Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the uncle misha event in the cafe? I know it has something to do with the ages I saw that in the codes and fame but i'm not sure

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the uncle misha event in the cafe? I know it has something to do with the ages I saw that in the codes and fame but i'm not sure
You have to go out in residencial area with cum on you and he'll spot you. You'll know if he has.
After that you just need to be in cafe and get something to eat in teh evening when Mom isn't serving.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
A simple question, why in version 0.7.6.1 was removed so many skills? I'm currently playing 0.8.3.2 ru, did not read the list of changes, and started playing not long ago. I wonder if they are back or will no longer be?

Xing333

Apr 13, 2022
here are my save files,any way to revert back to skinny shape?
I have looked at your save file "3", it seems that your Sveta has herpes. That should reduce attractiveness by a lot. I am currently not sure if that is the correct way to do or if it resets at some point, but if you just set the variable "Gerpes" to 0 your looks change back to how they normally are.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
So what exactly triggers Sveta's succubus night feedings? It doesn't seem hunger for sexual energy is a factor. I assume she's had sex of some kind but it never shows up in the stats vs actually going hunting.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
A simple question, why in version 0.7.6.1 was removed so many skills? I'm currently playing 0.8.3.2 ru, did not read the list of changes, and started playing not long ago. I wonder if they are back or will no longer be?
I don't think we removed any. Is it just that they are not displayed on the stat screen? You can play with the display settings in the menu and put all the stat bars back if you want them

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
When Sveta (as a succubus) has 'sauna sex' with Katja, her willpower takes a considerable hit (24 points). Is that a bug?

Also Katja's arousal level doesn't change after sex at said location.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Are we done with the hypnotist path?I can't trigger the forced relocation and prostitution in the code。
The original author left, someone else is working on it now. No clue when they will get enough new content wrote to add to the game.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
The original author left, someone else is working on it now. No clue when they will get enough new content wrote to add to the game.
Oh that's so unfortunate... I was really hoping some hardcore play that could be well rationalized by hyno...

Alright that aside, are there any ways currently in game to permanantly keep the "obscene graffiti"written on my Sveta's body (gotten from random event)?

Casdae

Apr 25, 2021
I have an icon that says ''You feel sick, and you are wondering about the used condom you never found. Maybe those two things are related?'' What's this about?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh that's so unfortunate... I was really hoping some hardcore play that could be well rationalized by hyno...

Alright that aside, are there any ways currently in game to permanantly keep the "obscene graffiti"written on my Sveta's body (gotten from random event)?
One of the downside to a open project. People come and go, the good side is we get a much bigger variety of content as people come and go.

Well next time you shower it comes off anyways so you can't keep it. We are hoping to start doing reactions this release. we are making a list of things npc's can react to and will start adding them, but this will be a big project and will take time. Several releases before it is done.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have an icon that says ''You feel sick, and you are wondering about the used condom you never found. Maybe those two things are related?'' What's this about?
means a condom came off during sex and it is stuck inside of you. It happens in RL but is fairly rare, the game tries to mimic that.

Reactions: Casdae

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
I have the 0.8.6.2 version (downloaded all in one) to update the new version what should I download in image pack ? core one or only update image pack ? what about underwear and splashes ?
thanks

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have the 0.8.6.2 version (downloaded all in one) to update the new version what should I download in image pack ? core one or only update image pack ? what about underwear and splashes ?
thanks
To update all you need is the new qsp file and the update image pack. I personally tend to delete the old image pack and just install the new core one myself, because images get moved or renamed sometimes which can result in unused images being left in your folder.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes