Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Man, that would be awesome.
It's coming, it just will take awhile. This release will be getting the code work and some reactions, after that each release we will add a little more but it will take while to get even most of them done. As we don't plan to focus on it, just add a little at a time each release, because focusing on seeding one thing tends to burn people out.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
It's coming, it just will take awhile. This release will be getting the code work and some reactions, after that each release we will add a little more but it will take while to get even most of them done. As we don't plan to focus on it, just add a little at a time each release, because focusing on seeding one thing tends to burn people out.
I see, but careful not to conflict with slut and outcast reactions from same (or sameish-meaning same clique or friends-)characters. Like in one scene to hate on Sveta cause outcast, next to appreciate her because looks. Something needs to take precedence to have consistency.
EDIT: And probably you'll need to rewrite all those general slut reactions at breaks and outside apartments based on what she wears and how she looks.

Disco vs Breaks is an example where consistency is horrible atm. At disco Vicky and Bella (among others) are wtf, gtfo, while at breaks are friendly.
At least Irina is wtf gtfo in both places, even if I have max relation (still Irina>Bella)

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I see, but careful not to conflict with slut and outcast reactions from same (or sameish-meaning same clique or friends-)characters. Like in one scene to hate on Sveta cause outcast, next to appreciate her because looks. Something needs to take precedence to have consistency.
EDIT: And probably you'll need to rewrite all those general slut reactions at breaks and outside apartments based on what she wears and how she looks.

Disco vs Breaks is an example where consistency is horrible atm. At disco Vicky and Bella (among others) are wtf, gtfo, while at breaks are friendly.
At least Irina is wtf gtfo in both places, even if I have max relation (still Irina>Bella)
It will most likely be stuff like if your hotcat goes up something like

You notice Sveta? I don't know what she is doing but she is getting hotter every day.

then have a if and else so that is what you normally get unless you have a slut rep then it would be.

You notice Sveta? I don't know what she is doing but she is getting hotter every day.
Yeah, good thing she is such a slut we all get a turn with her.
Soon she will look rode hard and put away wet.

as just a quick example

As for Vicky, Bella and Irina you would have to complain to Derryl for the first one and Sneg for the last two they are in charge of those characters and do stuff like that.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Hi, anybody knows why I am unable to livestream music anymore? My Sveta has been doing streams for a while, I started getting some cash and reputation and then, all of a sudden, the option is not there any more. Is this a bug or may there be a reason I am missing?

Also, in this same playthrough, my mother seems to not want to reconcile after finding out I am no longer a virgin. We even had a heart to heart chat about how she had Anya at a young age and she promised to relax a bit, but now she seems to be upset all the time, and her relationship level doesn't go above 40-45 , I have the option to "try to reconcile" but it doesn't matter if I am successful or not, the level doesn't really increase beyond that. Is that another bug or something I am missing?

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Hi, anybody knows why I am unable to livestream music anymore? My Sveta has been doing streams for a while, I started getting some cash and reputation and then, all of a sudden, the option is not there any more. Is this a bug or may there be a reason I am missing?

Also, in this same playthrough, my mother seems to not want to reconcile after finding out I am no longer a virgin. We even had a heart to heart chat about how she had Anya at a young age and she promised to relax a bit, but now she seems to be upset all the time, and her relationship level doesn't go above 40-45 , I have the option to "try to reconcile" but it doesn't matter if I am successful or not, the level doesn't really increase beyond that. Is that another bug or something I am missing?
Ok, ignore me please, both things solved. The incapacity to stream was due to having used all of the internet hours, just needed to buy more. Leaving this here so other may learn from my stupidity :D .

The one regarding the mother, I do believe it was a bug, I changed to a different QSP program and on the second day I had the chance to have again the heart to heart conversation about her having Anya at 16, and now all is fixed.

Cheers!

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
There are some issues with matching underwear sets, like the texts on them. Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------

The one regarding the mother, I do believe it was a bug, I changed to a different QSP program and on the second day I had the chance to have again the heart to heart conversation about her having Anya at 16, and now all is fixed.

Cheers!
I don't know, sometimes it happens that "try to reconcile" actually fails and you don't get relationship, sometimes even lose some. I don't think that's a bug. Unless it is :).

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
There are some issues with matching underwear sets, like the texts on them. Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the auto complete description failing because underwear are gaining attribute. The sets have no attributes but they are trying to use description for the new attributes. The pairing must have them being flagged as having attributes.
It'll all be good in next release as all underwear will have attributes by then.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Where do I have to go to continue the race storyline? I have won 6 races on saturdays, and I saw I am signed up for a semi profesional race, but I don't know where that is?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Bug Reports

#1 - father - line 170
You can chat with your step father in the kitchen two different times (at the dinner table when eating food and when he is reading the newspaper) and it always says he is sitting on the couch in the living room. "Sitting" is also misspelled with three t's.

#2 - exercise - suggested changes to rebalance exercise activities at home

There are 5 stats that you can gain experience with when exercising and there are 5 exercise activities at home. Agility goes up way faster than the other stats and most of the other stats increase slowly. I propose that each exercise activity increase two stats so that it is balanced and none of your stats crawl to progress.

exercise (hula) - line 337 - gs 'exercise', 'tier2', (timemult*15), 'agil_exp', 'react_exp' (I don't think I changed this one)
exercise (yoga) - line 372 - gs 'exercise', 'tier2', (timemult*15), 'sprt_exp', 'vital_exp'
exercise (rope) - line 399 - gs 'exercise', 'tier3', (15*timemult), 'agil_exp', 'react_exp' (I don't think I changed this one)
exercise (press) - line 422 - gs 'exercise', 'tier3', (15*timemult), 'stren_exp', 'sprt_exp'
exercise (push) - line 445 - gs 'exercise', 'tier3', (15*timemult), 'stren_exp', 'vital_exp'

mother - lines 2119 & 2178 - gs 'exercise', 'tier2', 30, 'sprt_exp', 'vital_exp'

If you do a full routine (all 5 exercises at home) each stat will gain experience twice (with these proposed changes). I couldn't figure out why some stats were increasing while others weren't and after digging into the code this is what I found and this is my proposed solution. It feels balanced in my opinion but it is up to you.

Thanks!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When next update this game?

And I search many error and bugs this version
We do a new release roughly every 3 months. We just did one near the end of July. So we will be be releasing one likely towards the end of October, just in time for Halloween, hopefully.

Reactions: useritonamerito
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes