May 11, 2021
How do I download the game, I'm confused
They use Mega as storage service, so download from the link (better to sign up an account, it's free of charge.)
As to what to download... 3 things

1. QSP player (picture one) that enable you to open the game.
2. The game itself (0.8.7.4 is the most current)
3. The media, you will only need to download the 0.8.7 core image pack, if you want the sound download the sound foler
4. put everything in one folder, assign the girl life game to the qsp player, double click to play

Best,

Reactions: Genjurooo

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Look at the opening post of this thread. It contains a link to the mods. It has install instructions.

Yeah, sry, been a long time since I played it.
Yet it's still pretty weak if it only contains that one dog.
Ther is sex with the dog you can buy in the city, the one in the village and some random dog in the park. I think you could give the horse a hand job too, but its been a long old time since I looked at any of that stuff, probably when we were splitting the content out to the mod.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Kevin, please consider removing the bestiality tag since it is no longer part of the main game. So players will have a better understanding of what the game is and isn't about, even for a wannabe pedo in a fictional world.

Best,
Like I have that power. I think that needs a site moderator/admin.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
There are still wrong descriptions on Market clothes and G&M shoes (at least)
For example G&M shoe 13 is not flat, 16 is low heel, 22 and 23 are mid-heel and 27 is high heel instead.
As for Market, if number 4 has "thigh-length" shorts in description, so should number 15.

Last edited:
May 11, 2021
There are still wrong descriptions on Market clothes and G&M shoes (at least)
For example G&M shoe 13 is not flat, 16 is low heel, 22 and 23 are mid-heel and 27 is high heel instead.
As for Market, if number 4 has "thigh-length" shorts in description, so should number 15.
I have not been working on it after the revamp, will go and check then adjust some of the values now.
Thanks for reporting

Best,

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is there anything with rolan apart from being in his apartment?
If you mean sex no, but he does have some content like helping him fix his bathroom, he can teach Sveta how to cook and some just talking to him.

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
Hopefully someone can explain this problem to me. i installed the newest image pack and every single store items showed up except for danivolich swimwear. even the rest of the danilovich items loaded. Thanks in advance if someone can figure this out

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
I fixed Roman's bathroom, apparently used his grandma's ashes as cement, and now his home is no longer available. Did I mess something up or is this the only way it would turn out?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I fixed Roman's bathroom, apparently used his grandma's ashes as cement, and now his home is no longer available. Did I mess something up or is this the only way it would turn out?
I think that is the only way it ends. I didn't write it but i know it is a story with a end.

Shahsprawn

Nov 18, 2021
1. How do become a virgin again?

When I use the below commands, Svtea's pussy becomes a virgin but she knows she's not a virgin. The think_virgin flag resets in the next screen. It doesn't stick.

vgape = 0, pcs_vag = 0, stat['think_virgin'] = 1

2. The SMS hookup is bugged. I have a no name hookup, you can have the typical dialogue but the option to go to the house is not there. When you go to the residential area, the option to go to the apartment is not there. I want to breakup with this no name but can't. I keep receiving smses but no way to cancel the interaction. Is there a command to clear the hookups?

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Out of interest is there any way to be allowed back home after being kicked out? I'm doing a themed run in the city, and did it on purpose to actually add a challenge, but I notice that Natasha/mom has no special or situation-relevant dialog at her workplace and the door being locked is written in a pretty permanent way. The mom has always seemed strict, especially with a bad relationship, but I'm surprised to find that it's that seemingly final.

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
Thanks. Also, how to start working in the Rasputin club? I can only ask about the show and buy tickets. There arent dialogues abut working there.

In addition, I can't seem to use the cheat menu to get my diploma (university).

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
1. How do become a virgin again?

When I use the below commands, Svtea's pussy becomes a virgin but she knows she's not a virgin. The think_virgin flag resets in the next screen. It doesn't stick.

vgape = 0, pcs_vag = 0, stat['think_virgin'] = 1

2. The SMS hookup is bugged. I have a no name hookup, you can have the typical dialogue but the option to go to the house is not there. When you go to the residential area, the option to go to the apartment is not there. I want to breakup with this no name but can't. I keep receiving smses but no way to cancel the interaction. Is there a command to clear the hookups?
Not sure someone like Kevin will have to answer that.

known bug, the person that made it can't find out where it is bugged but eventually they will.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Out of interest is there any way to be allowed back home after being kicked out? I'm doing a themed run in the city, and did it on purpose to actually add a challenge, but I notice that Natasha/mom has no special or situation-relevant dialog at her workplace and the door being locked is written in a pretty permanent way. The mom has always seemed strict, especially with a bad relationship, but I'm surprised to find that it's that seemingly final.
At the moment no, that part of her is how it was in the original game. Punishment at home will be coming not this release but next and might be looked at then. Just depends if someone has time to work on that part of her story arc.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes