beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Does 8.7.3 come with an image pack to download? All I am seeing is the 8.6 all in one and the All Images download which has just 8.7 in them. Thanks

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Why not have images,sounds and game as one file? This just reeks of unnecessary busy work

PS:Sorry,I see there is All in One download also.....my bad

Awarden

Nov 26, 2018
That is a bug from the last official release 0.8.6, or the All-in-one(as it hasnt been updated yet to the newest release) Update your game file to 0.8.7.3 and that should fix that bug. also be sure to update your image folder to v0.8.7
Are you sure its related to the latest Girl Life release?
I've been messing around trying to fix this issue, the fix for me was to use another version of QSP.
The one I used was v1.9 linked on the tfgamessite page listing.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Are you sure its related to the latest Girl Life release?
I've been messing around trying to fix this issue, the fix for me was to use another version of QSP.
The one I used was v1.9 linked on the tfgamessite page listing.
This has been a common error for a while now, and the majority of people who get it have been using the All-In-One, or the last Official update v0.8.6. It was fixed in a dev release a day or two later. The OP has links to two recommended players, and for some reason different people have better luck with one over the other. I use Sonnix 1.9 myself. but it causes issues for some people and the other one is better for them, sometimes.

Reactions: Awarden

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
For reasons unknown some PC setups work better with sonnix 1.8, some sonnix 1.9 and yet others with the infinite player. There's no absolute correct option here, unless you can find sonnix and convince them to make a new better version or convince infinite to complete their newer version.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
I really like what you have done with the new changes, it looks fresh, there are two thing I would like you to consider: one is the way to make it easier to navigate through the "world" as it is not clear where I go if I click on any option, so, can we get a map pls? and the chance to pick more than one or all the stuff at any store so we can buy stuff in bigger quantities as it is kind of tedius to buy one by one piece of clothes thanks in advance.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Not sure if reported already, but it seems that the main character cannot lose her virginity to Kolka. During sex it describes breaking the hymen, but this happens all over again the next time too.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I really like what you have done with the new changes, it looks fresh, there are two thing I would like you to consider: one is the way to make it easier to navigate through the "world" as it is not clear where I go if I click on any option, so, can we get a map pls? and the chance to pick more than one or all the stuff at any store so we can buy stuff in bigger quantities as it is kind of tedius to buy one by one piece of clothes thanks in advance.
People have asked for a map but it wouldn't be a interactive one because qsp wouldn't support it. Plus I am not sure anyone working on the game has the artistic skills to make a decent looking map.

That I have no clue about, a coder would have to answer that, if qsp would even support it. QSP is a old player so what it can do is somewhat limited. Before anyone asks it has been discussed about switching players but it would be a huge amount of work and we would likely lose a number of devs who don't want to learn a whole new system. So likely it would take many months of no new content just to move it to a new player.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure if reported already, but it seems that the main character cannot lose her virginity to Kolka. During sex it describes breaking the hymen, but this happens all over again the next time too.
Maybe he now has a micro penis ;)

• Haha
Reactions: rbx4

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
How to progress with Katya, Albina and Anushka?
With Katya i have got 100 relationship with her and her sister,perfect grades, and i can't get event where she invite me home

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How to progress with Katya, Albina and Anushka?
With Katya i have got 100 relationship with her and her sister,perfect grades, and i can't get event where she invite me home
Katja is one of the pickiest NPC's, you need to have a low slut fame, be friends with her, have good grades and have pretty good skill with makeup.
Albina you have to join either the starlets or cheerleading, or to see all her content both
Anushka just be friends with her and she will invite you over to her apartment when your friendship is high enough and that is what unlocks her story. if you are attractive it will unlock sex with her, but even if you are fugly she will be friends and you can do all her non sex content. Just takes a high enough relationship, just keep talking to her at school until she invites you over

Jun 24, 2017
It is all part of the pav story arc. I don't know where the new stuff starts but it is part of her extended story arc. Also I assume you mean her domming you and not the other way around when you say dom content.
Yes her domming. I'm also playing on a save from a earlier version so maybe that made me miss out on something.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Can't see any reason why it would do this, can you confirm a couple of things for me?
Are you using 0.8.7.3?
Where are you having sex?
Can you quote something from the scene so I can search for it directly?

Thanks

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Doesn't just happen with him. Sometimes it takes a while for the game to acknowledge that Sveta is no longer a virgin. It's weird, I've had instances where she's had rough sex with someone with a very big cock and it claims her hymen is still unbroken, which would be impossible. And yet after that she masturbates with a much smaller dildo, and that somehow manages to do the trick

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Can't see any reason why it would do this, can you confirm a couple of things for me?
Are you using 0.8.7.3?
Where are you having sex?
Can you quote something from the scene so I can search for it directly?

Thanks
Hm 0.8.6 for me, didn't see the update! I will update to 0.8.7.3 to see if that fixes it. Just to fill in the info: this would be in the shower sex scene (inviting him in), although all the other Kolka sex scenes have occurred as well. Also Kolka is not on the potential fathers list for pregnancy. I'll report back if 0.8.7.3 fixes it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes