skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I don't know if this has been reported or fixed yet but there is a bug in module 'Cheatmenu_din' that breaks the Fame table:

Change line:
$table['fame'] += '<td>Ballet dancer</td><'
to:
$table['fame'] += '<td>Ballet dancer</td>'

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
can anyone help with error plz
Yea, it looks like the month variable doesn't get set until a bit later in the code.

edit module 'intro_initialization' and add this line after the year is set to 2016:
if month = 0:month = 8

FYI - save your image files in .jpg format and they will be 1/10 of the size. It is hard for many to load images that large.

If you don't know how to use QGen, you can input this in the Console just before you get that error:
month = 8

Good luck!

Reactions: the slayer

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Found a little bug. After graduating from school in the status window on weekdays constantly shows the icon of a school and like have to go to school on that day. But I have already received a certificate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I solved the problem by adding a couple of variables in the code.

Developers, check, I hope this variable does not affect something else.

P.S. From May 26 to May 31, the icon will still be displayed, since the month is not yet the 6th )

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
Yea, it looks like the month variable doesn't get set until a bit later in the code.

edit module 'intro_initialization' and add this line after the year is set to 2016:

FYI - save your image files in .jpg format and they will be 1/10 of the size. It is hard for many to load images that large.

If you don't know how to use QGen, you can input this in the Console just before you get that error:
month = 8

Good luck!
sry but i do not know how to do either can explain a lil more

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
In my save, quests tab in journals just went blank. Idk what I did to make it this way and I don't have a recent save to go back to. If anyone has a fix, pls help. Save and screenshot is attached.

resim_2022-08-31_205238741.png

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
In my save, quests tab in journals just went blank. Idk what I did to make it this way and I don't have a recent save to go back to. If anyone has a fix, pls help. Save and screenshot is attached.

View attachment 2016986
Judging by the screenshot, you should still be in school, and the quests you have to be. But you probably finished it through the cheat menu, so the quests are not displayed. When you finish school the normal way, the quests also disappear. They are shown only during the school.

P.S. It would be more convenient if the developers would add to the menu of quests all the available chains.

Reactions: alex andrews

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
so i changed it in the console n still got the same error
Start a new game after installing the attached QSP file and the problem should be fixed. Replace your existing QSP file.

FYI - I modified a few things in the QSP to my liking. Game isn't 100% as published. I also fixed some bugs that I've reported that haven't been published yet by the dev team.

Kevin Smarts - I replaced all the jump nonsense in module 'outdoors' with this starting at approximately line 125:

Code:

if month = 1:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>There is snow on the street.'
        if month = 2:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>There is snow on the street.'
        if month = 3:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>There is snow on the street.'
        if month = 4:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>The snow melts on the street.'
        if month = 5:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>Puddles in the street left by snow, winter has covered everything in dirt and debris, some places where new grass grows are pleasantly green.'
        if month = 6:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>Green grass lines the streets.'
        if month = 7:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>Green grass lines the streets.'
        if month = 8:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>The grass is green, the leaves in the trees are already turning yellow.'
        if month = 9:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>Streets lined with green grass, visible yellow leaves.'
        if month = 10:$weather = '<<$osadki>> Temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>The grass is fading and patchy, yellow and brown leaves fall from the trees, mud and puddles dot the street.'
        if month = 11:$weather = '<<$osadki>> Temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>The street is dirty with a thin snow cover.'
        if month = 12:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>The street is covered in snow.'

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE CODE FOR THE REPUTATION OF underground tunnels IN DYNAMIC IMPUT COMMAND?
You'd have to ask the mod author over at TF Games, the underground tunnels are not part of the core game. He's in Ukraine so it may take a while for him to respond or you can review the code in QGen to see how the variable is tracked.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Start a new game after installing the attached QSP file and the problem should be fixed. Replace your existing QSP file.

FYI - I modified a few things in the QSP to my liking. Game isn't 100% as published. I also fixed some bugs that I've reported that haven't been published yet by the dev team.

Kevin Smarts - I replaced all the jump nonsense in module 'outdoors' with this starting at approximately line 125:

Code:

if month = 1:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>There is snow on the street.'
        if month = 2:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>There is snow on the street.'
        if month = 3:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>There is snow on the street.'
        if month = 4:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>The snow melts on the street.'
        if month = 5:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>Puddles in the street left by snow, winter has covered everything in dirt and debris, some places where new grass grows are pleasantly green.'
        if month = 6:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>Green grass lines the streets.'
        if month = 7:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>Green grass lines the streets.'
        if month = 8:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>The grass is green, the leaves in the trees are already turning yellow.'
        if month = 9:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>Streets lined with green grass, visible yellow leaves.'
        if month = 10:$weather = '<<$osadki>> Temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>The grass is fading and patchy, yellow and brown leaves fall from the trees, mud and puddles dot the street.'
        if month = 11:$weather = '<<$osadki>> Temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>The street is dirty with a thin snow cover.'
        if month = 12:$weather = '<<$osadki>> The temperature is <<$temperature>>.<br>The street is covered in snow.'
So you always get same weather?
The problem is not just month not being initialized it was a whole section of stuff that was not set but only on the uni start and even then I think it was just one of the three options. The repo version we have has it fixed but there's other stuff that's WIP so I can't really post it as it'll cause more issues.

Bug Reports

#1 - father - line 170
You can chat with your step father in the kitchen two different times (at the dinner table when eating food and when he is reading the newspaper) and it always says he is sitting on the couch in the living room. "Sitting" is also misspelled with three t's.

#2 - exercise - suggested changes to rebalance exercise activities at home

There are 5 stats that you can gain experience with when exercising and there are 5 exercise activities at home. Agility goes up way faster than the other stats and most of the other stats increase slowly. I propose that each exercise activity increase two stats so that it is balanced and none of your stats crawl to progress.

exercise (hula) - line 337 - gs 'exercise', 'tier2', (timemult*15), 'agil_exp', 'react_exp' (I don't think I changed this one)
exercise (yoga) - line 372 - gs 'exercise', 'tier2', (timemult*15), 'sprt_exp', 'vital_exp'
exercise (rope) - line 399 - gs 'exercise', 'tier3', (15*timemult), 'agil_exp', 'react_exp' (I don't think I changed this one)
exercise (press) - line 422 - gs 'exercise', 'tier3', (15*timemult), 'stren_exp', 'sprt_exp'
exercise (push) - line 445 - gs 'exercise', 'tier3', (15*timemult), 'stren_exp', 'vital_exp'

mother - lines 2119 & 2178 - gs 'exercise', 'tier2', 30, 'sprt_exp', 'vital_exp'

If you do a full routine (all 5 exercises at home) each stat will gain experience twice (with these proposed changes). I couldn't figure out why some stats were increasing while others weren't and after digging into the code this is what I found and this is my proposed solution. It feels balanced in my opinion but it is up to you.

Thanks!
I'll suggest the exercise chages to the team and see what they think.

Think I've got Step-dad covered if in kitchen.
Found a little bug. After graduating from school in the status window on weekdays constantly shows the icon of a school and like have to go to school on that day. But I have already received a certificate.

I solved the problem by adding a couple of variables in the code.

Developers, check, I hope this variable does not affect something else.

P.S. From May 26 to May 31, the icon will still be displayed, since the month is not yet the 6th )
kanikuli as you might recognise from Russian should be school holidays, so first condition requires school to be open and the second one for detention uses week=6 which means it should only be ther on a Saturday.
It's working fine on latest version for me so I don't know what issue is for you, unless its problem in Russian translation. kanikuli might be being set somewhere it shouldn't, maybe?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I don't know if this has been reported or fixed yet but there is a bug in module 'Cheatmenu_din' that breaks the Fame table:

Change line:
$table['fame'] += '<td>Ballet dancer</td><'
to:
$table['fame'] += '<td>Ballet dancer</td>'
It had not, thank you!

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
So you always get same weather?
The problem is not just month not being initialized it was a whole section of stuff that was not set but only on the uni start and even then I think it was just one of the three options. The repo version we have has it fixed but there's other stuff that's WIP so I can't really post it as it'll cause more issues.
No, but all the jump code is highly unnecessary. One player kept getting the same error when it hit that code even with the month set. If you read my post again you'll see that I offered a code replacement.

Last edited:

Agdrive2

Jun 21, 2019
Ok, is there a console command to change to a certain part of the storyline for some people. I messed up and selected the wrong choice on something and I don't want to restart. I just want to be at the find dirt on Christina part again.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes