Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
this game takes way more effort then it is worth to get running. downloaded the game all pack doesn't work, fine check first guide which is useless check second guide which gives a here link for Qqsp-1.9.0 which is needed, but the link just goes to the Home page of the TF site so also useless a quick search on the TF site shows no Qqsp exsist on the site if you try to google it you get some con sites (didn't bother to check them all) and the forums for the TF site which you need to create a account to check what they are talking about mostly bug videos. additional the ''stuck try'' section leads nowhere for me. I feel like this entire situation is either me being a moron or god really does not want me running this game. i do believe there is probably a detailed solution somewhere in the comment section but i will be fucked if i am going through 573 pages of comments might aswell post a comment and wait untill either one of the devs direct me or a individual who had this exact same problem.
Everything you need is on the first post, there is a direct link to the sonnix player, the girl life.qsp file, and the image files. I just checked and all the links work just fine. With the exception of stuck, that url has not been updated because our hosting site is changing it's name.

GEXXX69

Apr 22, 2019
anyone knows how the sms or booty call related content works? i got the sms thing but dont know what to do after:(

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't see what the new christina dom content is. Everything seems pretty much the same unless it's supposed to be for college stuff
It is all part of the pav story arc. I don't know where the new stuff starts but it is part of her extended story arc. Also I assume you mean her domming you and not the other way around when you say dom content.

Mythosr

May 27, 2017
Any plans involving group scenes with stepbro and stepdad and maybe sister? Or at least some other scene with dad + neighbour other than the garage one? Trying not to post spoilers.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
anyone knows how the sms or booty call related content works? i got the sms thing but dont know what to do after:(
The random bf/gf content has some issues. I keep saying we need to comment it out until it is fixed. It works most times but there is some weird bugs with it that causes it not to work some time and no one seems to know why. I think the plan is to completely rebuild the system from the ground up.

GEXXX69

Apr 22, 2019
The random bf/gf content has some issues. I keep saying we need to comment it out until it is fixed. It works most times but there is some weird bugs with it that causes it not to work some time and no one seems to know why. I think the plan is to completely rebuild the system from the ground up.
thank you for the reply

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Any plans involving group scenes with stepbro and stepdad and maybe sister? Or at least some other scene with dad + neighbour other than the garage one? Trying not to post spoilers.
Unlikely for the first three, as Anya is reluctant to do lesbian stuff with her sister let alone with her step dad or brother. More with step dad and his friend likely yes when someone expands his story.

Sep 23, 2021
How to go school ????? I mean which school ...local school or vocational school
1659179171466.png
1659179227233.png

Local school, it's got an icon in the top area like above when you have a school day and when you are in the residential area after 7am you have a quick link to the school itself. You have to wear a uniform otherwise it won't show.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How to go school ????? I mean which school ...local school or vocational school
That would depend, if you are a student you would go to the local Pavlovsk Secondary school, if you have a teachers certifcation then your job is at the vocational school.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes