Sep 29, 2019
The Starlets are on a timer, depending on which start you have you might not see much of it before it gets shut down. If you want to see all of it, best bet is play a jock, especially dancer start and join them asap.

it was fully revamped this release, I have no played it so I don't know what the new triggers are. I just know there is more content including meeting her brother at her house. What you have to do to go to her house I don't know, but the journal should have some hints. I believe Anya put all the quest hints in the journal.

She was also revamped this release, so again I don't know the new triggers but the journal should tell you everything you need to know, bgk I know added that. but I will pass this along to bgk that is seems stuck.

We can see about allowing Sveta to change clothes even then.
To the starlets i have the start as Jock and Dancer and join them the first time it was possible.So that trigger nothing.As some one write later it seams you must be not Virgin anymore to see something as something with Albina storyline need the Virgin thing but that is then against Albina why she ask you at the start if you are Pure and i have done even the full Albina Story after and she have a Virgin Talk with you as you can do that only after you finish the Starlets so it make no sense to not to be Virgin for the Starlets.

For Christina if i dont can interact with her or trigger her in some way i can not get her House to show up.And the Hints in the Book are a little bit weak as they say most of the time nothing that Help.For Christina it say only my behaviour with her will show in the future how we see each others or something like that.Not that such a Message help in some way to understand what to do.

To Katja i think i have found the Trigger but its a huge grinding part then and you real need a lot of luck that pop up the right thing she must do something like 50 Blowjobs 50 Vaginal Sex and 50 Anal Sex with the strap on before she go on in the story for that it take so long as to have Sex with her you must make her Horny and hope for the Sex event to trigger what can take age and the problem then is if you have her at the point she want to have sex after she is not horny any more and you will have problems to trigger the School event parts that need for her story as for that she must be even very Horny.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Still can't find a way to continue Natasha's story. Gave her the money, 30 days passed, she's just doing my homework. Nothing else. Any leads? Ty in advance.

Sep 29, 2019
Sounds good. If the threats of home punishment can lead to scenes with them, all the better. Do any of the girls take the PCs virginity, do you remember? I can't think of any. Maybe Anushka, iirc.
Albina have such an option at her House after you finish the Starlets but no pictures only a Message and short talk about it and then both have normal sex.
Anushka have that when you are in her room and look for the strap on if i remember good.The scene in the stairway seams to not work any more if you are a Virgin.
Lariska i dont know in the older realase i dont remember to have such a scene and in this release im not able to get to that point.
For Katja im not sure if she can take your Virginity but you are able to take her Virginity

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Does the therapist content currently end after the therapist tells the mc that fucking him is a therapy session? I've done the hypnotherapy for mood, confidence, sleep and the 'more charming, likable and sociable' but after getting the option where you can ask the therapist to fuck you there's seemingly no new content.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Once you exhaust the shower stuff she will tell you to meet her afterschool. There is a bit of random to it, but it will happen. Once she is an option to talk to on the school grounds afterschool you can go home with her.
I keep getting the same three shower dildo events with Christina after gym classes. I don't get any events after Cheerleading at all. I'm not getting any other event but I'll keep trying for a bit.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
not yet - not getting any niko interactions after the first time he has you naked in public on a chain
I don't remember all of it, but I know eventually he starts taking you the diner out on the highway. when you get to that point you are near the end of his story arc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
To the starlets i have the start as Jock and Dancer and join them the first time it was possible.So that trigger nothing.As some one write later it seams you must be not Virgin anymore to see something as something with Albina storyline need the Virgin thing but that is then against Albina why she ask you at the start if you are Pure and i have done even the full Albina Story after and she have a Virgin Talk with you as you can do that only after you finish the Starlets so it make no sense to not to be Virgin for the Starlets.
yeah I keep forgetting you can't be a virgin for her story arc. So you need to lose your virginity asap, start as a jock preferable a dancer and join and then you can see it. You can do it with other starts it is just hard to get your stats high enough in time to join them and see the content, but possible.

For Christina if i dont can interact with her or trigger her in some way i can not get her House to show up.And the Hints in the Book are a little bit weak as they say most of the time nothing that Help.For Christina it say only my behaviour with her will show in the future how we see each others or something like that.Not that such a Message help in some way to understand what to do.
From what the dev who is writing her said it just takes time, she posted earlier about it.

To Katja i think i have found the Trigger but its a huge grinding part then and you real need a lot of luck that pop up the right thing she must do something like 50 Blowjobs 50 Vaginal Sex and 50 Anal Sex with the strap on before she go on in the story for that it take so long as to have Sex with her you must make her Horny and hope for the Sex event to trigger what can take age and the problem then is if you have her at the point she want to have sex after she is not horny any more and you will have problems to trigger the School event parts that need for her story as for that she must be even very Horny.
Keep in mind she just got a revamp this release.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Still can't find a way to continue Natasha's story. Gave her the money, 30 days passed, she's just doing my homework. Nothing else. Any leads? Ty in advance.
Keep lending her money and demanding she repay it, keep her in debt. Then you will get more options like carry your books to school, do your homework in her underwear etc. it is a slow burn story that side of it, you are taking a nice fairly shy girl and corrupting her. It doesn't happen quickly.

Keep in mind most of the story arcs are not meant to be raced through. The game is meant you explore and interact with several npc's at a time and do their story arcs. Then you have a little to do with all of them as they all advance.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Albina have such an option at her House after you finish the Starlets but no pictures only a Message and short talk about it and then both have normal sex.
Anushka have that when you are in her room and look for the strap on if i remember good.The scene in the stairway seams to not work any more if you are a Virgin.
Lariska i dont know in the older realase i dont remember to have such a scene and in this release im not able to get to that point.
For Katja im not sure if she can take your Virginity but you are able to take her Virginity
I don't think Anushka does, I am pretty sure all her strapon and threesomes scenes require Sveta to not be a virgin. No you can have lesbian sex with out toys with her while a virgin but they don't pop sveta's cherry so to speak.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does the therapist content currently end after the therapist tells the mc that fucking him is a therapy session? I've done the hypnotherapy for mood, confidence, sleep and the 'more charming, likable and sociable' but after getting the option where you can ask the therapist to fuck you there's seemingly no new content.
It might be, not sure. I know it just ends, it is being worked on but no clue when the next part will come out.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I keep getting the same three shower dildo events with Christina after gym classes. I don't get any events after Cheerleading at all. I'm not getting any other event but I'll keep trying for a bit.
looks like it takes at least 9 different days of that before you can start seeing the next phase

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
After talking to Arlett this is how it works
0-8 you see those events you are talking about
9-15 you see new events but similar
the 16th time is when the new stuff like her home opens up etc

each time she dominates you it adds a +1 to the counter and works up and at those ranges that is what you see. So on the 16th time is when the real new stuff shows up with her

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
What kind of makeup do cool kids and jocks prefer? I pressume vibrant for cool and light for jocks?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What kind of makeup do cool kids and jocks prefer? I pressume vibrant for cool and light for jocks?
I don't remember because makeup has changed since I first added that. They sound right, but depends on who updated the code when the makeup got expanded.

Sep 29, 2019
I don't think Anushka does, I am pretty sure all her strapon and threesomes scenes require Sveta to not be a virgin. No you can have lesbian sex with out toys with her while a virgin but they don't pop sveta's cherry so to speak.
The scene in the stairway with Anushka take your virginity but in this release seems not to work any more she go with me to the Apartment stairs but then on half way she change mind and left so i think they block that part as you loose your Virginity there without you know it.
For the Strap on part not sure but if you look in her Room even as Virgin in her Desk you was able to find the strap on and tell her that you will Fuck her with it if after was even a choice to let fuck her you i dont remember

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The scene in the stairway with Anushka take your virginity but in this release seems not to work any more she go with me to the Apartment stairs but then on half way she change mind and left so i think they block that part as you loose your Virginity there without you know it.
For the Strap on part not sure but if you look in her Room even as Virgin in her Desk you was able to find the strap on and tell her that you will Fuck her with it if after was even a choice to let fuck her you i dont remember
The stairs dildo should be blocked if a virgin but it's not, so that was a oversite but there is no special text about taking Sveta's virginity and we always do a special scene for it.

You can use the strapon on her as a virgin but not the other way around or it should be blocked unless the code is broke, I will look at it when I fix the dildo one.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes