Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
not that one, I mean the one in the roadside hotel which you can only find if you get blackout drunk.
I am not aware of anyone currently working on it. We have mostly changed our focus to the city especially the University. Eventually it will get expanded like pretty much everything in the game.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Keep lending her money and demanding she repay it, keep her in debt. Then you will get more options like carry your books to school, do your homework in her underwear etc. it is a slow burn story that side of it, you are taking a nice fairly shy girl and corrupting her. It doesn't happen quickly.

Keep in mind most of the story arcs are not meant to be raced through. The game is meant you explore and interact with several npc's at a time and do their story arcs. Then you have a little to do with all of them as they all advance.
Thanks for taking time to explain and reply. So, what I understand, is that I have to keep forcing her making my homework, then lend her again, mention again and again that she owes me money, and at some point, the old story will pop up (I liked the content of Natasha and Kolka and that's what I want to achieve. once again)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for taking time to explain and reply. So, what I understand, is that I have to keep forcing her making my homework, then lend her again, mention again and again that she owes me money, and at some point, the old story will pop up (I liked the content of Natasha and Kolka and that's what I want to achieve. once again)
Just keep her in debt, if you let her pay off her debt it restarts things. Keep lending her money and make her work it off, while you keep lending her money. Then you slowly get more and more options. As I said it is meant to be a slow burn story where you slowly corrupt her. It needs to be expanded with more things but the slow burn will always stay. Yes the stuff with kolka are still in their but they are at the end of her corruption story arc so it takes some time to get there.

Sep 29, 2019
Just keep her in debt, if you let her pay off her debt it restarts things. Keep lending her money and make her work it off, while you keep lending her money. Then you slowly get more and more options. As I said it is meant to be a slow burn story where you slowly corrupt her. It needs to be expanded with more things but the slow burn will always stay. Yes the stuff with kolka are still in their but they are at the end of her corruption story arc so it takes some time to get there.
You can not hold her in debit until she dont work off what you have lend her you can not give her more and after the first time you lend her Money and she have Work off that Debit you can lend her again Money but you have to wait again 30 Days to go on in her Story then you can let her do exact 1 thing with Kolka then you must give her again Money and wait again 30 days

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
Could you tell me what are the real advantages of being a Succubus? Since the time I played as such, the only thing I noticed is that I can no longer have a "Good" Hypnosis Therapy. Is there anything good about getting that power or messing with the therapist again?

WSSeeU

Sep 28, 2018
I have a problem, some image / video does not launch in games (for example: the one concerning the clinic of Pavlovsk, with the therapist).
I checked the folder, and the image / video are still present.

Someone have a idea? thank in advance.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Could you tell me what are the real advantages of being a Succubus? Since the time I played as such, the only thing I noticed is that I can no longer have a "Good" Hypnosis Therapy. Is there anything good about getting that power or messing with the therapist again?
Succubus has a few bonuses in that they are imune to diseases so no STDs, cannot be hypnotized so the therapist can't have his way with you, have increased attributes making them stronger, faster, more attractive and potentially much more so than any mortal. They also adapt to their partners "size" meaning they get maximum pleasure and never hurt from stretching or gape. On teh down side, they cannot have children.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Herokuyon
May 11, 2021
We'll see in the next release, lol.
About that, I am sorry to inform you that there won't be any school uniforms left in Dolls as well as Flamingo and a reduction in numbers in Cats by the next release and after.

This happened because a senior team member suddenly felt enlightened (like, touched by the god of video games or something) and decreed that every school uniforms must shown to be paired with a blouse or any type of buttoned shirts. He believes that uniforms that don't follow that rules will break players' immersion...

I rage quit on the spot and now, after calming down, I've decided to stay quit.
Thank you for your love of playing Girl Life and finger crossed on a more even tempered replacement!

Best,

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Bug with the hairstyle (on dynamic character) or the pavlovsk home hallway mirror (at least). Had hair in pigtails for about 5 months and one time in the hallway mirror got all those options like when the hair is free, but the pic still had pigtails. Choose some other hairstyle but image didn't change. I bypassed it by going to the bathroom mirror and choose braid then everything was fine. I did try to replicate it right after in hallway mirror, didn't replicate. Maybe some time needs to pass? Idk.

About that, I am sorry to inform you that there won't be any school uniforms left in Dolls as well as Flamingo and a reduction in numbers in Cats by the next release and after.

This happened because a senior team member suddenly felt enlightened (like, touched by the god of video games or something) and decreed that every school uniforms must shown to be paired with a blouse or any type of buttoned shirts. He believes that uniforms that don't follow that rules will break players' immersion...

Thank you for your love of playing Girl Life and finger crossed on a more even tempered replacement!

Best,
better have a uniform that a true goth would wear to school. Like the ones that are elegant and who used to listen to neoclassical darkwave in the style of Artesia, Arcana, Dark Sanctuary, Narsilion, Hexperos or at least vampire shit in the likes of Deine Lakaien.
NOT the fake slutty punk goths that ruin gothery with their bad taste in both fashion (whore fishnets, disgusting asymmetry, dumb colors and freaking face piercings) and music (used to listen among others to emo shit like My Chemical Romance).

Otherwise would suck.

Last edited:

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
You can not hold her in debit until she dont work off what you have lend her you can not give her more and after the first time you lend her Money and she have Work off that Debit you can lend her again Money but you have to wait again 30 Days to go on in her Story then you can let her do exact 1 thing with Kolka then you must give her again Money and wait again 30 days
He means work off the debt and lend her more money again right away. After the first two or three times you do it, the wait period will no longer be used, you can lend and demand stuff from her right away then. It was originally written to be a slow burn type story that spanned two game years of secondary school, but now we only have one year of secondary and have reduced the wait timer to what it is now. That is why I cannot remember if it is two or three.

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
Succubus has a few bonuses in that they are imune to diseases so no STDs, cannot be hypnotized so the therapist can't have his way with you, have increased attributes making them stronger, faster, more attractive and potentially much more so than any mortal. They also adapt to their partners "size" meaning they get maximum pleasure and never hurt from stretching or gape. On teh down side, they cannot have children.
thank you very much, that really leaves me wondering what to choose if the change is PERMANENT and can only be done once

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
He means work off the debt and lend her more money again right away. After the first two or three times you do it, the wait period will no longer be used, you can lend and demand stuff from her right away then. It was originally written to be a slow burn type story that spanned two game years of secondary school, but now we only have one year of secondary and have reduced the wait timer to what it is now. That is why I cannot remember if it is two or three.
Two times waiting, after the 3rd loan you no longer have to wait... Sveta is now her Sugar Momma, and she loves it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alaratt

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Best,
If you are going to make such a public posts at least tell the whole story. Which is the school uniforms were always suppose to be pleated skirts, button shirts with a tie. I mean a uniform is just that, suppose to all look the same and we decided to allow for different style and colors to allow some variety which isn't very real but added some fun, to go beyond that means it is no longer a uniform but a dress code. It has been like this since before you started working on the game as a requirement. It has been like that since I first started working on the game which was over 6 years ago, the only change since then is we changed the uniform from the Russian style to a more western style uniform as they was much easier to find images for school events and alternative uniforms to buy for variety. So this isn't a "sudden" or new "decree".

The main reason for this is so the images in school at least somewhat match the clothes Sveta is suppose to be wearing and so the events make sense. Several events comment on skirt(like having her skirt pulled up), several events involve a button up shirt(like the buttons coming undone) etc. If the uniform had slacks the events wouldn't make sense, same if they didn't have a button shirt.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
We should likely change it to only having to wait once. So after after you lend her money the second time you can start lending it non-stop from then on.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
It has been like this since before you started working on the game as a requirement.
Given that Kevin told me that this is the first time this "requirement" has been brought up, I'm going to question that statement. A few other things:
- This is something that should have been discussed among the rest of the devs first. I don't appreciate you going behind the backs of the rest of the team to impose a requirement that's never been properly enforced to the point that the team both past and present didn't know about it. (A number of the existing school uniforms do not adhere to this apparent requirement.)

- I don't appreciate either you or Gwen airing your spat in front of players on public forums where it doesn't belong. It's petty drama that nobody wants to see.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes