Oct 5, 2019
I'm sure these have been answered 1000 times but I just can't find..

1. I bought a dog, gave it a name and bought food + toys. He just stays on the floor in the hall. Is there anything to do with him?

2. I gave birth but can only breastfeed. How long can I leave him alone? Can I do anything else with him?

3. Talked about living together with my tard bf. He wanted me to curl my hair and get a dress + light makeup. Did all those but nothing happens. What else do I need to do? Any specific dress?

Icefiend12

Jul 23, 2019
how do get this game to appear on quest player I downloaded it, and extracted it even re-downloading it, but it still does not work

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
how do get this game to appear on quest player I downloaded it, and extracted it even re-downloading it, but it still does not work
you hit the quest soft players's executable >open game> Girl Life 0.8.7.3.qsp
otherwise you're missing something

you need
-quest soft player (one of the two linked in the first post)
-7zip
and then
-0.8.7 core image pack (optimized) - extract archive
-0.8.7 core sound pack - extract archive
-Girl Life 0.8.7.3.qsp file

Your directory would end up having 2 folders and 1 file:
-images
-sound
-Girl Life 0.8.7.3.qsp

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Highly unlikely, that's like asking polo players to play water polo and expect them to perform at same level of proficiency.
Which part of the game, from your perspective, does not work very well?
We did try this once but all the horses drowned. Since then we have vowed never again!
And if possible make it so that you can go into your Room at the weekend in the Morning from 8-10am as your Mother is at that time in your Room cleaning and kick you every time out if you try to go in.In that way you can not change your Clothes
Not sure about the rest but I can fix this part.

• Haha
Reactions: Derryth

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
I have got 7zip, I downloaded the QSP player and extracted everything. The .qsp file however is still not working, whereas I have gotten other .qsp's to work in the past.
hmm, idk frend, gonna post pics on how to open it either way (maybe helps someone else)
gl open01.jpg gl open02.jpg

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
On the niko story right now, but after I sleep willingly with him, he isnt waiting after school anymore - anything special i have to do?

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Also, how can you start Christina's house and bully content? I'm only getting the regular thing from after gym class where she has the mc suck or fuck a dildo.
Once you exhaust the shower stuff she will tell you to meet her afterschool. There is a bit of random to it, but it will happen. Once she is an option to talk to on the school grounds afterschool you can go home with her.

May 11, 2021
Is Violet Kitten still working with you? I miss Niko content :(
She is pursuing her own creative project. Technically Niko and Dimka are open for adaption so we shall see if anyone from the team wishes to tackle it.

On the Niko story right now, but after I sleep willingly with him, he inst waiting after school anymore - anything special i have to do?
Oh gosh, it has been awhile. His content is pretty straight forward. Play, as you would normally, and wait and accept whatever things he want to do to your Sveta. If Sveta's reputation isn't already in the ruins, feel free to pay him visits during class breaks, luch breaks and in the disco club thing in the community centre.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Technically Niko and Dimka are open for adaption so we shall see if anyone from the team wishes to tackle it.
I hope someone does as Dimka events are somewhat of a mess. I remember in earlier releases that gone everyday to him, yet still sent Lesco with packages at home. At the same time I wish there won't be radical changes to his personality and have the sex slave storyline with his father (which also need some minor improvements at the office) feed well into Dimka's blackmail thing.
for example if Sveta is already Leonid's slave, should be 2 paths available (by subtle choices):
1. Leonid makes Dimka give up
2. Both share Sveta
And maybe a 3rd one where the wife/mother finds out and makes either/both of them give up, thus freeing Sveta. Or maybe ends up complicit too.

On the other hand if the player gone Dimka route first, the sex slave storyline might as well end directly with Dimka reacquiring her through Leonid.

Just some ideas....

Last edited:

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
Once you exhaust the shower stuff she will tell you to meet her afterschool. There is a bit of random to it, but it will happen. Once she is an option to talk to on the school grounds afterschool you can go home with her.
After 4 months I got fed up with this and so started save scumming and then resetting days in the cheat menu. After about 6 more shower event types I finally got there.
Either I was stupidly unlucky or I think it needs some bias in the code to unseen events

dicksarecute

Aug 10, 2019
Wiki's making money page says:

• Give blowjobs at the Nightclub's mens bathroom: The nightclub is open from 18:00 to 4:00. To get in, you need a short skirted outfit and 250 rubles. While there, you can go to the mens bathroom and get either 1 or 2k for each cock you suck (the 2k amount goes along with an event).
However, the nightclub only seems to have a 100 rubles gloryhole in the women's toilet - same as the community center. Is this a bug?

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
After 4 months I got fed up with this and so started save scumming and then resetting days in the cheat menu. After about 6 more shower event types I finally got there.
Either I was stupidly unlucky or I think it needs some bias in the code to unseen events
I didn't code it originally, but I will take it under advisement to set it up to be more linear the first time, then be random like it is after. While I don't really want the player to see everything before October starts, 4 months is a bit long too.

Reactions: ShadowWisp

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Wiki's making money page says:

However, the nightclub only seems to have a 100 rubles gloryhole in the women's toilet - same as the community center. Is this a bug?
It was changed to share the same system as the old content there was pretty crap. It does seem like its a bit on the cheap side, maybe we can look to balance payouts a bit.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks, it's different from the last time I played so I didn't really know what to click.

Also, how can you start Christina's house and bully content? I'm only getting the regular thing from after gym class where she has the mc suck or fuck a dildo.
It should come after the shower stuff, but i don;t know how long. It was just added this release and I have not played through it, so I don't know the exact triggers.

Reactions: TheGodUncle
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes