Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Any chance for a renpy port/remake, this version do not work verry well?
It has been discussed porting the game to another engine. There is several problems with it.
1) it would take many months, I don't think most people realize just how much code there is.
2) Everyone would have to learn the new code, writers and coders a like. Which even once switch would slow down how much content got made.

So you are talking likely 6 months of nothing new then 6 months of very little new as everyone had to relearn everything.

In the end we just didn't feel the time and work required was worth it, when most players wouldn't notice any changes beyond the UI.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure if someone report it but the Starlets Quest is not Working right finish it full without to see 1 Sex Scene.Have done every Training and every show that come up but the entire time nothing happen i was thinking the content come later but at some point the Police man come and the story end.
The Starlets are on a timer, depending on which start you have you might not see much of it before it gets shut down. If you want to see all of it, best bet is play a jock, especially dancer start and join them asap.

Then Christina seams to sleep dont know what to do Lariska wait that i deal with Christina but that Girl have bulled me at the start of the Game a little bit then over time it become always lesser now she show up with some Bulled Event every 3-4 Weeks but no way for me to trigger her or interact with her more then talking.Starlet are finish Cheerleading is going on a long time now but nothing im Stuck with that until Christina dont do something.
it was fully revamped this release, I have no played it so I don't know what the new triggers are. I just know there is more content including meeting her brother at her house. What you have to do to go to her house I don't know, but the journal should have some hints. I believe Anya put all the quest hints in the journal.

Even Katja is a little bit slow the Quest say talk to her about my Sex exp maybe so she ask me to try something have take her virginity Pussy and Ass (why she was Horny not why she want to try something as Pussy sex i have 0 Exp as im even a Virgin) but the Quest dont update and i have talk to her about my Sex exp now every day for around 12 Weeks but nothing happen.
She was also revamped this release, so again I don't know the new triggers but the journal should tell you everything you need to know, bgk I know added that. but I will pass this along to bgk that is seems stuck.

And if possible make it so that you can go into your Room at the weekend in the Morning from 8-10am as your Mother is at that time in your Room cleaning and kick you every time out if you try to go in.In that way you can not change your Clothes
We can see about allowing Sveta to change clothes even then.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm sure these have been answered 1000 times but I just can't find..

1. I bought a dog, gave it a name and bought food + toys. He just stays on the floor in the hall. Is there anything to do with him?

2. I gave birth but can only breastfeed. How long can I leave him alone? Can I do anything else with him?

3. Talked about living together with my tard bf. He wanted me to curl my hair and get a dress + light makeup. Did all those but nothing happens. What else do I need to do? Any specific dress?
1) I think you can take him for walks in the park and maybe some other stuff but there is not a lot.

2) There is almost nothing for being a mom or having your own family. That is all old original content we have not really messed with. We are focusing on the pav school year which we have got to a state we are happy with but still plan to add more content. then the four uni years and we just started on the first year of that. After that we will start looking to flesh out the jobs and Sveta having her own family. So you got awhile to wait.

3) random bf/gf needs a complete revamp, personally unless you are playing a succubus and need easy ways to feed I recommend just turning it off.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is Violet Kitten still working with you? I miss Niko content :(
No she started her own game. She said some day she would come back and finish Niko and Fedor story arcs but will see. if not someone else will eventually do it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I hope someone does as Dimka events are somewhat of a mess. I remember in earlier releases that gone everyday to him, yet still sent Lesco with packages at home. At the same time I wish there won't be radical changes to his personality and have the sex slave storyline with his father (which also need some minor improvements at the office) feed well into Dimka's blackmail thing.
for example if Sveta is already Leonid's slave, should be 2 paths available (by subtle choices):
1. Leonid makes Dimka give up
2. Both share Sveta
And maybe a 3rd one where the wife/mother finds out and makes either/both of them give up, thus freeing Sveta. Or maybe ends up complicit too.

On the other hand if the player gone Dimka route first, the sex slave storyline might as well end directly with Dimka reacquiring her through Leonid.

Just some ideas....
One of the things waiting for Dimka is party revamps. So his New Years party can get revamped. I don't know when new stuff will come for him as no one has pitched a idea for him and if we wait until I do it, it will be awhile. I have been working on the Uni a lot lately, still need to do the Sonia pre-fall stuff and some other projects.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
After 4 months I got fed up with this and so started save scumming and then resetting days in the cheat menu. After about 6 more shower event types I finally got there.
Either I was stupidly unlucky or I think it needs some bias in the code to unseen events
It is possible RNG just bite you in the ass. I once rode the train and got the exact same event 10 times in a row which should be almost impossible mathematically to happen but it did.

dicksarecute

Aug 10, 2019
It was changed to share the same system as the old content there was pretty crap. It does seem like its a bit on the cheap side, maybe we can look to balance payouts a bit.
Yeah, that would be nice. The sex shop's basement pays 300 a pop - maybe bump it up to 300 at the club, too, and remove the "write on the wall" event from there? Safe to assume Sveta already knows what a gloryhole is by that time.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Not sure if someone report it but the Starlets Quest is not Working right finish it full without to see 1 Sex Scene.Have done every Training and every show that come up but the entire time nothing happen i was thinking the content come later but at some point the Police man come and the story end.
In addition to what Nutluck said, the Starlets scenes won’t happen if you’re a virgin for reasons shown in Albina’s overarching storyline.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Some BUG:
When "Get out of bed and get dressed for school", she still has the sports set purse equipped, not the purse from the school set.

-----

I once rode the train and got the exact same event 10 times in a row which should be almost impossible mathematically to happen but it did.
which one, the gopnik one?
That one happens a bit too often anyway. I still remember getting it 5 times or so in a row while savescuming.

Last edited:

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Thanks for the advice on getting Katja to trigger, I got her moving, though I'm still working on her new triggers. I have to admit I miss her acting more dominant with the PC, as while a little of it remains, it seems to play out a little less like that now even with a less proactive PC.

Out of interest, is there a point playing a 'pure' character will eventually find themselves worn down statwise over time? I've done it for a while, but I eventually got bored, as events don't seem to start cascading unless you accidently-on-purpose make them (such as pretending to enjoy the Headmistress punishment will eventually cause her to snap or/and asking Ms. Braakman to punish the PC instead).

Also, please can I get some tips on triggering a certain few things?

The wiki states Anushka will have you eat her out on the stairwell, with good looks, and my 8-10/10 PCs have always just talked to her, no matter their social clique.

I'm also trying to trigger the Vicky and Vanya content at the moment, and I've got them to the point they are watching the PC lewdly as she leaves, but that's been happening now for weeks. Am I missing a trigger for the invite to the cafe/to progress (as the wiki states)?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Some BUG:
When "Get out of bed and get dressed for school", she still has the sports set purse equipped, not the purse from the school set.

-----

which one, the gopnik one?
That one happens a bit too often anyway. I still remember getting it 5 times or so in a row while savescuming.
No the old man wanting to visit where he and his wife use to go.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the advice on getting Katja to trigger, I got her moving, though I'm still working on her new triggers. I have to admit I miss her acting more dominant with the PC, as while a little of it remains, it seems to play out a little less like that now even with a less proactive PC.

Out of interest, is there a point playing a 'pure' character will eventually find themselves worn down statwise over time? I've done it for a while, but I eventually got bored, as events don't seem to start cascading unless you accidently-on-purpose make them (such as pretending to enjoy the Headmistress punishment will eventually cause her to snap or/and asking Ms. Braakman to punish the PC instead).

Also, please can I get some tips on triggering a certain few things?

The wiki states Anushka will have you eat her out on the stairwell, with good looks, and my 8-10/10 PCs have always just talked to her, no matter their social clique.

I'm also trying to trigger the Vicky and Vanya content at the moment, and I've got them to the point they are watching the PC lewdly as she leaves, but that's been happening now for weeks. Am I missing a trigger for the invite to the cafe/to progress (as the wiki states)?
Katja is being totally revamped, I imagine she will have a dominate route eventually if Sveta encourages it. But at the moment her story is about a girl that is a bit of a prude and you kinda corrupt her into liking sex. So anything where she starts being dominate will come after that.

you can but you have to go places a good girl really shouldn't and do things one really shouldn't. Like getting drunk with the gopniks, either the named ones in school or the unnamed ones you can find in the park. Getting really drunk at the disco and dancing with random guys, things like that. Or you can do Niko's story arc which is all about a good girl falling from grace. Basically you need to do what Sonia does, take a walk on the wild side and several times until something bad happens.

I am assuming you seen this part
'You see your school mate Anushka across the courtyard. When she notices you looking she raises her hand up to her face spreading two fingers in a V in front of her mouth and sticks her tongue out between them, in the universal sign for eat me. Before you can respond she goes inside her building.'
and followed her.

if you do and the following is true
if npc_rel['A144'] >= 50 and npc_sex['A144'] >= 1 and hotcat >= 6:
means being friends with her, having had sex with her and having a hotcat of 6 or higher then she will kiss you and then just go with it.

As for Vicky her story is in the process of a complete revamp so anything I told you would be changing this release anyways. So I suggest just waiting until her story is revamped and do it then.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Thanks, I appreciate the indepth answers, and all the work that goes into these updates. I never imagined that a text game would be in the handful of titles I regularly check for updates. I guess I'll leave Katja and Vicky for now, and change my PCs focus, as I'm more interested in the new Christina content this run anyhow (it's slow going though so far, I have to admit).

If suggestions are welcomed considered; it would be great to see a more predatory older woman path that more shy PCs could fall into, be they expansions of Braakman, the Head, or a new character. Christina seems to be as is likely intended more general bullying and humiliation. I'm aware of the dom in the City, but aside from her being in the City and a little disconnected, she goes from 10 to 200mph in a scene or two rather than the slow closing of the claw I mean. It would also be nice to have a few more options for NPCs to realise then the PC is a virgin and relish taking it, as right now outside seeking to lose it, a lot of scenes are just blocked out by virginity.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The city dom is someone Kevin is planing to revamp in the near future when he gets time.

Right now our focus is more on the city and uni, so stuff with the pav teachers, new story arcs or expanding on what they have won't be coming anytime soon. The one thing is not this release but next release home punishment will be added, so a teacher or the head mistress at that point will start having scenes where they call or threaten to all your parents to school.

As for viriginity there is only a few NPC's that will take it. Niko, Fedor, Dimka, Artem, and I think that is it of the school boys.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Sounds good. If the threats of home punishment can lead to scenes with them, all the better. Do any of the girls take the PCs virginity, do you remember? I can't think of any. Maybe Anushka, iirc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sounds good. If the threats of home punishment can lead to scenes with them, all the better. Do any of the girls take the PCs virginity, do you remember? I can't think of any. Maybe Anushka, iirc.
Larriska and maybe katja, most of the girls don't have cherry popping scenes.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes