TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I don't think the mods were interfering, but it's possible. I took your save, disabled the mods in the mod menu, and save scummed PE class the following Monday. The event unlocked after 4 attempts. So it's mostly just bad luck.
I finally got it after 20 to 30 tries. Your idea of making it more linear is probably for the best.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Ignore this, it's working
Is skin broken? Took the ugly Sveta, through the summer got her to "clear of acne, but slightly rough" with vitamins. Now there's the end of october, that's 2 months of everyday vitamins (+about 3 weeks coupled with soak in the bath) and no change.
It took 2 months (probably few days more) and a week for the next level. Last 3 days used moisturizer too (idk if it had any effect or not).
for future reference this is pcs_skin in the savefile?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ignore this, it's working

It took 2 months (probably few days more) and a week for the next level. Last 3 days used moisturizer too (idk if it had any effect or not).
for future reference this is pcs_skin in the savefile?
We changed it so it is harder to raise your looks up and harder to keep it up. It was way to easy before to hit hotcat 9 or 10 after just 2-3 months of play. Even the ulgy duckling start could do it in about 4 months, which just made hotcat aka appareance fairly pointless if everyone could be a 9 or 10 by Christmas.

now it should be somewhat easy to get to hotcat 6 or 7, not to hard to hit 8 but challenging to get above that and keep it. We will likely have to tweak it some more as we get more feedback.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Will there be a proper bimbo path in the future?
It isn't a story arc, it is just a life style basically. I personally don't like how bimbo is done in the game but more or less it is done like a succubus. You become one and you gets mostly benefits from it with some con's and that is really it.

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, I have two questions. First can Sveta graduate from school ? Second I am on Nikolai's story he tell me I can find him at the disco where is that?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi, I have two questions. First can Sveta graduate from school ? Second I am on Nikolai's story he tell me I can find him at the disco where is that?
Yes

The community center in pav, on Friday and Saturday nights, you can find a lot of the school kids hanging out there and a number of them have content or helps unlock content by going there.

DitzyDanni

Apr 19, 2020
I noticed that I have some missing images in some of the stores? Do I have to download the image pack and transfer it into the images file?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I noticed that I have some missing images in some of the stores? Do I have to download the image pack and transfer it into the images file?
I think some of the clothes were changed, there is an updated image pack you can get that will fill them in. Pick the google drive link in the first post for the images, you will see the updated packs there.

Ancol33

Jul 24, 2021
Hello, I have a doubt regarding the images that are at this moment.

I used to play this video game a month ago, then I had to uninstall it (for disk space) and now that I reinstall it, I see that there are not many of the scenes that I used to see with the version that I downloaded a month ago, for example, when you give to Kolka a blowjob in the shower, there was a video of a girl doing it, or another moment I remember was when the stepfather was spying on you in the bathroom, you saw a video of a girl being spied in the bathroom.

The problem is that I don't know if it was a small "downgrade" that the game had (with the "small downgrade" I do not mean in a rude way, I am a programmer and I know that many times we must disable certain things because they will be changed in the future or they generate problems in the current version) or it was that I tried to install a mod in a very silly way when I was playing a month ago (literally I think I copied and pasted the "images" folder of the mod in the main game folder).

That's why I would like you to solve that doubt, thanks for reading.

Reactions: useritonamerito
Apr 8, 2021

I used to play this video game a month ago, then I had to uninstall it (for disk space) and now that I reinstall it, I see that there are not many of the scenes that I used to see with the version that I downloaded a month ago, for example, when you give to Kolka a blowjob in the shower, there was a video of a girl doing it, or another moment I remember was when the stepfather was spying on you in the bathroom, you saw a video of a girl being spied in the bathroom.

The problem is that I don't know if it was a small "downgrade" that the game had (with the "small downgrade" I do not mean in a rude way, I am a programmer and I know that many times we must disable certain things because they will be changed in the future or they generate problems in the current version) or it was that I tried to install a mod in a very silly way when I was playing a month ago (literally I think I copied and pasted the "images" folder of the mod in the main game folder).

Now that you mentioned it. In that scene I have also an issue: one month ago (v. 0.8.6) it worked as you said, but now (v. 0.8.7.4) every time I try the blowjob to Kolka all my screen becomes blank. In fact, I have to reload the last save or autosave and try anything else. Maybe a bug?

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019

I did not remove those videos. The player you are using might have trouble playing them, due to encoding issues.

Reactions: Ancol33

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Now that you mentioned it. In that scene I have also an issue: one month ago (v. 0.8.6) it worked as you said, but now (v. 0.8.7.4) every time I try the blowjob to Kolka all my screen becomes blank. In fact, I have to reload the last save or autosave and try anything else. Maybe a bug?
There is a known bug that the kolka shower BJ stuff ends in blank screen, it will be fixed in the next version

Reactions: useritonamerito

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I just noticed that the journal page will list random pick ups off the street as someone MC is in a "relationship" with, but not the characters the MC is actually working on and spending a lot of time with. Perhaps something for the future, but I just found it funny.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
So i noticed that there was a new version 0.8.7.4 on the TFG mega link, but this forum is still labeled as 0.8.7.3.

Is the 0.8.7.4 official and this forum just not updated yet, or is it a fake file? Anyone know?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So i noticed that there was a new version 0.8.7.4 on the TFG mega link, but this forum is still labeled as 0.8.7.3.

Is the 0.8.7.4 official and this forum just not updated yet, or is it a fake file? Anyone know?
0.8.7.4 is the most recent one, I don't know why this has not been updated yet.

Reactions: shockspacer
May 11, 2021

Wow, too many espionage films maybe?

TFGS is their official game hosting site, so whatever you are seeing on the Girl Life's main game page, you can download (in this case 0.8.7.4 version of the game.)

Best,

Reactions: shockspacer
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes