DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Well, interesting goal :)
For gang bangs: Get drunk with Vassily Shulgin and his friends in his living room (i mean really drunk, don’t stop drinking until the gb starts). Try also the Niko (gopnik from school) pathway, it will lead to a huge and quite heavy scene.
Drink with the gopniks in the residential quarter, near the Roasthouse, after a while they’ll try to... well you’ll see.
No gb but nice anyway: Drink as much as possible at the hotel bar near the highway (go there from the Pavlov Station).

To summarize, bring your inhibition down to 0 (or cheat), flirt and drink, the rest will come!
Finally found this post through pages and pages of search results. But what is more stupid is that the city Gopniks choose not to even try touching my super horny bimbo slut MC just because my dear Sveta wasn't dressing in a non-bimbo & non-exhibitionist set of clothes! Lmao was this trigger really on purpose? If yes that'd be super ironic.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
OK, found a game-breaking bug! Playing schoolgirl magic start with the latest verson 8.7.4 using sonninx 1.9 . I only changed relationship parametes to 70-80 and set skill gain to easy.My apearence is 9 out of 10(wish i had in real life) but my body type is Herculean and everyone despise me. It suddenly happened in February,before that I could do modelling or activities those require decent appearance. Couldn't figure out how to transform from Herculean to skinny or other forms ,tried reducing body fat even went through magic reset from Tatiana which unfortunately did nothing. Only using additional adventure mod latest version.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
OK, found a game-breaking bug! Playing schoolgirl magic start with the latest verson 8.7.4 using sonninx 1.9 . I only changed relationship parametes to 70-80 and set skill gain to easy.My apearence is 9 out of 10(wish i had in real life) but my body type is Herculean and everyone despise me. It suddenly happened in February,before that I could do modelling or activities those require decent appearance. Couldn't figure out how to transform from Herculean to skinny or other forms ,tried reducing body fat even went through magic reset from Tatiana which unfortunately did nothing. Only using additional adventure mod latest version.
You get that body type if your strength is so high, because well that is what super strong women look like.

if everyone despises you, either you was doing stuff your social group didn't like and you became a outcast, or you gained to much slut rep and became a outcast slut. That is the only two things that will cause that really.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I can't seem to join the dance team. Any assistance?
It is only early in the first year of pav school, the storyline is timed, it has certain events that fire and it will end roughly in Dec.

So if it is to late in the year that is why. The only other reasons would be you are not a jock or cool kid, not pretty enough or not good enough at dancing.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
You get that body type if your strength is so high, because well that is what super strong women look like.

if everyone despises you, either you was doing stuff your social group didn't like and you became a outcast, or you gained to much slut rep and became a outcast slut. That is the only two things that will cause that really.
Nope my slut reputation in Pavlov area is 70(minx) and I'm in cool popular kids group. Is there a way to change shape of the body?reducing strength/endurance to min did nothing.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Nope my slut reputation in Pavlov area is 70(minx) and I'm in cool popular kids group. Is there a way to change shape of the body?reducing strength/endurance to min did nothing.
The attributes system has backups as part of how it works so reducing them manually won't work as they will restore themselves

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
But minimizing strength or other attributes does nothing,it still showing that you're herculean and ugly duckling,everybody hates u . If I reduce body fat to around 30-40 ,it only changes your buttocks size which looks ridiculous having lou ferrigno's biceps - kardasian's bottom. Any console command to reset body to it's original size?

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Any way to increase relationship with miss Volkov (besides cheats)? Speaking with her during break doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe Sveta needs better scores? Or does slut affect it?

----
Updo hair missing picture bug. Hair length 402 at the moment and color is brown.

Last edited:

WalkTheEdge

Nov 29, 2017
But minimizing strength or other attributes does nothing,it still showing that you're herculean and ugly duckling,everybody hates u . If I reduce body fat to around 30-40 ,it only changes your buttocks size which looks ridiculous having lou ferrigno's biceps - kardasian's bottom. Any console command to reset body to it's original size?
I'm pretty sure body shape doesn't actually change until you sleep

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The Fertility Cycle status change doesn't seem to work.

I currently have:

Current Status:

It has been 30 days since the start of your last period. You are currently on the birth control pill.​

Whenever I try to select an option in Change status because: - it will do so but immediately revert back to the above.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Any way to increase relationship with miss Volkov (besides cheats)? Speaking with her during break doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe Sveta needs better scores? Or does slut affect it?

----
Updo hair missing picture bug. Hair length 402 at the moment and color is brown.
relationship with the teachers don't do anything at the moment

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
In the picture folder, i can see some body which can be bought, but in the shops, i don't see them. How can i buy them?

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
relationship with the teachers don't do anything at the moment
Yeah, I figured it isn't fully (re)implemented yet since screens without text and such. Still if you have Sveta with cum on her face talk to them, relationship goes down, so I was wandering if it can increase too.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, I figured it isn't fully (re)implemented yet since screens without text and such. Still if you have Sveta with cum on her face talk to them, relationship goes down, so I was wandering if it can increase too.
That is just the visible cum code which I believe effects all interactions.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
gs 'body', 'softreset'
That should fix the weird propotions and incorrect description/image

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes