Icefiend12

Jul 23, 2019
you hit the quest soft players's executable >open game> Girl Life 0.8.7.3.qsp
otherwise you're missing something

you need
-quest soft player (one of the two linked in the first post)
-7zip
and then
-0.8.7 core image pack (optimized) - extract archive
-0.8.7 core sound pack - extract archive
-Girl Life 0.8.7.3.qsp file

Your directory would end up having 2 folders and 1 file:
-images
-sound
-Girl Life 0.8.7.3.qsp
The game doesn't appear in the quest player even after I have done everything else

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
The game doesn't appear in the quest player even after I have done everything else
my bad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's in fact:
qsp executable >quest>open game> Girl Life 0.8.7.3.qsp (you need to browse to it in the "Select game file" window that pops)
alternatively you can just hit alt+o in qsp player. If this isn't what thrown you off, I don't know, try the other player linked in first post.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
As was posted a page or two back. It starts off with a few things then after doing that 9 times, it moves to stage two which is another 6 times with different things and then after that is when the new stuff is unlocked. You basically have to go through all the old stuff first.

If your Sveta is a virgin there is a bug blocking it from advancing which will be fixed in the bug fix version released soonish.
I've gone through more than 9 showers. I've gone through more than 15 showers. I'm not a virgin. I'm not getting any new scenes.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I've gone through more than 9 showers. I've gone through more than 15 showers. I'm not a virgin. I'm not getting any new scenes.
Each shower adds a +1 and the stage change points is 9 and 16, I can't see anything beyond being a virgin to cause it to fail. As long as it counts up and it should each time then it should happen. I will say that is about 6 weeks of in game PE showers after Christina starts doing stuff in the showers.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Something this game desperately needs is an option to "wait for 1 hour" without having to type anything in. just a single click = 1 hour wait timer.
you can enable "time cheat in the objects window" from the cheat menu. it lets you advance or go back in time an hour each time you click forwards or backwards.

if you use it only in places you can usue the wait option, you won't technically be cheating if that is your concern.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Each shower adds a +1 and the stage change points is 9 and 16, I can't see anything beyond being a virgin to cause it to fail. As long as it counts up and it should each time then it should happen. I will say that is about 6 weeks of in game PE showers after Christina starts doing stuff in the showers.
I already had her shower scenes activated before the new content came out. I've played from the 24th of october to the 16th of december. That's 20 gym days. Without the autumn break it's 26 gym days. That should be enough to trigger it. The latest scene I got was that the mc was forced to lick Christina's pussy. Does the home content start after that?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I already had her shower scenes activated before the new content came out. I've played from the 24th of october to the 16th of december. That's 20 gym days. Without the autumn break it's 26 gym days. That should be enough to trigger it. The latest scene I got was that the mc was forced to lick Christina's pussy. Does the home content start after that?
Yes it starts after that, it is possible there is a conflict with your save. Your Sveta is not a virgin correct?

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
It has been discussed porting the game to another engine. There is several problems with it.
1) it would take many months, I don't think most people realize just how much code there is.
2) Everyone would have to learn the new code, writers and coders a like. Which even once switch would slow down how much content got made.

So you are talking likely 6 months of nothing new then 6 months of very little new as everyone had to relearn everything.

In the end we just didn't feel the time and work required was worth it, when most players wouldn't notice any changes beyond the UI.
As it is now I will not be playing it again, I think others agree.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
As it is now I will not be playing it again, I think others agree.
I'm sure others do agree, they just happen to be wrong. They could probably convert it to html but I see literally no advantage to that other than better compatibility outside of windows. Renpy would be a fucking awful fit for the game for reasons more numerous than I'd care to list.
Besides, QSP really isn't that hard to figure out. Download the image pack, download the QSP file, extract them to the same folder and run it on whatever player you choose.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I have a few questions now that I've somewhat re-familiarized myself with the game...

1. What does the "lesbian sex preference" stat do (or even the "preference" stats in general)?
2. How is that stat increased?
3. How far in are the Lariska and Katja storylines?
3a. With Lariska, does it extend past
?
3b. Does Katja finally have a route where
?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
?
?
3a. Yes, it takes a while but she'll eventually dump the boyfriend and have a very suspiciously timed miscarriage, probably abortion
3b. That's apparently in development. You can opt out of the kissing boys in the park event and about talking about sex with boys, but there isn't an opt out for the Ivan content yet.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have a few questions now that I've somewhat re-familiarized myself with the game...

1. What does the "lesbian sex preference" stat do (or even the "preference" stats in general)?
2. How is that stat increased?
3. How far in are the Lariska and Katja storylines?
?
?
1. Its a preference for lesbian sex
2. The preferences do nothing currently. One day I'll get them all setup with increeases and decreases based on player activity but I have no idea when I'll be able to do that with all the othe stuff I have to do first.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
She hasn't been a virgin since almost the start of the game.
Then I am going to guess it is a problem with your save. We do our best to make sure saves work from one version to the next but sometimes they don't. One of the coders might ask for you save and then be able to tell you what to input to skip ahead to get out of where you are stuck.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there gonna be a bugfix patch?
We always do at least one bug fix release, I can't say when. As that depends on when players stop reporting new bugs and the coders have fixed all the reported ones.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes