Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm thinking of trying this out again after a long time. Do you need to download every single past image pack or will the "All in One" download be the complete game?
We have nothing to do with the all in one download, that is fan made.

All you need is what the OP says. One of the three recommened players, the girl life 0.8.7.3 qsp file, and the 0.8.7 image/sound packs.

Reactions: Olivia_V

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How can you talk to Anya about the mc's biological father? All I get are the normal small talk and talk about sex options. I already asked the mother about the mc's biological father and asked the stepfather about him and the mc's mother but I'm not getting any option to talk about him with the sister.

Chefbozo

Apr 4, 2022
I downloaded all in one, and qsp. Everything's working except videos. Any solutions? kind of lazy to dig around for previous answers!

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
How can you talk to Anya about the mc's biological father? All I get are the normal small talk and talk about sex options. I already asked the mother about the mc's biological father and asked the stepfather about him and the mc's mother but I'm not getting any option to talk about him with the sister.
That should be an option in the bedroom when talking to Anya.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I downloaded all in one, and qsp. Everything's working except videos. Any solutions? kind of lazy to dig around for previous answers!
Try one of the other players, some people seem to have better luck with different players and we have no clue why. Also I don't think the all in one is updated to the current version. We have nothing to do with it, it is fan created and fan updated.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
That should be an option in the bedroom when talking to Anya.
I talked to Anya in the bedroom but the only options I get are the small talk and sex talk options. I tried bypassing Anya and just going to the lorries on the highway but that didn't help.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I talked to Anya in the bedroom but the only options I get are the small talk and sex talk options. I tried bypassing Anya and just going to the lorries on the highway but that didn't help.
You should be getting these options when you first talk to Anya:

"Hey sis, can you teach me how to braid my hair...?"
Move Away
Ask about your father
Make small talk
Talk about sex
Ask about her boyfriend

Obviously, if you don't ask about Sveta's biological father, the event at the truck stop doesn't trigger.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
There is no teacher you can visit at home. You are likely thinking of Rolan the school janitor and he does not and won't have sexual content. He has some kinda weird overly friendly scenes between a much older man and a young girl story arc but nothing sexual. Not all NPC's are interested in a teenage girl.
Rolan is the man I was thinking of. I think he is definitely more than interested considering he has a hoard of girl panties.

May I ask why he wont have content? That seems like a very definitive decision made my the team. The story is right there to play with as well.

Also, what other male teachers have sexual content other than the coach? Apart from the scenes when you are caught skipping class in the toilets, I can't remember seeing any others involving male teachers.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
You should be getting these options when you first talk to Anya:

"Hey sis, can you teach me how to braid my hair...?"
Move Away
Ask about your father
Make small talk
Talk about sex
Ask about her boyfriend

Obviously, if you don't ask about Sveta's biological father, the event at the truck stop doesn't trigger.
I'm an idiot. I just went to the depot in the city industrial district and saw the father there. He just wasn't there the last few times I checked the depot.

Edit: I have another question. Can you meet the father anywhere other than just the storage terminal?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is there more content with the janitor after getting into his house? Also, what can you do with Lariska's mom Anna?

Last edited:

Agdrive2

Jun 21, 2019
Odd issue. I have the latest version of QSP, but while I get images, no video files play. Am I missing something?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Idk if this was intended or not but choosing the lesbian option with Katja doesn't opt out of the Katja Ivan content. Kinda annoying, with that feature I wanted to play a pure les Sveta but every time I kiss Katja at school now kissing Ivan becomes unavoidable. Either you get the sing a different tune or Ivan punches out the guy and Sveta unavoidably kisses him.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I'm an idiot. I just went to the depot in the city industrial district and saw the father there. He just wasn't there the last few times I checked the depot.

Edit: I have another question. Can you meet the father anywhere other than just the storage terminal?
No. All meet ups are at the storage terminal. IIRC it's 12:00 on Saturdays.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Idk if this was intended or not but choosing the lesbian option with Katja doesn't opt out of the Katja Ivan content. Kinda annoying, with that feature I wanted to play a pure les Sveta but every time I kiss Katja at school now kissing Ivan becomes unavoidable. Either you get the sing a different tune or Ivan punches out the guy and Sveta unavoidably kisses him.
Lesbian route with Katja is still a WIP. From my understanding of the person who is working on her Storyline, choosing that "you don't like boys" in her chats will prevent having to kiss Ivan, in the future... but the alternative action for a lesbian route has not been written yet. But, will soon. The current writer for Katja content is really passionate about an actual Katja relationship, instead of corrupting her...so keep an eye on her in the coming releases. The original corruption route will still be in place for us with more deviant tastes. :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Rolan is the man I was thinking of. I think he is definitely more than interested considering he has a hoard of girl panties.

May I ask why he wont have content? That seems like a very definitive decision made my the team. The story is right there to play with as well.

Also, what other male teachers have sexual content other than the coach? Apart from the scenes when you are caught skipping class in the toilets, I can't remember seeing any others involving male teachers.
Because he is a pervert and like stealing used womens underwear, the reason he has a number of the girls from schools panties is because he has easy access to them, but he also steals them from others when he can. It is about the used panties not the girl.

As for why, it is because yes he is a pervert but he is also a bit off in the head. He is very losely based on Norman Bates with his mommy issues.

Well both coaches have content. One at volleyball and one is part of the track story, as part of Christina's story arc and during or after PE class.

Ones with content outside of being caught skipping class and other than both coaches.
Ruslan Kuznetsov
Serafim Ivanov

So 2 coaches, the two I mentioned above, then Makar Vasilyev who only currently has content if you seduce him in the bathroom. Which means there is 5 male teachers with sex content and only 3 without and one of them will eventually.

Reactions: monkeycid

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there more content with the janitor after getting into his house? Also, what can you do with Lariska's mom Anna?
Yes he can teach you how to cook, you can help him renovate his bathroom and some other scenes that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Not sure what all scenes there are with her, I never worked on her and have not tried that content in couple of years.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
excuse me how work booty call? , i cant call or sms to client? or just client can sms us?
There is issue with the random bf/gf, I keep wanting to comment it out until it is fixed. but right now sometimes it just doesn't work and no one seems to know why.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
excuse me how work booty call? , i cant call or sms to client? or just client can sms us?
SMS is old content, and most people who are currently working on the game...have no clue how SMS works, to be honest. It gets buggier and buggier with every release...and more and more, we are planning on throwing the phone into the bay for the sharks.. and rebuild it from the ground up...

but outside of that... typically they will call you. sometimes you can call them... if the SMS/Phone remembers their name(that's one of the bugs, we have no way of fixing right now) There is talk of possibility to just disable rando bf/gf events by default, with an option in the cheat menu to turn it back on with big red letters "Warning may cause bugs", at least until we get SMS working the way it should, and give them a better AI, so all the boys won't yell at you for not having an 'A-Cup"

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes