Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
For the University start something is wrong direct after your Parent left you get the first error location not found you can bypass it with emergency exit and then return to the Dorm.But in that start nothing happen see in the Folders that was add a little bit of content for the floors but they dont trigger Dorm is still full empty.Only the older content trigger 1 Time in the shower the scene is the only one i was able to see.

Lesson work but to be true i like to see new content and not the old things from her school from before seams all there are a shorter events from the School part from before but with 0 choice i can make see absolute nothing new.

Then the SMS part dont work you get them but if you answer you will short going to his home the content end and nothing happen.Then Dates in general are absolute stupid First Date choice even you are a Virgin Do you want to Fuck?In what kind of Country that Works i will direct go there :)

And to the Clothes seams some School Clothes are in the wrong folder find the Bimbo School Clothes for Good looking and Jocks in i think was Cats picture 119.

Generally all Sex content become a little bit strange many times you get Ask what you want to do,now even nothing have change for you some events go direct to Fucking you without asking.Before this happen only if you was drunk or something like that but now it happen even you are sober and not horny.

Very Positive i see the new Picture for the MC they look much better and more close to a Young Woman only 4-5 of the older Picture look a little bit Bad but with a fix Avatar you dont see them.
If you are getting the "location: outdoors" bug, its because you are using the v0.8.6 version, try updating to v0.8.7.3. this will also give more new content. If you installed using the All-In-One, it hasn't been updated to the newest version yet and still gives v0.8.6. Fuck buddy system is still a WIP, and I agree you shouldn't get that option if you are still a virgin. But, I'm not the one working on that aspect of the game. SCHOOL choice in your wardrobe is just GM School clothing. if you buy school clothing from another store, it will show up in their respective store. I'm not sure what you mean by sex content.

Sep 29, 2019
If you are getting the "location: outdoors" bug, its because you are using the v0.8.6 version, try updating to v0.8.7.3. this will also give more new content. If you installed using the All-In-One, it hasn't been updated to the newest version yet and still gives v0.8.6. Fuck buddy system is still a WIP, and I agree you shouldn't get that option if you are still a virgin. But, I'm not the one working on that aspect of the game. SCHOOL choice in your wardrobe is just GM School clothing. if you buy school clothing from another store, it will show up in their respective store. I'm not sure what you mean by sex content.
im using a Clean 8.7 Download.To be sure to not have old Bugs i always download every time all new and make a new Game Folder and start then a new Game.So the Bug is in 8.7.

To School Clothes why not all in 1 Store?At least so you know where to find

With Sex Content i mean near all Events where you can have Sex.In all Events before there was a Choice what you can/want do now many events 1 Time ask you what you want to do and then the same Event next time dont give you any Choice apart from direct Fucking.Most of the Disco Events are now so and the code that run now or what ever it is seams to change even some older content to have the same behaviour

May 11, 2021
And to the Clothes seams some School Clothes are in the wrong folder find the Bimbo School Clothes for Good looking and Jocks in i think was Cats picture 119.
Nope, it was decided and designed that way. To enable/ encourage players to visit more shop and to check clothing items out.
Other people will have to answer the rest of your feedback (out of my knowledge.)

Best,

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Found a bug in University clean start (and yes I'm using 8.7 version) and did not see it posted before (if it has, I'm sorry but I missed it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
im using a Clean 8.7 Download.To be sure to not have old Bugs i always download every time all new and make a new Game Folder and start then a new Game.So the Bug is in 8.7.

To School Clothes why not all in 1 Store?At least so you know where to find

With Sex Content i mean near all Events where you can have Sex.In all Events before there was a Choice what you can/want do now many events 1 Time ask you what you want to do and then the same Event next time dont give you any Choice apart from direct Fucking.Most of the Disco Events are now so and the code that run now or what ever it is seams to change even some older content to have the same behaviour
I just ran a clean save start using my "Girl Life 0.8.7.3.qsp", Did a university start, parents left and No error... I ran it a few times, but unable to duplicate it. That error only shows up for me, using the 0.8.6 version.

I have not noticed any changes from sex events, but maybe because I havn't played with University events yet.

Last edited:

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Been having fun with the game. Started a new game as female just to see what the body portrait picture would look like if you played as a fat character. Hilariously, it just makes you a skinny-looking girl with a dump truck ass. At max bodyweight. Kevin Smarts seems to like their women thin.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Been having fun with the game. Started a new game as female just to see what the body portrait picture would look like if you played as a fat character. Hilariously, it just makes you a skinny-looking girl with a dump truck ass. At max bodyweight. Kevin Smarts seems to like their women thin.
We just don't have pictures for larger sizes yet. But since Kevin makes us all wear these heavy chains on our ankles... you may be right... ;) *tugs on her chain that keeps her close to the computer*

• Red Heart
Reactions: PofB and JennaJJ

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
hi, can someone provide a guide or tips on how to keep mood, health and willpower high?
roughly off memory, so take this with a grain of salt as they say.
mood - avoid getting addicted or become a bimbo unless you plan to feed those addictions
health - avoid fights, eat, drink and get decent sleep
willpower - avoid situations to use it unless it is to force others to do something

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
hi, can someone provide a guide or tips on how to keep mood, health and willpower high?
Additionally, you can regen willpower a little by doing Yoga once a day.

You can do more Yoga, but you get a willpower boost only first time you do it in a day.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I'm trying to progress the "volleyball" quest, and it tells me to check the city gym on sunday morning. I've done it a couple of times but nothing happened. Am I missing something?

Reactions: champignon

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I'm thinking of trying this out again after a long time. Do you need to download every single past image pack or will the "All in One" download be the complete game?

May 11, 2021
I'm thinking of trying this out again after a long time. Do you need to download every single past image pack or will the "All in One" download be the complete game?
All-in-one isn't the most current, you only need to download the 0.8.7 core image pack and 0.8.7.3 game to play the game with most recent content. Sound folder is purely optional.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
All-in-one isn't the most current, you only need to download the 0.8.7 core image pack and 0.8.7.3 game to play the game with most recent content. Sound folder is purely optional.
The entire 0.8.7 core image pack or just the 0.8.6 - 0.8.7 image?

I don't need 0.7 and below?

EDIT: Sorry, I get it now. Thanks!

Last edited:

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Can someone help me with this?
There was an event where the mother, Natasha, would flog Sveta with a belt or something (or make Vladimir do it idk), but I don't remember what was triggering it.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Can someone help me with this?
There was an event where the mother, Natasha, would flog Sveta with a belt or something (or make Vladimir do it idk), but I don't remember what was triggering it.
Mom punishments are being redone, I'm not sure if this one is even still active.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes