Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That in the flow of the story there should be the option to just ask them (marcus and respectively ivan) to screw Katja without Sveta needing to have sex with them.

It's not like Katja asks for Sveta to fuck them first. And also it's not like Katja is some outcast or nerd or some ugly broad, for men to require elaborate convincing.
IMO high relationship with them should be enough. Sveta sex with them should be optional.

nah, it's not that. Char is almost max (like over 90) on all stats apart from perception and strength, perception being quite low (goth needs a startup boost on that btw).
That is because Katja wants someone Sveta trusts aka has been with herself. It might need to be worded a bit better perhaps, I will bring that up to BGK, but the intent is Katja wants someone Sveta trusts to not talk about it and be gentle the first time.

Goth is already one of the strongest if not the strongest outcast start and pretty on par with most of the other starts. I mean you are free to disagree of course, but based on social, skills and stats etc it is a very competitive start already in our opinion.

Reactions: Parazonium

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can you tell me how to open all clothes in the stores? When I open the list of products, not all are displayed (filters disabled), but after a while they appear in the list. I looked in QGen requirements, but except for dependence on "pcs_inhib" I did not see, but by this parameter I fit and do not understand what the problem. I understand that there are some hidden parameters for the appearance of things in stores, I want to know how to remove these parameters to be able to buy any clothes.
Kevin will have to answer this one as he handles the clothes, but I do know that what is shown each day in the stores is random. There is more clothes than shows on any given day. That is to show how stores over time change their inventory, stuff sells out, new stuff comes in, more of the old stuffs in etc. Not perfect but it is meant to represent that and to encourage the player to check the stores. Also I believe the stats on clothes have some rng, so you might find the same outfit with slightly different quality to them.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Kevin will have to answer this one as he handles the clothes, but I do know that what is shown each day in the stores is random. There is more clothes than shows on any given day. That is to show how stores over time change their inventory, stuff sells out, new stuff comes in, more of the old stuffs in etc. Not perfect but it is meant to represent that and to encourage the player to check the stores. Also I believe the stats on clothes have some rng, so you might find the same outfit with slightly different quality to them.
Oh, I didn't know about changing items every day, thanks. I'll try to catch the right products.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Can you tell me where in the code this script, which is responsible for changing the clothes. I would like to see the whole list at once.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can you tell me where in the code this script, which is responsible for changing the clothes. I would like to see the whole list at once.
I honestly don't know the file name, that is something you will have to wait until Kevin checks the forums and responds to.

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
1662284857975.png

May I ask is there more content with Julia i repeated the cheap wine drinking at her place a million times and there is no progress. Also how do i continue with Christina from that point on?

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Can you tell me how to open all clothes in the stores? When I open the list of products, not all are displayed (filters disabled), but after a while they appear in the list. I looked in QGen requirements, but except for dependence on "pcs_inhib" I did not see, but by this parameter I fit and do not understand what the problem. I understand that there are some hidden parameters for the appearance of things in stores, I want to know how to remove these parameters to be able to buy any clothes.
To manually change it: Open the cheat menu, click on the 'Skill' tab, find the 'Sexual' section and change the 'Inhibition Level' to (0) zero. Should work, I hope.

Edit: Oh I see. I misread. NVM. I thought you meant you want to see all clothing available to you when you enter the shop. But that's all the 'current' stuff available, not the total outfits which change with time.

Last edited:

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
May I ask is there more content with Julia i repeated the cheap wine drinking at her place a million times and there is no progress. Also how do i continue with Christina from that point on?
If you don't have a girlfriend, like Anushka, then after a time drinking with Julia she will become your girlfriend. But in name only. Julia doesn't seem to have any content yet.

Reactions: dasgerd

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
thx is there any content for anushka she is not in the journal?
There is a lot for her, I write her content but I don't know how to code the journal and no one else has got around to adding her checks to the journal. I would say she is top 3 npcs for most amount of content.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Some text that needs changed if Sveta was thrown out of family home:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------

Goth is already one of the strongest if not the strongest outcast start and pretty on par with most of the other starts. I mean you are free to disagree of course, but based on social, skills and stats etc it is a very competitive start already in our opinion.
I'm not saying it should be free, but at expense of other stats, like strngth or endurance.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Tamara is all old Russian import content that has only been translated. Someone is working on it but is doing the Vicky side first and splitting those two story arcs so they are not connected, so you can do Tamara from Katja's story line as well.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Congratulations, here's a cake.

View attachment 2025334
Now I'm jealous that I didn't get a cake.
Right so as nutluck said the stock rotates. What happens is a value is randomly set every night and then each day the stock in the stores will use that to determine what it displays. This is fairly simple and of the potential 24 sets its normaly just 2 or 3 used.
variable is Clothingstock and how it is used varies but with only 0-23 range it shouldn't take long to work out, if 0 and 1 are the same then try 8 if still the same then 12, if not 16 will be set 3. If 0 and 1 were different then try 2 and 3 etc until they repeat.
You can't override this to show all without changing the game code.

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
There is a lot for her, I write her content but I don't know how to code the journal and no one else has got around to adding her checks to the journal. I would say she is top 3 npcs for most amount of content.
Thanks i try to talk to anushka at school to start her story ark.

One more question is this the end of the therapist (Dr. Pavlov) route:

1662353608779.png

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Does Ruslan (pimp at city) have content yet? He offered me a protection deal, what happens if i accept/don't?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks i try to talk to anushka at school to start her story ark.

One more question is this the end of the therapist (Dr. Pavlov) route:

View attachment 2025862
You can talk to her anywhere you can find her, once your friendship is high enough she will invite you over to her apartment. That unlocks all of her content but some of the sex stuff which is unlocked by also being not a virgin and being decently good looking aka hotcat 6 or appearance 120 or higher.

I have no clue about the therapist

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does Ruslan (pimp at city) have content yet? He offered me a protection deal, what happens if i accept/don't?
Not yet, it was made for the crime and punishment revamp Dr Cat and I did awhile back. I had hoped someone would want to expand it but no one has yet. Someday I will if no one else does.

Reactions: Pilluah
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes