May 11, 2021
Pretty sure it is not a school uniform anymore as they are suppose to all have button up shirts.
A little leeway should be okay. We used to have those ones (first 3 pictures attached) for school uniforms as well...
There are 5 uniforms in the current Dolls (see last 3 attached pictures.)

Last edited:

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Anyone know why I dont have the options to put makeup? Do I need to unlock it somehow? already bought comsetics
doesn't your Sveta already have makeup on? My bet is that you gone to that Golden (not shower, whatever) salon at the city mall and bought permanent makeup. Now, you're probably stuck with that for life.

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
doesn't your Sveta already have makeup on? My bet is that you gone to that Golden (not shower, whatever) salon at the city mall and bought permanent makeup. Now, you're probably stuck with that for life.
Ah Yes nvm thx thats exactly what i did by accident without knowing it lol

jmnbone

Sep 21, 2021
I would like to know if it is recommended to start a new gameplay with each new update to be able to see the news, because at some point I end up getting tired of playing and when updates are released I start a new save and I can see the news.
Another question. From which version is it recommended to download? I have files so old that I don't even know if they will show up in the game. I think my game folder is quite big and I believe that not everything in the folder is still in the game.

Google translate

May 11, 2021
I would like to know if it is recommended to start a new gameplay with each new update to be able to see the news, because at some point I end up getting tired of playing and when updates are released I start a new save and I can see the news.
Hello, you are free to play at whatever style that you prefer. Yes, sometimes old saves will be broken that you have to start a new game over. We try to schedule a major release every 3 months but it does not mean you have to stick to it. If you want, you can wait for 1 or 2 cycles (6 months or 9 months) before download the game again. If you prefer stability, feel free to do just that and ignore the dev game releases in between months. Those are just WIP version for developers and players who are interested in the newest/ bug testing for the game.

Another question. From which version is it recommended to download? I have files so old that I don't even know if they will show up in the game. I think my game folder is quite big and I believe that not everything in the folder is still in the game.
Right now, the most recent official release is 0.8.7.3. there is 0.8.7 Core Image Pack that you need, the rest are optional.
If you don't want to keep older versions (like 0.8.6 and before), you can delete the whole folder and download just those 2 above mentioned. Right now, the media folder (pictures and videos) is about 2.2 GB.

Google translate
Google!

Best,

Reactions: jmnbone

jmnbone

Sep 21, 2021
Hello, you are free to play at whatever style that you prefer. Yes, sometimes old saves will be broken that you have to start a new game over. We try to schedule a major release every 3 months but it does not mean you have to stick to it. If you want, you can wait for 1 or 2 cycles (6 months or 9 months) before download the game again. If you prefer stability, feel free to do just that and ignore the dev game releases in between months. Those are just WIP version for developers and players who are interested in the newest/ bug testing for the game.

Right now, the most recent official release is 0.8.7.3. there is 0.8.7 Core Image Pack that you need, the rest are optional.
If you don't want to keep older versions (like 0.8.6 and before), you can delete the whole folder and download just those 2 above mentioned. Right now, the media folder (pictures and videos) is about 2.2 GB.

Google!

Best,
I just checked my folder, the folder is 4.89GB. I'm not sure when I'm going to download the release because I don't know from which date to download. I just downloaded everything from Google Drive, can I delete the whole game and extract everything I downloaded from Google Drive without risk of missing content?

In my current save I wanted to focus a little bit on the grandparents' city. I've made friends with the hunters (although it's kind of boring and time consuming), there's a dialogue where Sveta asks one of the hunters if she can shoot, but when she does, she appears in the swamp. With that same hunter, you can make a shooting bet, but when I accept the bet, it reappears in the swamp. This leaves me wondering if you guys are working on Gadukino, as I can't see anything new. I remember years ago I sent a message here suggesting having a bike in the game for Sveta to get around the city faster and they told me about the bike in Gadukino. At the time I even found her, but I believe that having a bike in the main city is even better, because even getting a car is a long progress.

Thanks for your help and congratulations on your work.

May 11, 2021
I just checked my folder, the folder is 4.89GB. I'm not sure when I'm going to download the release because I don't know from which date to download. I just downloaded everything from Google Drive, can I delete the whole game and extract everything I downloaded from Google Drive without risk of missing content?
If you are downloading from Google Drive, all you need is the 0.8.7 Core Image Pack.
If you like sound, then yes, download the 0.8.7 Core Sound Pack.

If you already downloaded everything? just unzip the first two folders because they have everything you need (including media from the other 3 folders.)

The all you need is the 0.8.7.3 Game (2nd picture)
Then you will have the most recent game. Yes you can delete everything you have from before if you want.

This leaves me wondering if you guys are working on Gadukino, as I can't see anything new...
The person making the Gadukino content has been inactive for quite sometime now. Most current developers all have their own project, so I really don't know when it will receive new content, sorry.

At the time I even found her, but I believe that having a bike in the main city is even better, because even getting a car is a long progress.
That is a maybe after next release to see if anyone from the team wants to tackle that. Fingers crossed...

Best,

Reactions: jmnbone

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
It just hit me right now, I think it was some package from Dimka that mom saw which triggered that belt punishment. And I think it was 0.8.5.1 (dunno about 0.8.6.x cause I burned out early on it)
It is a pretty old scene that is hard to trigger. I remember at some point you end up with an argument with Mom and have to choose 1 of the three options that come up for her to spank you. I didn't remove it, though I did update the pic because the punishment was inside and the pic was showing outside. That was a couple releases ago. Eventually that scene will be removed when I add in actual punishments for disobeying your parents. That won't happen until around 0.8.9 version though.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A little leeway should be okay. We used to have those ones (first 3 pictures attached) for school uniforms as well...
There are 5 uniforms in the current Dolls (see last 3 attached pictures.)
A little is used, I mean they should have a pleated skirt, button up shirt, tie and jacket. But we have been going with just pleated skirt and button shirt to at least be close.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I'm seemingly unable to save an outfit. When looking at the saved outfit sets menu I don't have the option of saving a new outfit.

Clicking on the wardrobe gives me the your clothes option, saved outfit sets option and open your wardrobe option. Clicking on the your clothes option doesn't let me save the worn clothes. At the bottom it says "Save/load outfits with "Managed saved clothing sets"." but clicking on the saved outfit sets doesn't give me the option to save my outfit either. The open your wardrobe option doesn't give me that option either.

May 11, 2021
I'm seemingly unable to save an outfit. When looking at the saved outfit sets menu I don't have the option of saving a new outfit.

Clicking on the wardrobe gives me the your clothes option...
1. Coordinate your outfits in Your Clothes menu
2. When done, move to Your Sets, choose any slot (except Sports)
3. Find a blank space and hit Overwrite.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
1. Coordinate your outfits in Your Clothes menu
2. When done, move to Your Sets, choose any slot (except Sports)
3. Find a blank space and hit Overwrite.
Thanks, it's different from the last time I played so I didn't really know what to click.

Also, how can you start Christina's house and bully content? I'm only getting the regular thing from after gym class where she has the mc suck or fuck a dildo.

Sep 29, 2019
Not sure if someone report it but the Starlets Quest is not Working right finish it full without to see 1 Sex Scene.Have done every Training and every show that come up but the entire time nothing happen i was thinking the content come later but at some point the Police man come and the story end.

Then Christina seams to sleep dont know what to do Lariska wait that i deal with Christina but that Girl have bulled me at the start of the Game a little bit then over time it become always lesser now she show up with some Bulled Event every 3-4 Weeks but no way for me to trigger her or interact with her more then talking.Starlet are finish Cheerleading is going on a long time now but nothing im Stuck with that until Christina dont do something.

Even Katja is a little bit slow the Quest say talk to her about my Sex exp maybe so she ask me to try something have take her virginity Pussy and Ass (why she was Horny not why she want to try something as Pussy sex i have 0 Exp as im even a Virgin) but the Quest dont update and i have talk to her about my Sex exp now every day for around 12 Weeks but nothing happen.

And if possible make it so that you can go into your Room at the weekend in the Morning from 8-10am as your Mother is at that time in your Room cleaning and kick you every time out if you try to go in.In that way you can not change your Clothes

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes