Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Given that Kevin told me that this is the first time this "requirement" has been brought up, I'm going to question that statement. A few other things:
- This is something that should have been discussed among the rest of the devs first. I don't appreciate you going behind the backs of the rest of the team to impose a requirement that's never been properly enforced to the point that the team both past and present didn't know about it. (A number of the existing school uniforms do not adhere to this apparent requirement.)

- I don't appreciate either you or Gwen airing your spat in front of players on public forums where it doesn't belong. It's petty drama that nobody wants to see.
I have been saying it since I first started working on the school which was 6 years ago.

I commented to Kevin, I didn't demand it be changed I pointed out the problems with the images, which wasn't the first time I had. I told him we need to either have actual uniforms or change it to a dress code and drop the uniforms and that my preference was keep uniforms. So there was no demands or going behind backs, it was me commenting to Kevin about it while we talked.

I agree it should never have gone public, but as I said in my post if she was going to go public she should at least tell the whole story.

umad56

Jan 20, 2019
Good evening, I have a problem starting the game after choosing the appearance of the avatar (nothing is displayed) but the music continues to play. An idea ?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Good evening, I have a problem starting the game after choosing the appearance of the avatar (nothing is displayed) but the music continues to play. An idea ?
Do you have all the windows activated? One of the top buttons, setting, then show/hide and make sure most of those are checked to be displayed. You can mess with it and decided which ones you want on or off.

umad56

Jan 20, 2019
Merci d'avoir répondu si rapidement. C'est donc une erreur qu'il manquerait une partie lorsque je l'ai téléchargé, n'est-ce pas ?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think that bug has been fixed and will be in the bug release coming soonish.

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what i'm supposed to be doing in this game? I see it's highly recommended and there's supposed to be a lot of content but every time I play I just feel lost. I'll do the set up, i'll walk around for a day or two visiting places and eventually just get bored. Not really sure what i'm supposed to be doing or looking for.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what i'm supposed to be doing in this game? I see it's highly recommended and there's supposed to be a lot of content but every time I play I just feel lost. I'll do the set up, i'll walk around for a day or two visiting places and eventually just get bored. Not really sure what i'm supposed to be doing or looking for.
It is a sandbox life sim, so there is not over all story arc beyond living the life of a teenaged girl in russia.

With that said i can give you pointers on places to go and people to talk to, but I need to know a couple of things.
1) which start did you choose
2) what are you interested in, rape, loving boyfriend, fuckbuddies, kidnapping, forced whoring etc?

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
It is a sandbox life sim, so there is not over all story arc beyond living the life of a teenaged girl in russia.

With that said i can give you pointers on places to go and people to talk to, but I need to know a couple of things.
1) which start did you choose
2) what are you interested in, rape, loving boyfriend, fuckbuddies, kidnapping, forced whoring etc?
Thank you for the reply. I'm pretty sure it was magical schoolgirl one that I picked. For sure the magic and I know I didn't pick college or summer break. Are there big changes in the game for the different options?
And as for content I am up for anything and everything. No real blacklisted items on my end.
Is this one of those "make your own goal" kind of games?

May 11, 2021
- I don't appreciate either you or Gwen airing your spat in front of players on public forums where it doesn't belong. It's petty drama that nobody wants to see.
Sorry about the public spat and I am sorry to hear that you only considered the whole thing merely a petty drama.

But look at the healthier side. This petty drama literally won't happen again (from me). So there is that. Annnnnnd yes this is the last time I will comment on the subject. Sorry that you have to use your Force lightning on the subject matter!

The petty shrimp out!

Best,

Last edited:
May 11, 2021
McAfee gives me a virus alert on this.
Mac can go and suck a dee for a fee (McAfee and a Dick sitting in a tree and K.I.S.S.I.N.G.)

Crude jest aside, if you are downloading from Girl Life's F95 main page, there is no reason to fear because it is packed by their team's own and trusted media person Alaratt.

But if you trust McAfee's dee judgement, there isn't much that we can do to help you out.

Best,

Last edited:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
After talking to Arlett this is how it works
0-8 you see those events you are talking about
9-15 you see new events but similar
the 16th time is when the new stuff like her home opens up etc

each time she dominates you it adds a +1 to the counter and works up and at those ranges that is what you see. So on the 16th time is when the real new stuff shows up with her
Is there a variable I can check to see how far I've gone along that path?

Reactions: Genjurooo

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you for the reply. I'm pretty sure it was magical schoolgirl one that I picked. For sure the magic and I know I didn't pick college or summer break. Are there big changes in the game for the different options?
And as for content I am up for anything and everything. No real blacklisted items on my end.
Is this one of those "make your own goal" kind of games?
It is a life sim, it is about doing what you want to do and interacting with the npc's in it. Many have story arc's you just have to get to know them and talk to them first.

Well if you picked school girl regardless which one then i suggest getting to know your fellow students at school, at the disco and some hang out at the beach on the weekends and warm days, and then some around the apartment complex to just get their relationships up, until it starts unlocking their story.

here is a rough guide to the school npc's and how much content they have. I have not done all the stories in awhile so some of them might have more than is listed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 19, 2021
Hello. I am playing this game via android, but I cannot find a qsp that works or doesn't have malware. Can someone lend a link or something? I've tried downloading the ones on the wiki (those have viruses) and on github (it wont let me open them because they were made for an older version)

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
It is a life sim, it is about doing what you want to do and interacting with the npc's in it. Many have story arc's you just have to get to know them and talk to them first.

Well if you picked school girl regardless which one then i suggest getting to know your fellow students at school, at the disco and some hang out at the beach on the weekends and warm days, and then some around the apartment complex to just get their relationships up, until it starts unlocking their story.

here is a rough guide to the school npc's and how much content they have. I have not done all the stories in awhile so some of them might have more than is listed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! I appreciate the reply. I'll give the game another go and see

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes