Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Somebody enlighten me. What the exclamation point in this line means: if i ! -1. I know how to use ><=, but I don't understand the exclamation point.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
In the recent versions I'm gaining slut reputation too quickly. I've just become "cum dumpster" just having sex with albina,Natasha,Julia and anuska(lesbian only play-through). I think game doesn't treat lesbian sex different from other form of intense deprivity. There should be a limit how much u gain from lesbian activities like close to slut reputation of max 200 then stops or gaining slut reputation at much slower rate! Doing only foreplay to girls and shattered reputation in the process to the point everybody wants a piece of me now is kinda ridiculous.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 2032944 View attachment 2032943

Any help here guys ? i keep talking to him at the school and the gym and nothing happens. is it just bugged ? or am i missing something ? It just the same dialogue over and over aha
If you chat to him at school there should be a option to talk about it, once you have then you get the I'm bored option which if you choose it, leads to having sex with him.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
In the recent versions I'm gaining slut reputation too quickly. I've just become "cum dumpster" just having sex with albina,Natasha,Julia and anuska(lesbian only play-through).
How recent are we talking? I've got a lesbian only playthrough coming up on reaching the new year, so loooong running, have slept will all of them and more, and I don't think I've hit slut reputation yet. If that is happening now, yeah, sounds like an issue, but could it be a bug of some sort?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In the recent versions I'm gaining slut reputation too quickly. I've just become "cum dumpster" just having sex with albina,Natasha,Julia and anuska(lesbian only play-through). I think game doesn't treat lesbian sex different from other form of intense deprivity. There should be a limit how much u gain from lesbian activities like close to slut reputation of max 200 then stops or gaining slut reputation at much slower rate! Doing only foreplay to girls and shattered reputation in the process to the point everybody wants a piece of me now is kinda ridiculous.
Slut rep comes from more than just sex. Teasing boys, getting caught not wearing panties, flashing etc all can add to slut rep. What sex you have doesn't matter, it is who you have it with and if any one see's. Like if Anushka grabs you in the school hallway and drags you off to have sex, people will see the two of you run off together and will talk, she doesn't but other school kids will. Same if you do some public stuff with Katja etc. The other ones You mentioned are all written by different people so I don't know where all their area's are that cause slut rep.

With all that said boys are more likely to brag about sex than girls so girls if done private in their home will have little to no slut rep, but anything that starts publicly that other people see will regardless.

So you was doing other things like some of the stuff I mentioned at the top to cause slut rep to go up as well.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
are there any input commands to repeat scenes/events?
Yes but each scene or event would have their own triggers, those that are not naturally repeatable, but understand if you do that there is a chance you could cause issues with the save and mess up the storyline.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Out of interest, who writes the hypnotist stuff, and do we know if the next update will have any progression? (If there is any to have as I guess he's already able to get everything from Sveta he wants.) It's one of the few times i've maintained a slut run, because it adds some 'justification' to it/a corruption path.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How recent are we talking? I've got a lesbian only playthrough coming up on reaching the new year, so loooong running, have slept will all of them and more, and I don't think I've hit slut reputation yet. If that is happening now, yeah, sounds like an issue, but could it be a bug of some sort?
It isn't from the sex, as they have not changed in some time. I am thinking they are engaging in a lot of the few public sex those girls have and engaging in a lot of stuff like flashing, not wearing panties to school, flirting/teasing with boys in school all the time etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Out of interest, who writes the hypnotist stuff, and do we know if the next update will have any progression? (If there is any to have as I guess he's already able to get everything from Sveta he wants.) It's one of the few times i've maintained a slut run, because it adds some 'justification' to it/a corruption path.
The original author left and someone new took over, forget their name off the top of my head as they changed it on discord. I have no clue how far along they are on doing new stuff and if anything will be ready for next release.

Reactions: Daguy2021

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Somebody enlighten me. What the exclamation point in this line means: if i ! -1. I know how to use ><=, but I don't understand the exclamation point.
not

so if you see something like
panties ! 1
that is not real code but just a example
assuming panties = 1 means wearing them, then the above would mean not wearing th

Reactions: Xtirp8

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
not

so if you see something like
panties ! 1
that is not real code but just a example
assuming panties = 1 means wearing them, then the above would mean not wearing th
That's what I thought, I just wasn't sure. Thank you.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Any help here guys ? i keep talking to him at the school and the gym and nothing happens. is it just bugged ? or am i missing something ? It just the same dialogue over and over aha
I guess you can only have sex with him in the shower for now,his story is in development.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I got out of Ivan too.
It would be nice to have a journal warning like Christina and Katja have.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Can anyone tell me how Christina's quest starts after the last update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----

If you work at it, it can go down by something like 10-12 points a week. Keep in mind it is meant to be slow on quickly slut rep goes down, since once you have a rep it is very hard to lose it.
Done more testing. Savescum each day to get max amount. I still believe something is broken (and apart from it it's too damn hard is player has to savescum) since everyday the max amount I get is 3 points pavsex decrease and that translates into 1, rarely 2 slut fame decrease. It doesn't matter if it's after any of the 2 church service or not. That's why I think something is broken. I still have to reduce more and I'll mention if I get more than 3pts pavsex decrease.

Last edited:

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Done more testing. Savescum each day to get max amount. I still believe something is broken (and apart from it it's too damn hard is player has to savescum) since everyday the max amount I get is 3 points pavsex decrease and that translates into 1, rarely 2 slut fame decrease. It doesn't matter if it's after any of the 2 church service or not. That's why I think something is broken. I still have to reduce more and I'll mention if I get more than 3pts pavsex decrease.
I don't think the church actions remove slut rep when it's above 400. I am wrong

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes