Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have an icon that says ''You feel sick, and you are wondering about the used condom you never found. Maybe those two things are related?'' What's this about?
What nutluck said, also you need to go to the clinic to get it sorted or you will get very sick and die.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
One of the downside to a open project. People come and go, the good side is we get a much bigger variety of content as people come and go.

Well next time you shower it comes off anyways so you can't keep it. We are hoping to start doing reactions this release. we are making a list of things npc's can react to and will start adding them, but this will be a big project and will take time. Several releases before it is done.
Found that and so I kept using shower magic so that it remains. PLZ don't fix that if it wasn't supposed to lol

Personally I don't really care that much whether NPCs actually react to body writings and cums on face etc. It just is at the center of my fetishes to have a super messed up nympho Sveta wandering around. Again really wish she could go around fully naked in daylight street even if that means being arrested in no time or social death or worse. :)

Edit: Another question out of pure curiosity: does my Sveta "have to go to university immediately" when all criteria met? i.e. Is it possible to somehow have a gap year?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Found that and so I kept using shower magic so that it remains. PLZ don't fix that if it wasn't supposed to lol

Personally I don't really care that much whether NPCs actually react to body writings and cums on face etc. It just is at the center of my fetishes to have a super messed up nympho Sveta wandering around. Again really wish she could go around fully naked in daylight street even if that means being arrested in no time or social death or worse. :)

Edit: Another question out of pure curiosity: does my Sveta "have to go to university immediately" when all criteria met? i.e. Is it possible to somehow have a gap year?
People reacting is planned to be started this release. Stuff like walking outside naked is waiting on the police in pav to be finished being revamped. Which is waiting on the home punishement revamp. Since the police will call Sveta's parents to come get her if the crime is not to bad. So it will come but likely not for a couple of releases still.

It is being discussed, likely we will just give you one year to enroll. The reason is logistics. Your classmates will all enroll the following year, which means making different versions if they are a year ahead. Which means none of them will be in the same classes as you. Which means making all new NPC's to interact with in those classes. Then the question is what happens if Sveta waits two years? then you need yet another set of NPC's in the classes etc

So while not realistic for our sanity we will likely limit it to just the one year that you can start in. There will be a note if we decided to do it this way letting the player know this is there only chance to attend the Uni.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Should be, anything that can happen in RL should happen in the game but just like in RL it is super rare so you might never see it no matter how many times you play.
Well, I try to savescum them triplets or quadruplets. That's why I ask, cause if they weren't possible, well... you know, I'd just click in vain.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well, I try to savescum them triplets or quadruplets. That's why I ask, cause if they weren't possible, well... you know, I'd just click in vain.
yeah it might seriously take thousands of tries or more.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
yeah it might seriously take thousands of tries or more.
Got it
gltrips.jpg
But I'm not satisfied yet, I'll keep savescumming until all female quadruplets.

Also there is something wrong with this pregnancy engine. Notice second zygote believed father. First too, is identical twin while the other 2 are fraternal?
And sometimes I get zygotes that even lack biological father (hmm, immaculate conception?)

EDIT: Yeah, I give up as I'm fairly certain that I got well over 100 tries and never saw any identical again. Will be pretty pointless to keep going with rates like these on two eggs.
Will instead edit some save to release more eggs and that'll be it.

EDIT 2: Alright, that was a bust too. Got 4 female zygotes after egg release hormone save edit and savescummin a lot, gone through all luteal phase and 3 zygotes got into fetuses, while the 4th didn't. And at the end of it finished with 3 babies growing inside while at the bottom of the page only 2 were listed in the table. Screw this, twins maybe safe, anything more and strange things show up. I'm just gonna stick to single babies on all my chars.

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Bug report - 0.8.7.4:

When going on a date with a guy I just met at the cafe, there is a logic problem (missing logic and/or text problem):

Your date is rude to the waitress serving you
'"Well, first off, you don''t need to be a jerk to the waitress." you angrily tell him.'

At the end of the date, the guy asks for your number and I told him no.
'"I''ve really enjoyed the date but I''m not impressed by your first-impression, you were too lenient on that waitress..."'

lenient definition - more merciful or tolerant than expected

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Bug report - 0.8.7.4:

When going on a date with a guy I just met at the cafe, there is a logic problem (missing logic and/or text problem):

'"Well, first off, you don''t need to be a jerk to the waitress." you angrily tell him.'

'"I''ve really enjoyed the date but I''m not impressed by your first-impression, you were too lenient on that waitress..."'

Hardly a bug. The dialogue maybe needs some rewriting.

• Angry
Reactions: skybarbie

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Bug report - 0.8.7.4:

Changed to harsh which is a more fitting term. Thanks!

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
What is the stepfather's new schedule for being alone at home? It used to be Wednesday around 16:00, but now I can't seem to catch him by himself anywhere.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Bug report - - 0.8.7.4:

kafeM - line 53 - change to:
cls & cla

Otherwise you get:

cafe dance.jpg

bed2 - line 256 - change to:

elseif bedPanty = 2 and $pantyworntype ! 'none' or $braworntype ! 'none':

If I manually strip naked and go to sleep it says that I removed my bra and panties when I already had.

bed2 - line 259 - change to:

elseif $pantyworntype ! 'none' or $braworntype ! 'none':

treeCircle - line 87 - replace line with:
cls

Otherwise you get double windows/screens again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
People reacting is planned to be started this release. Stuff like walking outside naked is waiting on the police in pav to be finished being revamped. Which is waiting on the home punishement revamp. Since the police will call Sveta's parents to come get her if the crime is not to bad. So it will come but likely not for a couple of releases still.

It is being discussed, likely we will just give you one year to enroll. The reason is logistics. Your classmates will all enroll the following year, which means making different versions if they are a year ahead. Which means none of them will be in the same classes as you. Which means making all new NPC's to interact with in those classes. Then the question is what happens if Sveta waits two years? then you need yet another set of NPC's in the classes etc

So while not realistic for our sanity we will likely limit it to just the one year that you can start in. There will be a note if we decided to do it this way letting the player know this is there only chance to attend the Uni.
Appreciate your prompt response. And I totally understand you on the difficulty of game logic part so not demanding anything. Not all countries allow gap year IRL anyways.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
I don't think we removed any. Is it just that they are not displayed on the stat screen? You can play with the display settings in the menu and put all the stat bars back if you want them
No, I mean, I read on the wiki that many skills are no longer used in the game. They are still displayed, but the question is whether they have any effect on the game. and whether it makes sense to pump them.

And one more question. I'm using version 0.8.3.2 ru and my selfies in the gallery stop showing up when I turn on the popups in the settings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When popups are disabled, selfies are shown in the sidebar.

But what is strange, selfies of other characters are displayed normally.

What could be the problem?

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Follow-up what dyno was doing with trying to get some text errors fixed up here is a scene that is massively messed up with even more massive repairs...

The Nightclub in St Pete has a bar scene that can be accessed by drinking at the bar twice while being a virgin. Immediately after buying the second drink (exact number of drinks necessary may vary if have traits of Lightweight or Heavyweight) there is a chance of having a scene with the random drunk guy who wants sex with Sveta to pop up. If you try to choose denying his request entirely then two possible scenes will appear next. Either he will force Sveta into giving him a blowjob, or else forcibly take her pussy. If it is the latter, then this single followup scene is what you will see in all its horrible multiple errors:
Current said:
You are trying to send it, but your tongue drunk guy is braided and seeing that you are not able to resist, pulls out his cock turns you on a stool and saliva-moistened member enters you vagina, it tears you to force shoving his dick as deep as possible, and finally finishing the leaves.
There are so many fragmented sentences, translation issues, and just general overly-short descriptions of the scene. As best I can figure out that "scene" needs to be replaced with (after removing the () parts that I use for personal commentary - and adding in whatever missing sex text that I, as an asexual person, just did not have the experience nor desire to recreate):
Suggestion said:
You attempt to tell him to go away, however your words are so slurred by this point and the music in the club so loud that he probably didn't understand you... or decided to pretend that was true.

Either way the deceitful man (my best translation for "braided" which in itself is probably out of context and simply a bad translation) acts in a way that ignores your wishes by manhandling your body on the stool. When he is done you are left sitting there so that you are almost actually lying on your side except propped up by the bar counter,and with your pussy now fully exposed.

While your drunken brain tries to make sense of what happened you are unable to either keep up with, or even see, the following actions of the man. You do not see as he uses one hand to free his privates while spitting into the other. You do not see as he begins to stroke his cock You certainly do not see him lining it up to your virgin pussy.

Your first awareness of his actions is when you suddenly feel it being forced inside your vagina. That single first shove being hard enough that, despite your virginity, it hilts balls deep with the first thrust. Thus tearing forever apart your virginity in a most painful way.

(Insert missing text of the actual fucking experience.)

Finally the drunken and painful encounter with the stranger ends as he finishes up. You can feel the strange sensation as hot wetness spurts inside of you and marks the moments of completion of your first vaginal creampie. Then finally without another word, the man zips back up his pants, then leaves you there on the bar stool in that state.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Some problems with two of the best events in the game:
1. abduction/sex slave
Shouldn't be able to get STDs from "Master" (he has a doctor ffs). And if Sveta gets it while she's being slave-whored, doctor should heal her. Otherwise who would buy STD infested whore with -10 appearance for the brothel?
(now I have to check save every few clicks for STDs)

2. gadukino gang rape
Part of the clothes Sveta is wearing are lost, nowhere to be found (at least in april), tried even fishing for them lol. Well after a month or so they just magically became usable again.

And bonus:
3. strip poker at Shulga's
Sometimes winner is not who's supposed to be. Also clothes listed don't reflect what Sveta is actually wearing.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes