Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
We don't do translations of the game anymore, this as Kevin pointed out started off as a English translation of ETO, but has now become it's own game. There is now way more new content that was never made in Russian than their is original Russian content. There is a few fans that make translations of GL but we have nothing to do with them, other than to wish them the best.
I'm sad to hear that, but I'll try to get in touch with the translators and see how things are going..

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Is there any more content with Anya planned? Not a request, just curious. It might just be me but I find her sex scenes oddly interesting as she is initially hesitant but effectively takes charge once an arrangement is established. It's also slightly jarring that you can end up sleeping with her the second time you go out partying, but both then act like it never happened (which also makes sense if intentional, but feels like it could be a path into the Anya relationship without the night groping).

Edit: Mind if I ask what the requirements are to trigger the Natasha/Stepdad peeping scene? It's 21:00 and I keep hopping for Sveta's room to the hallway until 23:00 and nothing so far. My mouse clicking finger hurts.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there any more content with Anya planned? Not a request, just curious. It might just be me but I find her sex scenes oddly interesting as she is initially hesitant but effectively takes charge once an arrangement is established. It's also slightly jarring that you can end up sleeping with her the second time you go out partying, but both then act like it never happened (which also makes sense if intentional, but feels like it could be a path into the Anya relationship without the night groping).

Edit: Mind if I ask what the requirements are to trigger the Natasha/Stepdad peeping scene? It's 21:00 and I keep hopping for Sveta's room to the hallway until 23:00 and nothing so far. My mouse clicking finger hurts.
The parties have been on the list to be redone for about a year now, hopefully they will get the attention they need this cycle but who knows at this point.
As for more content with her, I would expect that to happen in time but the Mom punishments and general reactions this cycle will delay it.

The peeping on Mom and Vlad was removed, it just didn't fit with Mom to act that way with Sveta.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The reconciliatory dialogue between at the dinner table between Sveta & Natasha needs some tweaking because it makes no sense if Sveta believes she's never had sex (via hypnotherapy). If Sveta & Natasha (after she wins a trophy) already had the talk at the diner, it kind of breaks the continuity.

In my current playthrough, It's 14 October and Sveta has been a succubus for 2 weeks and has not yet consciously shagged a guy (though there's been some hot action between her and Katja and also Tatiana) so she still believes she's a virgin when this dialogue takes place. Aunt Luda gave her condoms & a morning after pill but she has not bought any birth control pills because Dr. Pavlov supplied fake ones and is still taking those for some reason because his hypnotic has already been broken.

Apparently, despite just having had the talk, Natasha still gives her a lecture for coming in at fourteen past midnight. You'd think she would cut her some slack.

"When I had Anya, me and Mikhail made a mistake... is grammatically wrong. Should be Mikhail and I.

Last edited:

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Hey, sorry if this is a very basic question, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. When I get a date with the random guys, and set a time, I don't seem to be able to start the date, I see a message saying "XXXXX is waiting by your building", but I can't see them when I go outside, they do not call me, I can't call them... how do you actually start the date?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The peeping on Mom and Vlad was removed, it just didn't fit with Mom to act that way with Sveta.
I keep telling you guys I fixed it so she no longer winks or smiles at Sveta, now the peeping is just Sveta watching and mom and stepdad not knowing they are being watched.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I keep telling you guys I fixed it so she no longer winks or smiles at Sveta, now the peeping is just Sveta watching and mom and stepdad not knowing they are being watched.
It doesn't seem to happen anymore either.

falrah

Jul 21, 2018
Hello all, can someone share save, when gg join university and have relationship with Katja? (Full complete her school quest)?

Доброго времени суток, может кто поделиться сейвом, где гг с Катей в хороших отношениях и мутила с ней, пока была в школе? Можно, чтоб гг в универе уже училась.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Some grammatical errors while we're at it:

Meynold Twins' Residence
Katja is as red as a lobster and her chest is heaving from her heavy breaths. She's idly rubbing her thighs against one another while she talk. *talks

Female underwear model assignment
when you're ready to leave, she stands ready by the door with an envelope in your hand. *her

Nightclub
Some time later you make ___ cum. *her

Apartment Stairwell
When she see's you, she blushes and ducks her head down, not meeting your gaze. *sees

Vasily's Apartment
Ryzhov takes the can away from you, "Fuck, let some for us, fool!" *leave

Pushkin
The old buildings and beautiful park made it popular with tourists, and expansion has lead to the boarders between itself and Pavlovsk being merged. *led + *borders

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
One of the best thing ever in newer releases are the school shower/locker room peeping texts. Kudos to whomever worked on those.
But some gurls invite or dare Sveta to licc. It would be awesome if you'd got choices there.

-----

The parties have been on the list to be redone for about a year now, hopefully they will get the attention they need this cycle but who knows at this point.
more catchy obscure russian songs plox
they make good atmosphere.

It doesn't seem to happen anymore either.
I'm fairly certain or just maybe, probably or so, that I triggered it 2 times in 0.8.7.3 at least.

Last edited:

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Please tell me how I can install the entire contet for the latest version. step by step. What to download first and what to replace with later. Thank you.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Please tell me how I can install the entire contet for the latest version. step by step. What to download first and what to replace with later. Thank you.
You don't need to replace anything (unless you want to update an older version, i tend not to)
Look at first post in this thread:
1. Under "video requirement" download one of the qsp players
2. Under "download" hit the "qsp only 0.8.7.4" mega link, download "girl life 0.8.7.4.qsp"
3. Still under "download" hit the "all image packs" mega folder link, download the "0.8.7 core image pack" and "0.8.7 core sound pack"
4. you need 7zip to extract those packs
5. your game folder needs to look like this:
[images]
[sound]
Girl Life 0.8.7.4.qsp
6. open the qsp player you downloaded at step 1 and go quest -> open game -> girl life 0.8.7.4.qsp (you need to browse to it)
(btw don't make it fullscreen ever, as it has a stupid bug making buttons unresponsive)

If you only want to update from 0.8.7.3 to 0.8.7.4 you need just to do step 2.
No new sounds or images in 0.8.7.4 (just bug fixes).

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtirp8

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
One of the best thing ever in newer releases are the school shower/locker room peeping texts. Kudos to whomever worked on those.
But some gurls invite or dare Sveta to licc. It would be awesome if you'd got choices there.

-----

more catchy obscure russian songs plox
they make good atmosphere.
I did that actually, though a few others who are working on girls did their reactions, like Anya did Christina and veng did Albina for example.

If Sveta did it would be a huge slut rep, maybe at some point we will give you the option but it isn't a priority.

they are hard to find as none of us know what the songs say and some players like to know what the lyrics say, so it is 6 ofone and half a dozen of the other.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Yeah but my point was I completely redid the scene with all new images and text so it fits better. Not sure why the new one is still commented out.
It's not commented out, it just has a really low chance. When you go thru the apartment complex (the outside) it rolls a random to set the variable to trigger the scene. The chance % is around 16%. Then you have to try and look into their room between 22:00 - 22:59

Reactions: Genjurooo
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes