Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I can tell you with complete certainty that the prices do not just go up over time. I know this because I wrote the code for it.

price = ('<<ARGS[3]>>' * ((5 * CloQuality) + 100) / 100) * 1000 / (1250 - Clothingstock[ARGS[2]]) * 3 / 2
price = price / 50 * 50

The last part is to round the prices to nearest 50. Otherwise everything is the same except for the clothingstock value which is a randomly generated number. The ARGS[3] value at the start is the base price and changes by store to ensure each shop's clothing is in the correct range. It is possible if you started the save on on older version that the item is question might have had a lower quality value and that would mean the random price would now be a bit higher as some items had their quality value adjusted this dev cycle.
I'll take your word for it for now. But I'll keep a close eye on G&M and the Market from now on and check if you're correct over a longer period of time.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'll take your word for it for now. But I'll keep a close eye on G&M and the Market from now on and check if you're correct over a longer period of time.
I wrote that code I just printed for you. There's no conspiracy here, one thing I do know is you said everything in the store was the same price and that cannot be true. It could possibly be true that the clothingstock value isn't set on day one and that would make everything cheaper that day plus remove the random but still would not stop changes in price due to quality.
Do you think its possible that happened? Or do you want to start some kind of fight against sanity here?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I wrote that code I just printed for you. There's no conspiracy here, one thing I do know is you said everything in the store was the same price and that cannot be true. It could possibly be true that the clothingstock value isn't set on day one and that would make everything cheaper that day plus remove the random but still would not stop changes in price due to quality.
Do you think its possible that happened? Or do you want to start some kind of fight against sanity here?
No, I'm merely stating that what I've seen doesn't seem to corroborate what you're saying should be happening, at least in a few stores. But perhaps that could be that later in the game, I'm not actually visiting G&M as much as earlier in the game. Because I have more money, and I can afford to buy higher quality clothes from the boutiques. And perhaps when I do visit G&M or the market, I suppose there is a possibility, that all the items I click on corroborate what I believe. But if I clicked on some others that I'm usually not interested in, it would corroborate what you've been saying instead.

So yeah, from now on i'll check more thoroughly to see if you're correct or I am.

Now on Day 1, all dresses and ordinary outfits in G&M is either 1250 or 1300 roubles. And in the market, it's either 900 or 950. After that it starts to vary, but only for items that the PC is able to wear. My conjecture is that after a while the minimum price starts to creep up. Now as I've stated maybe that's because I'm always looking at the wrong items?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
No, I'm merely stating that what I've seen doesn't seem to corroborate what you're saying should be happening, at least in a few stores. But perhaps that could be that later in the game, I'm not actually visiting G&M as much as earlier in the game. Because I have more money, and I can afford to buy higher quality clothes from the boutiques. And perhaps when I do visit G&M or the market, I suppose there is a possibility, that all the items I click on corroborate what I believe. But if I clicked on some others that I'm usually not interested in, it would corroborate what you've been saying instead.

So yeah, from now on i'll check more thoroughly to see if you're correct or I am.

Now on Day 1, all dresses and ordinary outfits in G&M is either 1250 or 1300 roubles. And in the market, it's either 900 or 950. After that it starts to vary, but only for items that the PC is able to wear. My conjecture is that after a while the minimum price starts to creep up. Now as I've stated maybe that's because I'm always looking at the wrong items?
I literally explained this as its the random value not applying on the first day. The price doesn't creep up, again I eplained this and talked you through the code for it. If you want to know who is correct between the person that coded the clothing system and maintains it and someone who doesn't even appear to read my replies then it is me. I'm correct. I'm always the correct one here, there is no other truth than that which I bestow upon thee, bask in my rightous glow for I am Kevin the bringer of Truth!

If I'm not availble to bestow truth you can always ask Shrimpy, but try and be polite. ;)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I literally explained this as its the random value not applying on the first day. The price doesn't creep up, again I eplained this and talked you through the code for it. If you want to know who is correct between the person that coded the clothing system and maintains it and someone who doesn't even appear to read my replies then it is me. I'm correct. I'm always the correct one here, there is no other truth than that which I bestow upon thee, bask in my rightous glow for I am Kevin the bringer of Truth!

If I'm not availble to bestow truth you can always ask Shrimpy, but try and be polite. ;)
I also know sometimes people make mistakes, even Kevin the bringer of truth. Now in this instance that might be me, and if it is me, then there's no problem, and I'll be quite happy to accept that I was completely wrong. I make a lot comments, and it's not unusual for them to be wide of the mark. If I'm wrong, well I'm wrong. Surely you aren't suggesting though, that if I see something that I think is wrong, that I should ignore it, to spare the Dev's possible hurt feelings?

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
I have noticed that the descriptions of the pussy and anus do not get past a certain point, even in the most extreme situations. For example, when you are kidnapped at the gas station to be a slave, regardless of whether you are able to use the biggest dildo and are using it all the time, the descriptions that appear to me are always "Your pussy looks like has been used recently or is just well worn in, maybe you've been over doing it?" and "Your pliable anus has the shape of an asterisk and has clearly been used."

Is this normal? I remember that before the descriptions and images became more extreme in these situations.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I also know sometimes people make mistakes, even Kevin the bringer of truth. Now in this instance that might be me, and if it is me, then there's no problem, and I'll be quite happy to accept that I was completely wrong. I make a lot comments, and it's not unusual for them to be wide of the mark. If I'm wrong, well I'm wrong. Surely you aren't suggesting though, that if I see something that I think is wrong, that I should ignore it, to spare the Dev's possible hurt feelings?
No, just that in this case I know exactly what the day 1 issue is and how the code works. Sometimes you just need to trust me. ;)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have noticed that the descriptions of the pussy and anus do not get past a certain point, even in the most extreme situations. For example, when you are kidnapped at the gas station to be a slave, regardless of whether you are able to use the biggest dildo and are using it all the time, the descriptions that appear to me are always "Your pussy looks like has been used recently or is just well worn in, maybe you've been over doing it?" and "Your pliable anus has the shape of an asterisk and has clearly been used."

Is this normal? I remember that before the descriptions and images became more extreme in these situations.
Gaping is something that does happen in the game but much like real life the human body has surprisingly quick recovery times. We've slowed it down a bit as teh time in teh game can go by too quick to ever see what has happened but if you wish to extend these times there are options in the cheat menu.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Because he is a pervert and like stealing used womens underwear, the reason he has a number of the girls from schools panties is because he has easy access to them, but he also steals them from others when he can. It is about the used panties not the girl.

As for why, it is because yes he is a pervert but he is also a bit off in the head. He is very losely based on Norman Bates with his mommy issues.

Well both coaches have content. One at volleyball and one is part of the track story, as part of Christina's story arc and during or after PE class.

Ones with content outside of being caught skipping class and other than both coaches.
Ruslan Kuznetsov
Serafim Ivanov

So 2 coaches, the two I mentioned above, then Makar Vasilyev who only currently has content if you seduce him in the bathroom. Which means there is 5 male teachers with sex content and only 3 without and one of them will eventually.
Thank you, Nutlock!

I've been playing this game for so long and probably haven't discovered 75% of the scenes yet.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you, Nutlock!

I've been playing this game for so long and probably haven't discovered 75% of the scenes yet.
The in game journal helps with that, the wiki helps and you can always join our discord and just ask questions about content. That is one of the downsides to a sand box game. it isn't always obvious where to go for content, as a rule of thumb for NPC's if they ask you out on a date or invite you back to their home then they have a story arc, some are shorter than others.

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Gaping is something that does happen in the game but much like real life the human body has surprisingly quick recovery times. We've slowed it down a bit as teh time in teh game can go by too quick to ever see what has happened but if you wish to extend these times there are options in the cheat menu.
I have set the reduction time to the maximum possible, 60 minutes, and although masturbating at home I have managed to see the next phase of the anus, although only the immediately following one, not beyond. In the case of the dildos in the place where you were kidnapped, it has been impossible for me to get them to go to the next phase, I don't know if it is that when you finish using the dildos and go to see the status, more than 60 minutes pass, and that is why it is impossible to increase the gape further.

Perhaps it is necessary to increase the time even more because as it is now I find it very difficult to increase the gape and be able to see it, I think that normally it takes too long before the game allows you to check the status and by the time you can you already have the gape again normal.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Dolls, formerly known as Bomba, has now many dresses (and some are pretty), but why isn't 98 (formerly 42) still a school one? It fit.
Also RIP, my favorite 2 dresses are gone. They were 20 and especially 33.

Ah and the shoes at Mon Cheri, feel too overcrowded.
Many of the same type of fugly pointy mid/high heels. Was searching for some stylish high heels, but eventually got one of the platform high heels, cause the normal high heel ones are meh now.

Last edited:
May 11, 2021
Dolls, formerly known as Bomba, has now many dresses, but why isn't 98...
I don't think it was set up as a school uniform before but we can certain change it. It will be reflected by the next release.
Sorry to hear about the lost of your favorites but sometimes after rework from the same original picture, the quality was just not that great after the modification workflow.

Best,

Edit: I just checked, the 98 was tagged with school uniform tag already. Are you using the 0.8.7.3 game? Otherwise I couldn't think of a reason why it isn't a uniform in-game, sorry!

Edit 2: There isn't much I will say about the shoes. Please take it up to Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo and Salvatore Ferragamo!

Last edited:

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
I don't think it was set up as a school uniform before but we can certain change it. It will be reflected by the next release.
Sorry to hear about the lost of your favorites but sometimes after rework from the same original picture, the quality was just not that great after the modification workflow.

Best,

Edit: I just checked, the 98 was tagged with school uniform tag already. Are you using the 0.8.7.3 game? Otherwise I couldn't think of a reason why it isn't a uniform in-game, sorry!
yes 0.8.7.3.
It doesn't have the "colored school text" and doesn't get filtered either by "only show school"
see attachments
noschool9801.jpg noschool9802.jpg

------

Mom punishments are being redone, I'm not sure if this one is even still active.
It just hit me right now, I think it was some package from Dimka that mom saw which triggered that belt punishment. And I think it was 0.8.5.1 (dunno about 0.8.6.x cause I burned out early on it)

May 11, 2021
yes 0.8.7.3.
It doesn't have the "colored school text" and doesn't get filtered either by "only show school"...
Thanks and I just passed it on to have a look and will get back to you on that!

Edit: Yes we've found the problem, my updated qsrc file was not push in properly, so everything should be okay by the next Dev release. Thank you for reporting it and please let us know if you have other problems!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes