Sep 29, 2019
SMS is old content, and most people who are currently working on the game...have no clue how SMS works, to be honest. It gets buggier and buggier with every release...and more and more, we are planning on throwing the phone into the bay for the sharks.. and rebuild it from the ground up...

but outside of that... typically they will call you. sometimes you can call them... if the SMS/Phone remembers their name(that's one of the bugs, we have no way of fixing right now) There is talk of possibility to just disable rando bf/gf events by default, with an option in the cheat menu to turn it back on with big red letters "Warning may cause bugs", at least until we get SMS working the way it should.
Best way to turn them off as now they Call you every Minute even you are in the School or Working the worst part is that if you are in some event and answer to a Call from them it even break.I Disable them always direct at the start not only why they are so invasive but even why i really dont like that Content as it have nothing to do with a Date.First Date if you chose only 1 time an positive option they count as Lover and they want direct Sex even you dont know them.At least make it so that you need 5-6 Dates before they become more then a Friend and slow down the Events first they try something then with time they want more

Reactions: Derryth

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Best way to turn them off as now they Call you every Minute even you are in the School or Working the worst part is that if you are in some event and answer to a Call from them it even break.I Disable them always direct at the start not only why they are so invasive but even why i really dont like that Content as it have nothing to do with a Date.First Date if you chose only 1 time an positive option they count as Lover and they want direct Sex even you dont know them.At least make it so that you need 5-6 Dates before they become more then a Friend and slow down the Events first they try something then with time they want more
yeah that's another bug, that wasn't intentional.. breaking other events. You shouldn't be able to receive a call, if you are locked out of checking your inventory. When at school that is when standing in the hallway and not currently talking to someone yet during breaks... otherwise you are locked out of your stuff, so you don't accidentally break things... but the SMS doesn't care... lol.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
SMS is old content, and most people who are currently working on the game...have no clue how SMS works, to be honest. It gets buggier and buggier with every release...and more and more, we are planning on throwing the phone into the bay for the sharks.. and rebuild it from the ground up...

but outside of that... typically they will call you. sometimes you can call them... if the SMS/Phone remembers their name(that's one of the bugs, we have no way of fixing right now) There is talk of possibility to just disable rando bf/gf events by default, with an option in the cheat menu to turn it back on with big red letters "Warning may cause bugs", at least until we get SMS working the way it should, and give them a better AI, so all the boys won't yell at you for not having an 'A-Cup"
Keymaster wrote it and he is still a dev, just no one seems able to understand his directions on how to use it correctly.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh... so its a "Magic Mirror" Phone. LOL...
Well, I said Most people...hehe
I am hoping someone figured it out, I tried to and I couldn't get it to work. Because I would like to use it for some scenes.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
The Lariska storyline is new to me. How does that one get started? I don't think I ever caught her playing volleyball in front of the apartment complex like the wiki says.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The Lariska storyline is new to me. How does that one get started? I don't think I ever caught her playing volleyball in front of the apartment complex like the wiki says.
She's there at certain time of day, can't recall when.

It's possible that you need to win the fight with Christina first, for it to become available.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
best path to start with?
That one is a hard thing to answer. It really depends on your play style..and also your definition of Path. Do you mean "Start" as in Normal School Girl, Magical School Girl, or MTF? Magical and MTF has the most content, but some people don't like it..and so Normal is better for them. If by path you mean what clique you should join.... that is even harder, if you can't make up your mind...just hit Random Personality :)

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Your relationship with her needs to be high enough, check your Quest Journal and see what that says... You can find her outside 5/8 after school through the early evening, before dealing with Christina... but shortly after that her questline is paused till you either Fight Christina.. or blackmail her. I'm not sure if you can do Lariska's quest if you submit to Christina...but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Your relationship with her needs to be high enough, check your Quest Journal and see what that says... You can find her outside 5/8 before dealing with Christina... but shortly after that her questline is paused till you either Fight Christina.. or blackmail her. I'm not sure if you can do Lariska's quest if you submit to Christina...but I could be wrong.
Not sure if it was change but i see in the quest log some change after i Talk first bad to her when she play with the ball and the Quest was update after to try to find her again playing with the Ball but then be nicer with her.In older versions the Quest with her was starting after Christina loose the fight as she come to you when you was in the gym to Train to warn you that Christina will send some random Friend to Rape you.After that her Quest was starting and there House appear.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Not sure if it was change but i see in the quest log some change after i Talk first bad to her when she play with the ball and the Quest was update after to try to find her again playing with the Ball but then be nicer with her.In older versions the Quest with her was starting after Christina loose the fight as she come to you when you was in the gym to Train to warn you that Christina will send some random Friend to Rape you.After that her Quest was starting and there House appear.
The community center ambush no longer exists, but even then you could start Lariska beforehand, if your relationship value was high enough. But if your relationship was too low, your first real interaction with her would have been during that scene and gives a Huge boost to your relationship value(I think it was +10), so she would invite you home shortly afterwards, typically unless it was really really low to begin with.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
She's there at certain time of day, can't recall when.

It's possible that you need to win the fight with Christina first, for it to become available.
Weekdays between 14:00 - 18:00 unless cheerleading has started. The fight is not a requisite.

That's according to the wiki:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
There seems to be inconsistencies with the therapists compulsion to attend therapy. For example you can be in your parents' home, so few blocks away from the hospital, and the event only triggers once "it's too late to get there".

Also one idea I got, feel free to use or ignore as you like: A stronger hypno level for the attendance compulsion. You would dream of him when sleeping, and if failing to resist you would sleepwalk into a session. This event would play into his fantasies of having you in school with a load in.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Why do the prices of clothes increase significantly over time? It seems like these increases are a reflection of Sveta having more money, which of course is totally unrealistic, because how could these stores even know how much money she has? The Devs keep saying this game is supposed to reflect real life. So can they explain how this reflects real life?

Yeah, prices in real life sometimes increase. But a 50% increase in two weeks. That's ridiculous.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
For some bizarre reason, on one of my playthroughs Sveta has become permanently stoned. She got raped, and the rapists fed her amphetamines and aphrodisiac gum, and since then for the last week she's been continuously stoned and her mood hasn't dipped below 100 once. There's no indication of her being under the influence of any narcotics, but her mood stays at 100%, even when she does all the things that would normally cause it to go down. I even tried getting her totally drunk, by visiting Vasily, Dan and Vitek, and despite downing over 10 drinks, apart from slightly reducing her health, she didn't get slaughtered as she normally would. And the following day she didn't have a hangover. So now she seems to have developed an enormous tolerance to alcohol, despite only getting slightly drunk on two previous occasions.

Don't get me wrong, permanently being at 100% mood is brilliant. But how could this happen?

May 11, 2021
Why do the prices of clothes increase significantly over time?
It doesn't, I know this because there is no code for such mechanic inside the game (feel free to correct me, Kevin, on this.)
Not to mention each individual clothing item have their own price variables.

What you are observing is likely due to relaxation of price range per individual shop...

For example; There are 7 pricing level, we use to only keep level 3 and level 4 for Cats but after revamp, Cats have clothes that ranges from pricing level 2 to 5...

Yeah, prices in real life sometimes increase. But a 50% increase in two weeks. That's ridiculous.
Want to know something is truly ridiculous? Being accused of doing something on a whim and try to maintain the desire to keep working on a project!

Best,

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Apoc69 and Derryth

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It doesn't, I know this because there is no code for such mechanic inside the game (feel free to correct me, Kevin, on this.)
Not to mention each individual clothing item have their own price variables.
I was specifically talking about G&M and the Market. On Day 1, every clothing item costs 1300 at G&M, and approximately 900 at the Market. But 2 weeks later everything costs 1850-2000 at G&M, and over 1000-1200 at the Market. If there's no mechanic in play, then that would be impossible. But in playthrough after playthrough, the same thing happens.

I think something similar happens in stores higher up the scale, but it's nowhere near as significant, which makes me believe that it's linked directly to Sveta's supposed increase in disposable income, after allowing her a week or two to earn more.

Want to know something is truly ridiculous? Being accused of doing something on a whim and try to maintain the desire to keep working on a project!
It certainly wasn't meant as a major criticism of you guys. If I see something that I think might be wrong, then I speak up. And perhaps sometimes I can be overly zealous. But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate what you guys do. That is definitely not the case!

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
best path to start with?
If you plan on trying mods at some point, then basic school girl start for best compatibility. Though i would recommend picking which ever you fancy for your first try and use that playtrough to just kind of learn the game, and when you feel confident enough start a proper playtrough in way you prefer.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes