Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
Hey everyone, I need help. I have downloaded the Sonnix 1.9 and the All in one -pack of the game and placed them in the same directory. Btw, I am using iMac M1 24" with Monterey OS. When I double click the QSP it opens a new window where is red/white icon. I double click on that, it opens another window but everything is blank white. No menus, text or anything. After a while I tried to drag the Girl Life QSP file onto that window, and another window appears. Again, it's all white but this time there's text options:

Start
Load
Load Quicksave
Load Autosave for original start game
Load Autosave for schoolgirl start game
Test video

The menus seem to work as there's "return" text when I choose some of them, so I assume the game/program loads, but without any kind of graphics or icons. I tried this with two games and same thing on both. I have no experience about QSP before. Do I need to install something else on my comp or do something differently? If anyone can help me out I'd be so happy.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey everyone, I need help. I have downloaded the Sonnix 1.9 and the All in one -pack of the game and placed them in the same directory. Btw, I am using iMac M1 24" with Monterey OS. When I double click the QSP it opens a new window where is red/white icon. I double click on that, it opens another window but everything is blank white. No menus, text or anything. After a while I tried to drag the Girl Life QSP file onto that window, and another window appears. Again, it's all white but this time there's text options:

Start
Load
Load Quicksave
Load Autosave for original start game
Load Autosave for schoolgirl start game
Test video

The menus seem to work as there's "return" text when I choose some of them, so I assume the game/program loads, but without any kind of graphics or icons. I tried this with two games and same thing on both. I have no experience about QSP before. Do I need to install something else on my comp or do something differently? If anyone can help me out I'd be so happy.
Did you unzip the image folder? Just checking.

Also are you only seeing one big window? if so try clicking settings, show/hide, and making sure actions, additional desc, and main desc are all check.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
Did you unzip the image folder? Just checking.

Also are you only seeing one big window? if so try clicking settings, show/hide, and making sure actions, additional desc, and main desc are all check.
I checked, image folder is unzipped. I don't see any settings that I can change. Here's a capture of what I see.

Näyttökuva 2022-5-30 kello 14.23.18.png

Zonetime

Jun 15, 2017
Hey tried to find an answer for this in search and didnt have luck; just wondering if any sex scenes change to show that you are pregnant? or is there any scenes at all that show a pregnant woman? Thanks

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey tried to find an answer for this in search and didnt have luck; just wondering if any sex scenes change to show that you are pregnant? or is there any scenes at all that show a pregnant woman? Thanks
no, and think it will be more likely that most get blocked because it would be impossible to find images for all them and then just make a few new ones for when she is knocked up.

Reactions: Zonetime

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
to start the game open the player, then then click quest, then open game, then surf to where your girl life qsp file is and open it that way.
But when I open the player, there’s nothing to click - it’s all white as you can see.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
But when I open the player, there’s nothing to click - it’s all white as you can see.
try downloading the player again it shouldn't look like that

it should look something along the lines of this when you open it

qsp.jpg

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
turns out I'd be a terrible girl. I got raped for 900 rubles. a month in.
It happens, life in Russia be tough.
The dreams Sveta has about having sex with the therapist seem to contradict the narrative given. She can't see who she's having sex with yet she assumes it's her therapist?

You dream that you are being fucked hard from behind. You are on your hands and knees.
You've never had sex before, but it feels amazing! You can't tell who is fucking you and you can't will yourself to look behind you.

You wake up feeling strange and excited, even though you have never had sex the dream felt very real.
Why was your therapist fucking you though? Maybe you should be worried talk to your therapist about it.
That's reality seeping in through your dreams
Is the Wiki offline at the moment? Because I'm getting a message from Google, saying 'Url not found'
Yes
You can have several consecutive sessions of Liposuction and go from severely obese to normal, in less than an hour. And then apparently you're immediately good to go for a hard gym session. Whoever designed the Clinic parts of the game, seems to have got some things right ( the effectiveness delay for the pregnancy implant, dependent on when Sveta last had her period). But other procedures which should require hours or even days of recovery, Sveta is as good as new almost instantaneously.
The clinic wasn't written by any one person, many have added stuff over time and some have been quite diligent while others have been a bit lazy.
During the Succubus Level 4 ritual, apparently (virgin) Sveta loses her virginity (?). How? Tatiana does nothing that's described as penetration but if you check your appearance after, you get this:

Your virgin pussy still has its hymen intact, even though you are not a virgin.

Checking the stats shows:

Vaginal sex (known/unknown): 1/0

But nothing in the text describes Sveta losing her virginity.
There was an incorrect arousal call in there, I'm posting a fix to the repo so it won't do it in future releases, thanks for the report!
The Police in St Petersburg are dumber than the game's bimbos. Not only do they devote all their resources to arresting prostitutes, instead of real criminals, such as the thieves and rapists who are running rampant through the city. When they arrested my Sveta, they failed to check through her purse, which contained various illegal narcotics and an unlicensed loaded gun. In Succubus mode, she does far more than the useless Police Department, to rid the city of it's scum. Maybe the city council she pay her instead?
Probably, the cops are not really stupid they are corrupt, which is worse.
The encounter with the Gopnik on the train doesn't make any sense. Because you get to your destination and get off the train with him to have sex. But once you've had sex with him, you then get back on the next train, and continue to your destination. But if you'd already reached your destination, why would you need to do that?

Also, why does he ask for your number and suggest that he'll be in touch, when that never happens?

Usually, I tell this extremely irritating guy to get lost. But there are times when I have low willpower, and I have no choice but to put up with him.
I thought you stopped at his destination to have sex. Could be wrong, might be a pain to fix but I'll look at it some time.
If you're a slut outcast and/or a succubus, is it impossible to increase your willpower beyond 50? Cos I made a save, then basically spent a week watching TV, and just eating regularly and sleeping. And it didn't increase a single point. I've tried this on other non slut/succubus characters, and it increases after a couple of hours. Is this a bug or is it intended? And if so, is there some other way to increase it?
Willpower has a max, you can't go above that and it can be as low as 50. To increase it you have to use willpower to force others to do stuff for you without letting it go below 25. IT is difficult to do by design but the best way seems to be by bossing Nat the submissive school friend around.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Willpower has a max, you can't go above that and it can be as low as 50. To increase it you have to use willpower to force others to do stuff for you without letting it go below 25. IT is difficult to do by design but the best way seems to be by bossing Nat the submissive school friend around.
Would that also include the content with Igor and Mira?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is there more to Prom night or is it always about Sveta getting drunk and waking up without her clothes and forgetting what happened?

And also, the starting event in the Uni start where your family helps you move to your dorm and stuff, does that happen in the highschool start, after you finish and graduate? Because I could just enroll in uni immediatelly after that, not sure if there's any events I've missed.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there more to Prom night or is it always about Sveta getting drunk and waking up without her clothes and forgetting what happened?

And also, the starting event in the Uni start where your family helps you move to your dorm and stuff, does that happen in the highschool start, after you finish and graduate? Because I could just enroll in uni immediatelly after that, not sure if there's any events I've missed.
We want to do a first day of school special events and graduate, that stuff is how it was way back in the original game. We added the new family helping you go to the Uni when we started the Uni and I believe you get the first day of the Uni when you start the Uni after pav school, but it is a bit different text as it is not introducing the characters to you but basically the same thing. I think that is in the game or being worked on, not positive I am not working on that myself. Anya is.

Reactions: Xill

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I’m starting to think it might not work on newer Mac systems because after downloading it again it’s still not looking like your screenshot.
I am assuming you DLed the mac versions and not the windows ones, I don't know which of the two you tried we have posted if you tried
Sonnix 1.9 or infinite version 0.4.2
but which ever one you tried, try the other one and see if that works.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
I am assuming you DLed the mac versions and not the windows ones, I don't know which of the two you tried we have posted if you tried
Sonnix 1.9 or infinite version 0.4.2
but which ever one you tried, try the other one and see if that works.
I made triple sure it's the Mac version and same result. I tried the other one and it says on launch that the app needs to be updated and I should contact the developer. I think this is 32/64 bit issue?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I've started to beat the thieves on the street most of the time, because my kickboxing skills have probably improved beyond what most of them have, and I have greater health. But what I don't understand is why they often get two attempts to hit me, for every one of mine. If my skill is either equal or greater than theirs, surely that shouldn't be possible? Maybe occasionally, but not virtually all the time?

It's not sufficient of an impediment for me to actually lose, most of time. Because my hits are causing a lot more damage than the thieves. But it means I'm losing more health in a fight, than I probably should, give our respective skill levels

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes