Quick question. Would I break the game if I use cheat to drop inhibition to 0 in the very beginning? What I mean is, would that cause the system to skip certain events that would lead to later events?
I don't think so, I don't think there is any special events that require you to have so high of it. As far as I know they are all gated behind being low. With that said though, I am not 100% sure on that, so like with all cheats be careful.

-Evie-

May 8, 2017
I just showed up to school and Albina was pissed at me and kicked me out of the starlets. All I've done is shown up to every practice. Never had any other event relating to it. No rumors, no prostitution, I don't even have Albina's story started. Seems dancing is not in my future.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I just showed up to school and Albina was pissed at me and kicked me out of the starlets. All I've done is shown up to every practice. Never had any other event relating to it. No rumors, no prostitution, I don't even have Albina's story started. Seems dancing is not in my future.
did your slut rep get to high?

Taikh

May 16, 2020
igor's house disappeared, I think it was after Fedor got jealous of going to study at igor's house.
He doesn't wait for me after school either, but I can still play with strapon on him at school. Is there any way I can go to his house again?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
igor's house disappeared, I think it was after Fedor got jealous of going to study at igor's house.
He doesn't wait for me after school either, but I can still play with strapon on him at school. Is there any way I can go to his house again?
It shouldn't disappear no matter what, even if he wants nothing to do with you it should still be there, just you are not invited in anymore.

Taikh

May 16, 2020
It shouldn't disappear no matter what, even if he wants nothing to do with you it should still be there, just you are not invited in anymore.
This is very sad, I'm a good friend, even playing with the ass I talked to your parents. I'm sad that I'm not invited anymore even though I have his friendship at the most. I will miss the amount of white ass lol

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes