Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Doesn't just happen with him. Sometimes it takes a while for the game to acknowledge that Sveta is no longer a virgin. It's weird, I've had instances where she's had rough sex with someone with a very big cock and it claims her hymen is still unbroken, which would be impossible. And yet after that she masturbates with a much smaller dildo, and that somehow manages to do the trick
Those are cases where arousal, end hasn't been set but its there in the brother voyeur file, so has to be someting else.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
As far as I can tell, starting the game up a new time fixed the virginity problem. At least I don't see any mention of a hymen anymore. Kolka still isn't allowed to be the father however in the menus, not sure if that is intended or not.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
As far as I can tell, starting the game up a new time fixed the virginity problem. At least I don't see any mention of a hymen anymore. Kolka still isn't allowed to be the father however in the menus, not sure if that is intended or not.
That's not intended. We did find an issue where you could avoid the arousal end code if you swallowed of got a facial and have posted a fix on our repo for it.
So far not many bugs but if we get enough there will be a bug fix version.

Reactions: rbx4

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
found a BUG:
there's those "identify the perpetrator" events at school breaks. The Svyatoslav one on "taunt him" > "drag him to men's room">etc>etc>etc>etc last screen's text is about Kolka.

btw just wrote etc because those aren't multiple choices screens.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I'm having a problem, the event to turn Sonia into a slut just doesn't start. I've went to the club friday and saturday every week for 2 in game months and nothing has happened yet, did they change her quest or something? Or do I have to do something specific inside for it to trigger?
Also I can't figure out how to start the cheerleading stuff.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017

Note it may break things as this version of GL isn't supported and some of the images may be missing. Some aspects of the mod can be pretty brutal or illegal in your country. Don't say you wasn't warned!
The link goes to Additonal Adventures not the Added Flavour mod.
Isn't this the mod requested?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
found a BUG:
there's those "identify the perpetrator" events at school breaks. The Svyatoslav one on "taunt him" > "drag him to men's room">etc>etc>etc>etc last screen's text is about Kolka.

btw just wrote etc because those aren't multiple choices screens.
The npc data set wasn't updated to the right boy so it used the last one which must have been Kolka. Fix posting to our repo.
Isn't it also the case, that some stats don't get updated till the end of the day?
True but this one is done either in arousal or stat.
I'm having a problem, the event to turn Sonia into a slut just doesn't start. I've went to the club friday and saturday every week for 2 in game months and nothing has happened yet, did they change her quest or something? Or do I have to do something specific inside for it to trigger?
Its delayed from how it was but it will start fairly soon as it should happen before Xmas. The delay is for nutluck to add some pre-fall content at a later date.

Reactions: polaco

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The link goes to Additonal Adventures not the Added Flavour mod.
Isn't this the mod requested?
All these links you keep posting, just take you to the registration page. You have to register first with TF games, and then be logged in.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
As Kevin stated, it has been delayed a couple months to make space for future content. but I also find that the trigger to "Watch Sonia" during the dance can be a bit random. Click on "look for classmates" then instead of talking to anyone, back out to the main disco choices, a few times. I've gotten it to pop up when its ready to go by doing that. A good indicator of when her events start, is Cheerleading... if you start seeing the cheerleading events... then Sonia's quest is about ready to pop. Also, those events don't turn her into a slut.... well, they do... but you watching them, has no berring on them. She will fall, whether you watch her fall or not... but if you do watch... you might change some flavor text either good or bad, based on your choices.

Last edited:

fatymatty7

Dec 11, 2021
Everything you need is on the first post, there is a direct link to the sonnix player, the girl life.qsp file, and the image files. I just checked and all the links work just fine. With the exception of stuck, that url has not been updated because our hosting site is changing it's name.
danke, like i said could look for a solution or just type a comment and get it solved for me, so thanks saved me some time so gonna try it now. (seperate note i thought the QSP stuff would be in the ''all in one'' mega link not a seperate section on the spoilers side)

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
BUG
buying enema kit at pavlovsk pharmacy gives blank screen
Thank you, duplicated it and Looking for a fix now
Edit: Affects Breast Pump and Antifungal Meds too, just as a FYI
FIXED for the next Dev release

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does gopnik path have much content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no the gopniks is the one group that currently has no social only content. The only thing they have is if you join them and then you have two paths steal the alcohol or not. In the future it will matter, right now you do get different scenes for joining them and that is all.

Reactions: Pilluah

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
nope nothing has changed it starts in october and then she falls in nov unless you get involved then you can speed it up or slow it down.

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
I spent so long getting this game to work. The "All in One" pack installs 0.8.6 which has the bug when you start due to missing "outside" images. Recommended fix is to update to 0.8.7. So I downloaded the "0.8.6 to 0.8.7" This is about 400 MB. Problem persists. Download the 0.8.7 image pack by itself. It's over 2 GB so the mega limit kicks now. Now switch to google drive download link. Try to transfer the downloaded new image pack and it fails at 2%. Had to finally delete EVERYTHING from this game and download the 0.8.7 image pack and the qsp file for it to finally work.

This was a giant pain in the ass for a 0.8.6 bug.

Sep 29, 2019
For the University start something is wrong direct after your Parent left you get the first error location not found you can bypass it with emergency exit and then return to the Dorm.But in that start nothing happen see in the Folders that was add a little bit of content for the floors but they dont trigger Dorm is still full empty.Only the older content trigger 1 Time in the shower the scene is the only one i was able to see.

Lesson work but to be true i like to see new content and not the old things from her school from before seams all there are a shorter events from the School part from before but with 0 choice i can make see absolute nothing new.

Then the SMS part dont work you get them but if you answer you will short going to his home the content end and nothing happen.Then Dates in general are absolute stupid First Date choice even you are a Virgin Do you want to Fuck?In what kind of Country that Works i will direct go there :)

And to the Clothes seams some School Clothes are in the wrong folder find the Bimbo School Clothes for Good looking and Jocks in i think was Cats picture 119.

Generally all Sex content become a little bit strange many times you get Ask what you want to do,now even nothing have change for you some events go direct to Fucking you without asking.Before this happen only if you was drunk or something like that but now it happen even you are sober and not horny.

Very Positive i see the new Picture for the MC they look much better and more close to a Young Woman only 4-5 of the older Picture look a little bit Bad but with a fix Avatar you dont see them.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Where are all the bimbo shoes in the new update?
They are in there, no easy way to filter them however, so just click around the Shoe Selection till you find one that says

These shoes are considered bimbo shoes.
and/or
This shoe is considered bimbo style and makes your mind drift toward sexual thoughts

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes