Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
At the moment no, that part of her is how it was in the original game. Punishment at home will be coming not this release but next and might be looked at then. Just depends if someone has time to work on that part of her story arc.
Interesting, thanks, the rework of punishment was mentioned earlier so that makes sense. It wouldn't fit this playthrough to go home anyway, but it's cool to get an insight into what is and isn't possible.

davvero123

Aug 4, 2017
I took a quick look using qgen and this is what I found:

!!This files governs Katjas interactions in ther room. The following variables are part of her storry line (the name in the parenthsis is the old name of that variable):
!! katjaQW['QWstage'] = 1 You have agreed to hang out with Katja afer school. (meynoldQW = 1)
!! katjaQW['QWstage'] = 2 You have been to Katja''s house and you can go there to hang out with her. (meynoldQW = 2)
!! katjaQW['QWstage'] = 3 You have kissed Katja and she might be interested in more. (katjaFirstKiss = 1 and KatjaOTN)
!! npc_sex['A14'] = 1 You have had at least one sexual experince with Katja.

!! katjaQW['pantiesQWstage'] The stages of the side quest of getting Katja to go comando to school. 1 to 3 are just temprary counts,
!! 4 means you have gotten Katja to take of her panties when you ask her, and 5 means that she wont wear panties to school anymore.
!! So if you waht to chack if Katja are not wearing pantios at school use katjaQW['pantiesQWstage'] >= 5. (katjaTanga, katja_tanga_end)

!! katjaQW['school_kiss'] Increases the first two times you kiss as school, used to trigger the kissing competition in the park. (flag_start_parc)

!! katjaQW['slut'] a number that increasese as Katja becomes more and more sexualy liberated, and alows her to be villing to do more sexual stuff. (katjaSlut)
!! katjaQW['horny'] a messure of Katja''s arousal. Grows until she have an orgasmn and will determine how willing she is at the moment to have sex.
!! katjaQW['dom'] a number that tell if Katja is dominant or submissiv. 0 is neutal, a negative means she is submessive and a possitive that she is dominant. In general the absulut valu nee to be above 30 before you will see any effect. (katjaDom but not a 1 to 1 translation since that variable was all over the place.)

!! katjaQW['park_sex'] a messure of what experience Katja have had with random guys in the park. 0 means she have not have had sex whit anybody in the park,
!! 1 means that she have had sex with one guy at a time (either alone, in a threesome with the player character or in while the the player have sex with another guy next to them)
!! 2 means she have had a threesome whit 2 guys you met in the park, and 3 means she has paticipated in an orgy with guys from the park. (katjaSex)

!! katjaQW['masturbates'] = 1 Katja have started masturbating at night if she get to horny. (KatjaMastr)
!! The following 3 varibles functions as pcs_throat, pcs_vag and pcs_ass does for the player character. So whenever Katja have sex with a guy or a dildo is used on her you should add code to change them as is done for the player character in arousal.
!! npc_throat['A14'] The capacity for Katja to take a dick (or dildo) down her throat. (KatjaThroat)
!! npc_vag['A14'] The capacity for Katja to take a dick (or dildo) in the vagina.
!! npc_ass['A14'] The capacity for Katja to take a dick (or dildo) in her ass. (KatjaAnus)

!! katjaQW['strapon_bj'] = 1 Katja have given a bj to your strap-on.
!! katjaQW['strapon_vag'] = 1 You have fucked Katja''s pussy with youe strap-on.
!! katjaQW['strapon_ass'] = 1 You have fucked Katja''s ass with youe strap-on.

!! katjaQW['ivan_pussy'] = 1 Katja have take Ivan''s cock in her pussy.
!! katjaQW['ivan_anal'] = 1 Katja have take Ivan''s cock in her ass.

!! KatjaQW['orgasm_day'] Is set to be equal to daystart when Katja gain an orgasm (It is not set all palces). (KatjaOrgasm)
!! katjaQW['afterschool_hangout_day'] Is set to be equal daystart when you choose to hang out with Katja after school. (katjaMeynoldday)
!! katjaQW['no_panties_day'] Is set to daystart if you show Katja that you are not wearing panties. (tangaday)

!! katjaQW['knows_masterbation'] = 1 You have told Katja how you masturbate (KatjaKnowMastr =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_self_fisting'] = 1 You have told Katja how you stuck you fist into your anus (SelfFistingKnow =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_BJ'] = 1 You have told Katja that you have given a guy a blow-job (KatjaKnowBJ =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_sex'] = 1 You have told Katja that you have had virginal sex with a guy (KatjaKnowSex =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_anal'] = 1 You have told Katja that you have had anal sex with a guy (KatjaKnowAnal =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_cuni'] = 1 You have told Katja that have gone down on another girl (KatjaKnowKuni =1)
!! katjaQW['know_Pirced_tongue'] = 1 katja have noticed your tongue piercing (KatjaKnowPirsA =1)

!! katja['school_sex'] = 1 Katja have taken you to a storage room at school to have sex. (katschoolsex)
!! katjaQW['disco_Foto'] =1 somebody have takien a picture of Katja''s exposed breast at the disco. Right now to only use of this variable is so that another foto wont be taken. (katja_disco_Foto)

!! katjaQW['drunk_help'] is set to 1 when Katja walks you home from the disco because you are to drunk. Will be reset to 0 after you talk to her about it at school. (meynoldQW = 3)
!! katjaQW['no_panties_at_disco'] is set if Katja shows you at the disco that she is not vearing panties. Will be reset to 0 at night. (katja_disco_end)
!! KatjaQW['sex_in_the_park_comment'] temposry varibale which is set during sex with guys in the park to make sure she give the right comment before she says goodbuy. Will be rest to 0 when going home after sex. (KatjaOhrenet)

hi. how do I get Katja notice my tongue pierced?

Xing333

Apr 13, 2022
I think that is the only way it ends. I didn't write it but i know it is a story with a end.
I have not played the game that far, but from the code (of version 0.8.6) it seems it can go on after that. Be prepared to make some sacrifices (one of which is 8k rubles). In that case you *can* get an event at the apartment complex where you meet Rolan sitting outside (an event has to fire, it has to be the right event, Rolan also needs to be there which happens more often on weekends, and has to be between march and november, on a sunny day, in the afternoon). Under the right conditions you can then apologize to Rolan and he unblocks his home again. I do not think that anything more will happen after that though.

Also please note that I got this from reading the code, not actually playing through it. If I missed some condition it might not actually work the way I described it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone still holding on to any builds before Djibril update removed 99.8% black content in island?
There is a about 3x's the amount of such content as there was. All the old scenes where redone and new ones added. The only scenes removed was the forced tattoo's by Kendra.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
There is a about 3x's the amount of such content as there was. All the old scenes where redone and new ones added. The only scenes removed was the forced tattoo's by Kendra.
How would one access the old DeMarcus/african gangbang gifs then? I know that the story revamp made them redundant(and I haven't seen them since, thus why I called them removed), I'm thinking of trying to code my way into a mod that restores the variety gifs the old content had, they were my favorite bits.

Ooop, found it, had to delve into 7 year old posts at tfgames but found it finally.

Last edited:

davvero123

Aug 4, 2017
hi in my recent playthrough i've been pursuing only Katja but my game statistics says that my character had sex with 2 girls. minor issue but i wonder why is that or how do i reverse it to 1 with cheats, maybe?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
hi in my recent playthrough i've been pursuing only Katja but my game statistics says that my character had sex with 2 girls. minor issue but i wonder why is that or how do i reverse it to 1 with cheats, maybe?
Lol the sex tracker is broken as all fuck. I once had it say my Sveta had sex with 21 men on a Kolka only playthrough, honestly I'd just not worry about what that page tells you

Reactions: davvero123

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
1. How do become a virgin again?

When I use the below commands, Svtea's pussy becomes a virgin but she knows she's not a virgin. The think_virgin flag resets in the next screen. It doesn't stick.

vgape = 0, pcs_vag = 0, stat['think_virgin'] = 1

2. The SMS hookup is bugged. I have a no name hookup, you can have the typical dialogue but the option to go to the house is not there. When you go to the residential area, the option to go to the apartment is not there. I want to breakup with this no name but can't. I keep receiving smses but no way to cancel the interaction. Is there a command to clear the hookups?
Sveta will know what she did so she can work it out. The only way would be to reset the stats for things like vaginal sex and being used by a strapon back to zero.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Okay, delaying period/ovulation with birth control pills. Does it work? How to?
Kind of, the pill regulates more than simply delays. So if you take it you should find your period is every 28 days. I don't think we allow the player to take the pill out of sequence and delay her period but in rl its possible, if not advised.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Hopefully someone can explain this problem to me. i installed the newest image pack and every single store items showed up except for danivolich swimwear. even the rest of the danilovich items loaded. Thanks in advance if someone can figure this out
No idea, there are 30 pieces of swimwear from that store in the core image pack. It may be a corrupted extraction or download, and so far thats all you have noticed missing.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How would one access the old DeMarcus/african gangbang gifs then? I know that the story revamp made them redundant(and I haven't seen them since, thus why I called them removed), I'm thinking of trying to code my way into a mod that restores the variety gifs the old content had, they were my favorite bits.

Ooop, found it, had to delve into 7 year old posts at tfgames but found it finally.
we don't save old images and gifs, all gifs in the game was replaced with either mp4's or jpg's. gif's are just to low quality and take up way to much room. There is more gangbang scenes now than there was and the one that did exist got rewritten and has no images.

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
Last question I have right now is, the cheat menu's get diploma function seem broken. I can get high school certificate, masseuse, secretary, and drive license, but not college diploma.

Is the vocational school (being at teacher) part of the game available?

Also, how long does university take? a year like high school?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Last question I have right now is, the cheat menu's get diploma function seem broken. I can get high school certificate, masseuse, secretary, and drive license, but not college diploma.

Is the vocational school (being at teacher) part of the game available?

Also, how long does university take? a year like high school?
The uni is currently WIP as we are reworking it from the bottom up. The diploma from there will eventually be from a choice of courses and when you are able to complete the techer one you will get a degree, then the Vocational school will get remade as currently its so bad I would not bother. The uni course will probably be 5 years so the bulk of the game will be there unless you choose another route in life.

Reactions: Olivia_V

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Sveta will know what she did so she can work it out. The only way would be to reset the stats for things like vaginal sex and being used by a strapon back to zero.
One of the coders or more likely Kevin will need to confirm, but as far as I can tell, the following variables are related to Sveta's "virginity":
pcs_vag = 0​
stat['think_virgin'] = 1​
sex = 0​
hookup['virgin'] = 1​
pcs_vag = 0 is the one that most scenes that involve Sveta's defloration seem to check. it is also the one that the cheat menu modifies, when you use it to restore her hymen. however occasionally some scenes also check the other 3 before triggering.

I also found the following 3 variables, but i don't think they get pinged much, and they seem to only be used when the game needs to describe her.
$pc_desc['pussy'] = 'virgin'​
$pc_descWordy['pussy'] = 'virgin'​
$vaginatipe = 'virgin'​

TLDR if you wanted to see the defloration version of a scene (assuming it has one), then you would probably want to modify all 4 of the above variables. Note: they might impact your game, so save beforehand.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
One of the coders or more likely Kevin will need to confirm, but as far as I can tell, the following variables are related to Sveta's "virginity":
pcs_vag = 0​
sex = 0​
hookup['virgin'] = 1​
pcs_vag = 0 is the one that most scenes that involve Sveta's defloration seem to check. it is also the one that the cheat menu modifies, when you use it to restore her hymen. however occasionally some scenes also check the other 3 before triggering.

I also found the following 3 variables, but i don't think they get pinged much, and they seem to only be used when the game needs to describe her.
$vaginatipe = 'virgin'​

TLDR if you wanted to see the defloration version of a scene (assuming it has one), then you would probably want to modify all 4 of the above variables. Note: they might impact your game, so save beforehand.
I don't know anything about the hookup['virgin'] = 1

The `sex` variable is likely set in arousal calls, but isn't usually checked outside of old content maybe. That's not 100% though, as it should be only increased by actual sex and shouldn't change from masturbation. Unfortunately it was used a bit to liberally in the older content, set manually, and can be false. We find those from time to time.

Typically stat['think_virgin'] = 1 is used for conversations, as it's not an accurate way to check virginity due to some sex in the game can happen without Sveta's knowledge. It does not reflect any physical changes in Sveta from sex, just her belief.

The main one is pcs_vag, but can be fooled by masturbation. Anything that stretches her vagina will increase it from zero. Most of the newer content checks this for a variation in the scene drawing blood from breaking the hymen.

Reactions: shockspacer

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
pcs_vag = 0​
sex = 0​
hookup['virgin'] = 1​

$vaginatipe = 'virgin'​

The problem is stat['think_virgin'] = 1 is set by checking against several sex stats:
if stat['vaginal'] = 0 and stat['vaginal_fist'] = 0 and stat['vaginal_dildo'] = 0 and stat['vaginal_strap'] = 0:
So if any of these are not zero then stat['think_virgin'] is set to 1

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
The problem is stat['think_virgin'] = 1 is set by checking against several sex stats:
if stat['vaginal'] = 0 and stat['vaginal_fist'] = 0 and stat['vaginal_dildo'] = 0 and stat['vaginal_strap'] = 0:
So if any of these are not zero then stat['think_virgin'] is set to 1
Should be set to zero. 1 should mean she thinks she is a virgin.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Should be set to zero. 1 should mean she thinks she is a virgin.
Yeah, I think you misread that line. If any of the stats are more than zero then stat['think_virgin'] is set to 1, so if you set it to 0 it will just be set to 1 again in stat file. You could clear the other stats ( stat['vaginal'] = 0 and stat['vaginal_fist'] = 0 and stat['vaginal_dildo'] = 0 and stat['vaginal_strap'] = 0) but those are tracking how often you did things and clearing them could cause other problems.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Yeah, I think you misread that line. If any of the stats are more than zero then stat['think_virgin'] is set to 1, so if you set it to 0 it will just be set to 1 again in stat file. You could clear the other stats ( stat['vaginal'] = 0 and stat['vaginal_fist'] = 0 and stat['vaginal_dildo'] = 0 and stat['vaginal_strap'] = 0) but those are tracking how often you did things and clearing them could cause other problems.
No, I'm saying if Sveta thinks she is a virgin, it should be 1. If she doesn't think she is a virgin, it should be set to zero. Not arguing the how or why. If the game is detecting those acts being more then zero and setting that variable to 1, that's a bug.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes