shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
No, I'm saying if Sveta thinks she is a virgin, it should be 1. If she doesn't think she is a virgin, it should be set to zero. Not arguing the how or why. If the game is detecting those acts being more then zero and setting that variable to 1, that's a bug.
in any event, that means more variables to modify if one wishes to make Sveta a virgin again.
well that was more complicated than i expected lol.

thanks for the answer though.

Panther7

Jan 27, 2021
Majority of the images don't load during hypnotherapy at the clinic, I'll just get the text that goes with it. It's about a 50/50 if it'll work properly or not.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
No, I'm saying if Sveta thinks she is a virgin, it should be 1. If she doesn't think she is a virgin, it should be set to zero. Not arguing the how or why. If the game is detecting those acts being more then zero and setting that variable to 1, that's a bug.
Right, sorry I was using that the wrong way around. I thought you meant the other stats.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alaratt

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Hi, tell me how to make a video forced to resize. I have changed "Forced Image Height" in the settings, it works on pictures, but what to do with video, it is still small size.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

davvero123

Aug 4, 2017
is there some sort of finale of the volleyball Junior Cup? I`be graduated from school and there still are tournament games every saturday

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi, tell me how to make a video forced to resize. I have changed "Forced Image Height" in the settings, it works on pictures, but what to do with video, it is still small size.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The QSPplayer is incapable of increasing video size

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
A couple of questions mainly for the GirlLife devs, but anyone who knows is welcome to answer.

First question... I recall in a much older version of the game that Sveta could drink beer with the 3 gropnik boys outside her parent's place, get intoxicated, get basically raped, and then blackmailed into being their whore. The same opening scenes trigger, but always the friend Vasily stops her and says she is too nice to be hanging with his friends. I even tried using the cheat menu to make all 3 of these boys have -100 rep with Sveta and yet he still "cockblocks" that content. So my question is whether there is some other scene or variable that needs to be seen first, or whether that content got moved to a specific "background" and is inaccessible for all other routes, or if it was removed entirely for some reason? If this content is still in the game what am I missing for forcing it to happen? AFAIK this is the only forced content I have been unable to re-trigger no matter what I try.

Second question... a lot of very old content that originally was set to seemingly have future updates is still in the same state as it was years ago. (Ex. Post Office "chain" events such as the guy with the closet full of clothes who says he will send another letter to get her to show up again for a new outfit, or even the two shortcut chasers getting content beyond the BJ stage.) Are there any plans on going back and continuing these old "quest" threads, (if it is even possible as I know from modders that some of the content seems to be locked in somehow,) or are these old chains things that no one in the current staff has any interest in fleshing out further?

Third question... but more of an FYI / bug notice. I noticed that the counter for "Sold your body X times" in statistic sheet is counting at 2x the rate for the Sauna job (at least when forced into it via the envelope abduction route.) I had a completely chaste Sveta get abducted without any sex at all, and by time she paid off the 200k debt her counters now said "You had sex with 190 guys." for number of men she had sex with but "Sold your body 378 times." was listed for the prostitution flag. I also noticed that for whatever reason the last guy she fucked to clear her debt didn't count at all for the Sold your body counter so it only counted 189 of the 190 guy then x2ed the value. The 2x thing I noticed while still in debt, but the -2 only appeared on that last day when going out of debt, so I assume it is somehow missing a variable update when swapping from being in debt to being free.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Vax072

Mar 10, 2019
First question... I recall in a much older version of the game that Sveta could drink beer with the 3 gropnik boys outside her parent's place, get intoxicated, get basically raped, and then blackmailed into being their whore. The same opening scenes trigger, but always the friend Vasily stops her and says she is too nice to be hanging with his friends. .....
I used to trigger this path by drinking with the boys in the living room of the Shulgins. Drink until you pass out. I hope that works that way.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A couple of questions mainly for the GirlLife devs, but anyone who knows is welcome to answer.

First question... I recall in a much older version of the game that Sveta could drink beer with the 3 gropnik boys outside her parent's place, get intoxicated, get basically raped, and then blackmailed into being their whore. The same opening scenes trigger, but always the friend Vasily stops her and says she is too nice to be hanging with his friends. I even tried using the cheat menu to make all 3 of these boys have -100 rep with Sveta and yet he still "cockblocks" that content. So my question is whether there is some other scene or variable that needs to be seen first, or whether that content got moved to a specific "background" and is inaccessible for all other routes, or if it was removed entirely for some reason? If this content is still in the game what am I missing for forcing it to happen? AFAIK this is the only forced content I have been unable to re-trigger no matter what I try.
That event is if you drink with them at the park not the complex and you have to have high enough slut rep that Vasily thinks your a slut.

Second question... a lot of very old content that originally was set to seemingly have future updates is still in the same state as it was years ago. (Ex. Post Office "chain" events such as the guy with the closet full of clothes who says he will send another letter to get her to show up again for a new outfit, or even the two shortcut chasers getting content beyond the BJ stage.) Are there any plans on going back and continuing these old "quest" threads, (if it is even possible as I know from modders that some of the content seems to be locked in somehow,) or are these old chains things that no one in the current staff has any interest in fleshing out further?
That is one of the downsides to a free game with open devs, meaning anyone can ask to write for the game. The good sides is we get more content and people tend to be passionate about it, the bad side is if they leave. No one else on the team tends to know there plans so until someone comes up with a good idea of what to do with it, it stays as it is. The person that wrote the post office stuff is long gone and no one has yet shown a interest to go work on it.

Third question... but more of an FYI / bug notice. I noticed that the counter for "Sold your body X times" in statistic sheet is counting at 2x the rate for the Sauna job (at least when forced into it via the envelope abduction route.) I had a completely chaste Sveta get abducted without any sex at all, and by time she paid off the 200k debt her counters now said "You had sex with 190 guys." for number of men she had sex with but "Sold your body 378 times." was listed for the prostitution flag. I also noticed that for whatever reason the last guy she fucked to clear her debt didn't count at all for the Sold your body counter so it only counted 189 of the 190 guy then x2ed the value. The 2x thing I noticed while still in debt, but the -2 only appeared on that last day when going out of debt, so I assume it is somehow missing a variable update when swapping from being in debt to being free.
That is something someone like Kevin will have to look at.

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
I meant to add one more bug note to the Sauna (envelope abduction) thing... As I said started that abduction with 0 prostitution fame... but also ended with 0 as well... despite being forced to sell herself 190 times (or 378 if use the bugged counter for selling body.)

Now for pretty much everyone... I intend to roleplay a game run of how Sveta would deal with her family and school system after being forced to live as a whore for a few weeks. But in order to properly do that I feel like she needs a proper prostitution fame level set instead of the bugged 0. That way she has to deal with the occasional rumor and adverse reaction.

I plan on using the cheat menu to "fix" that bug above and give her proper prostitution fame in the city and elsewhere... But what does everyone think should be the "correct" amount of fame she would get if she only worked in a single city brothel, for 2-3 weeks in a row without break or ever leaving, servicing either 190 different guys (unless some were repeats) and then never returned?

Possibly 190 guys have fucked her which is a lot of men. But I don't think all of them would recognize her outside of that place. Certainly any rumors of a sauna whore would not make her stand out in a city street crowd, although would in the sauna itself. So I think she should have at least some fame, but possibly only a very little. Maybe enough in the city itself to at least once in a while get weird looks and occasional "how much?" questions.

But the big question is how many people from Pavlosk would know about what happened to her? I mean someone could have witnessed her abduction, and possibly recognized what it meant. Or possibly someone from Pavlosk visited that sauna during that time and either fucked her or at least saw her there. So I have my doubts on her being clean rep in the town and plan on setting higher than 0. But how much would that be?

Also if anyone has any reasons for her needing more than that please let me know them as I may not have considered something.

PS: Also please note when considering prostitution fame that it should not be the same rate given for working the streets. On the streets any passerby can witness her working, but in the Sauna only customers (including those for other girls) can see her at work. So the number of people who may have seen her in the sauna is higher than the 190 men fucked counter, but only by say a factor of five to ten or however many girls work there. And not by the possibly thousands of people using a street every day. Meaning she 'would' get noticed but not at anywhere the same rate as the street whore would.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I meant to add one more bug note to the Sauna (envelope abduction) thing... As I said started that abduction with 0 prostitution fame... but also ended with 0 as well... despite being forced to sell herself 190 times (or 378 if use the bugged counter for selling body.)
Its not a bug, the type of people using the sauna as a brothel are not going to talk about Sveta or even admit to having been there, seen anyone or give anyone who might know Sveta any clue as to where she is. So she won't gain fame there.

Being the most Kevin-like person I'll answer this.
The variable used was duplicated. It was one that was move to the arousal system when it was created (with a few exceptions), this case was not meant to be an exception but both the original variable in the brothel file and the flag to trigger it in the arousal file were active so you got double. I've corrected our files so it will work correctly from our next release on-wards. Thanks for the report!

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
I'd like to say I gave the game a shot, but I can't figure out WTF I'm doing in QSP. Having a single file to download and extract would make installation/running the game so much easier. This is what my folder with the game in it looks like. When it starts up, I can choose start/load on the first screen that leads to a screen that says continue. After that, it asks me to use either dynamic profile system or fixed profile image. No matter which I pick, I encounter a loop that asks me to change game settings (I click it) then return to character creation (I click it) and that's it, it continuously loops between those two screens. This is the most user unfriendly game I have ever encountered on the site and the first that uses QSP. I'd really like to give the game a fair shot, but this is just frustrating.

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
I'd like to say I gave the game a shot, but I can't figure out WTF I'm doing in QSP. Having a single file to download and extract would make installation/running the game so much easier. This is what my folder with the game in it looks like. When it starts up, I can choose start/load on the first screen that leads to a screen that says continue. After that, it asks me to use either dynamic profile system or fixed profile image. No matter which I pick, I encounter a loop that asks me to change game settings (I click it) then return to character creation (I click it) and that's it, it continuously loops between those two screens. This is the most user unfriendly game I have ever encountered on the site and the first that uses QSP. I'd really like to give the game a fair shot, but this is just frustrating.
QSP is a really weird engine. Actions can be in the menus, or as hyperlinks in the main game areas, and in the case where you are stuck the images are links. Clicking on one of these will select the game start, rather than the game setting's loop from the menu.

1660525127506.png

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I’m starting to think I should have made it clear that you have to select a starting option from that table

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
QSP is a really weird engine. Actions can be in the menus, or as hyperlinks in the main game areas, and in the case where you are stuck the images are links. Clicking on one of these will select the game start, rather than the game setting's loop from the menu.

View attachment 1984932
This is what I was looking for thanks.
I’m starting to think I should have made it clear that you have to select a starting option from that table
I had to go in and check everything in the settings show/hide menu and have it show everything before it popped up to choose and was finally able to start. Thanks both of you for the help.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes