nik011

Jul 3, 2021
I've found a bug in code or a mistake in wiki ( ). The folowing is written there: "He will do things to you, you don't have much choice here, beyond saving your virginity if you are one. You can let him take it." (about Silvestr). But according to code it is impossible to be a virgin at that part of the quest. Specifically, if you are a virgin, the value of the "zverhumiliation" variable can't be more then 6, but it must be 15 and higher to unlock Christina's house.

P.S. sory for possible mistakes, English is not my native language.

Last edited:

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Regarding this:
There is no way to work the core stat here so yes your butt gets biigger as you put on a bit of weight and reduces when you lose it but that and the sugery are all that exist in the game right now. There is nothing gained from having a bubble butt other than personal pride so don't worry about it for now.
Let's say I start a character and cheat give her max butt at around 20-25BMI, can I weight loss pill her to flat butt?
And if so, when I aim to get her back to 20BMI what size will she end with? Same max butt? Or average?

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Regarding this:

Let's say I start a character and cheat give her max butt at around 20-25BMI, can I weight loss pill her to flat butt?
And if so, when I aim to get her back to 20BMI what size will she end with? Same max butt? Or average?
It will change the shape of the butt based on weight. It's a bit more complicated, but no, increasing one to get desired result then reducing it will not keep the butt size, it will reduce as well.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
I've found a bug in code or a mistake in wiki ( ). The folowing is written there: "He will do things to you, you don't have much choice here, beyond saving your virginity if you are one. You can let him take it." (about Silvestr). But according to code it is impossible to be a virgin at that part of the quest. Specifically, if you are a virgin, the value of the "zverhumiliation" variable can't be more then 6, but it must be 15 and higher to unlock Christina's house.

P.S. sory for possible mistakes, English is not my native language.
No, the shower scenes check for virginity, you will not get your cherry popped there. zverhumiliation will still increase by one when this happens. It may even cause you to skip ahead to the else, which is where her house unlocks. I will have to look into that last part as a bug. But either way, it is entirely possible to be a virgin by the time you meet him.

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
How much content are there with Tamara (Vicky's mom)? She took Sveta to the city, and took her back from the restaurant. But then there aren't anymore content after school. Is that it for now? Or do I need to trigger her content somehow?

nik011

Jul 3, 2021
No, the shower scenes check for virginity, you will not get your cherry popped there. zverhumiliation will still increase by one when this happens. It may even cause you to skip ahead to the else, which is where her house unlocks. I will have to look into that last part as a bug. But either way, it is entirely possible to be a virgin by the time you meet him.
zverhumiliation can increment only if gKristinaZvtemp will be 7 or more, if gKristinaZvtemp is 6, zverhumiliation will be incremented only if you are not virgin. But if zverhumiliation is less then 9, gKristinaZvtemp is assigned as random value between 0 and zverhumiliation. And if zverhumiliation is 6, we can not get gKristinaZvtemp higher then 6. But, as said above, if gKristinaZvtemp is 6, zverhumiliation will be incremented only if virginity is lost. So, we have a deadlock here, and while virginity is not lost, house events can't be unlocked.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How much content are there with Tamara (Vicky's mom)? She took Sveta to the city, and took her back from the restaurant. But then there aren't anymore content after school. Is that it for now? Or do I need to trigger her content somehow?
Honestly I suggest waiting on doing Vicky or Tamara content as this coming release both is getting revamped.

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
zverhumiliation can increment only if gKristinaZvtemp will be 7 or more, if gKristinaZvtemp is 6, zverhumiliation will be incremented only if you are not virgin. But if zverhumiliation is less then 9, gKristinaZvtemp is assigned as random value between 0 and zverhumiliation. And if zverhumiliation is 6, we can not get gKristinaZvtemp higher then 6. But, as said above, if gKristinaZvtemp is 6, zverhumiliation will be incremented only if virginity is lost. So, we have a deadlock here, and while virginity is not lost, house events can't be unlocked.
And this probably explains my run of REALLY bad luck!!!! I was trying to preserve virginity for the end of this line. Its only after I lost it the progression seemed to run forward :)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I will point this out to Anya, since from my understanding it should progress even if a virgin, it should just block certain scenes if Sveta is a virgin. at least that is my understanding

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
so, for some reason, the videos doesn't seem to play whenever there's a scene, only pics seems to work. anyone know how to fix this?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
so, for some reason, the videos doesn't seem to play whenever there's a scene, only pics seems to work. anyone know how to fix this?
Are you using one of the recommend players links in the OP? the default qsp player does not play video's

Reactions: Genjurooo

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
not really, didn't even noticed them until you tolde me. thanks.
99% of the time when someone says just the video's don't work that is why. Which is why I asked, I assume you are using one of the recommend players and it is working now?

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Yeah, you are right, it does look like it gets locked up due to being a virgin there, which stalls out progression. That's a pretty easy fix though.

Hoxton98

Oct 14, 2017
I cant seem to start the game. After choosing the hair and eye color and error pops up every time.

Error
Area: on visit
Line: 125
Code:112
Desc: Label not found

Any ideas?

Reactions: white96

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I've gone through more than sixteen days of school showers now without getting any new content. I've seen the same six to eight scenes again and again. I seriously don't know what I'm doing wrong in furthering the Christina storyline. Would posting my save help in checking what I'm supposed to do?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I've gone through more than sixteen days of school showers now without getting any new content. I've seen the same six to eight scenes again and again. I seriously don't know what I'm doing wrong in furthering the Christina storyline. Would posting my save help in checking what I'm supposed to do?
As was posted a page or two back. It starts off with a few things then after doing that 9 times, it moves to stage two which is another 6 times with different things and then after that is when the new stuff is unlocked. You basically have to go through all the old stuff first.

If your Sveta is a virgin there is a bug blocking it from advancing which will be fixed in the bug fix version released soonish.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes