shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
0.8.7.4 is the most recent one, I don't know why this has not been updated yet.
thanks. all good. just checking.

Wow, too many espionage films maybe?

TFGS is their official game hosting site, so whatever you are seeing on the Girl Life's main game page, you can download (in this case 0.8.7.4 version of the game.)

Best,
i wasn't aware that it was the official site actually.
tks for telling me though. good to know.

So, 8.7.4 is a QSP file only update if you have up until 8.7.3?
yes. no image pack updates as far as i can tell.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Someone in another thread said there was bestiality somewhere in this, is that true?

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
So, 8.7.4 is a QSP file only update if you have up until 8.7.3?
No, they are each complete games, they do not require you to have previous ones like that.

You do still need the player itself, which you don't need to ever update, and the same image packs work for both.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Someone in another thread said there was bestiality somewhere in this, is that true?
There use to be, but due to popular request by the players. We removed it from the base game and made the content into a mod.

Reactions: vaaf

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Where can I find this? Does it have install instructions?
Only place I know of it on tfgames forum and all their is a thread about mods in the same girl life forum about how to install a mod.

I personally don't use mods so I really don't know much about them.

May 11, 2021
and if i remember correctly that has 2-3 scenes with a dog and that's it
All the events concentrated on two locations, Gadukino and the city apartment . There should be more than two or three events... But if there aren't. That just means there is no more "maintenance update" to keep the mod working with the most current game.

So bullshit, that's what I thought. Can you do anything with the neighbor's little brother besides flash him?
No, not with their current in-game age. They will have more content when they are at least Kolka's age in-game, otherwise just too pedo-ey for general audience.

Kevin, please consider removing the bestiality tag since it is no longer part of the main game. So players will have a better understanding of what the game is and isn't about, even for a wannabe pedo in a fictional world.

Best,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Where can I find this? Does it have install instructions?
Look at the opening post of this thread. It contains a link to the mods. It has install instructions.

All the events concentrated on two locations, Gadukino and the city apartment . There should be more than two or three events...
Yeah, sry, been a long time since I played it.
Yet it's still pretty weak if it only contains that one dog.

Last edited:
May 11, 2021
Yet it's still pretty weak if it only contains that one dog.
I don't really care either way and was just adding supplement info. The original ETO team shouldn't have made the whole thing in the first place (granted, maybe they didn't know how it would spread and gain popularity and then translated into other languages.) It's just a poor judgement to ask players to commit crime (as the downloading of bestiality material is illegal in many countries.)

Best,

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't really care either way and was just adding supplement info. The original ETO team shouldn't have made the whole thing in the first place (granted, maybe they didn't know how it would spread and gain popularity and then translated into another language.) It's just a poor judgement to ask players to commit crime (as the downloading of bestiality material is illegal in many countries.)

Best,
Tbf if it's not illegal where they made the game then they wouldn't even think twice about it. There's still a number of states in the US that allow beastiality, and even some animal brothels.
It wasn't a specific crime in Canada until a few years ago, although fucking an animal could've still gotten your wrist slapped for animal abuse. I think it was 8 years ago the Canadian prime minister made the news because his office gave out a pardon to some dude who was in jail for running a horse brothel. Like beastiality is actually kinda ridiculously normalized in some extremely unexpected circles and jurisdictions.

DejanBodi

Jan 8, 2021
Is it possible to change the display of my Sveta's face? All the time i am playing this game i had images of pretty girls, different ones as the facial attributes were changing. For the body and everything else i have images. But not for the face.
It seems i 've accidentaly made a choice to show some icon. Can i turn it back to picture? I can't find anything in the settings.
Thanks in advance....

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Is it possible to change the display of my Sveta's face? All the time i am playing this game i had images of pretty girls, different ones as the facial attributes were changing. For the body and everything else i have images. But not for the face.
It seems i 've accidentaly made a choice to show some icon. Can i turn it back to picture? I can't find anything in the settings.
Thanks in advance....
Menu & cheatmenu (to the right of Journal) ->enter cheat menu -> appearance ->custom avatar - off

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes