Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi Nutluck, just reminding you, as requested, that it would be nice to have an option to break up with Sveta's boyfriends (Artem, Fedor...etc) through a conversation option. I know it is not exactly two weeks, but getting there :)
Just keep reminding me about ever 2 weeks until I let you know I added it. right now still working on finishing up the pav park revamp and working on tweaking the appearance update we did a couple of updates ago, it is not working how we want so we are making some changes so it hopefully works better.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Seems there's a missing image: images/system/phone/icons/xPICx.png

The "friends with benefit" booty call has a number of dead ends, specifically certain options in the shower and some sex scene options in the apartment. Also, immediately leaving the FWB apartment you get an identical SMS message that you received prior. You can just ignore and delete it but what's up with that?

Finally, when you leave the FWB apartment, your clothing is random and you have no underwear even if you wear previously wearing some.

Last edited:

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
The existing random NPC sex scenes were the worst, but the newly introduced scenes are the best in the game. It's better to get rid of all the existing NPC hang out scenes. NPCs seduced Sveta because she was pretty, but what on earth is it that they don't like her hair color? LMAO
I really hope that the new NPC hang out scene will be completed perfectly.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The existing random NPC sex scenes were the worst, but the newly introduced scenes are the best in the game. It's better to get rid of all the existing NPC hang out scenes. NPCs seduced Sveta because she was pretty, but what on earth is it that they don't like her hair color? LMAO
I really hope that the new NPC hang out scene will be completed perfectly.
The dates will also get replaced, the hookups and bootycalls are mostly working and using the data from that revision the dating will be rebuilt as a new and less shit system.

Reactions: lacoka1221

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
So I just started a new game and a guy hit on sveta, the two options are either reject him or "how about we fuck".
I find this strange, is this a bug?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
So I just started a new game and a guy hit on sveta, the two options are either reject him or "how about we fuck".
I find this strange, is this a bug?
Not a bug. It is odd behavior on many levels. But the options in that random encounter are currently limited. I think they're working on a revision. You have the option to turn it off.

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
Not a bug. It is odd behavior on many levels. But the options in that random encounter are currently limited. I think they're working on a revision. You have the option to turn it off.
I remember there were other options such as go on a date and give phone number.... I really think this is a bug.

Edit: NVM, if you remain silent the other options appear. I find it strange that a girl with high inhibition has that option though.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I remember there were other options such as go on a date and give phone number.... I really think this is a bug.

Edit: NVM, if you remain silent the other options appear. I find it strange that a girl with high inhibition has that option though.
We're working on the dating stuff as we know its not right. One thing I'm trying to get sorted is the ability to approach people so we can cut down on the being approached odds a lot but also the options from these will change as hornguy6 is re-doing a bunch of the hookup system which will be used as a basis for teh new and improved dating.

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
Hey Kevin,

Just wanted to say that the community appreciates the work you and the team do. Honestly its amazing how far this project has gone. I couldn't have imagined a few years ago that this game will reach this far.

Thanks to everyone who works on this and being so supportive in the forums as well. This is a rare community and I am happy to be a part of it.

Reactions: Garfield67

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The Added Flavour mod has a courier job at the Delivery Depot. How does one complete an assignment? You select an assignment and go to the assigned area but there seems to be no option to complete the delivery or am I missing something? For example, the Five-Eight Estate Complex delivery is ₽55 so you go to the Five-Eight Estate but there doesn't seem to be a way to complete it?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The Added Flavour mod has a courier job at the Delivery Depot. How does one complete an assignment? You select an assignment and go to the assigned area but there seems to be no option to complete the delivery or am I missing something? For example, the Five-Eight Estate Complex delivery is ₽55 so you go to the Five-Eight Estate but there doesn't seem to be a way to complete it?
We have nothing to do with the mods other than give them a way to easily add mods to the game. I don't know of any mod author that posts here, so as the poster above said you would have to ask them directly.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi Nutluck, just reminding you, as requested, that it would be nice to have an option to break up with Sveta's boyfriends (Artem, Fedor...etc) through a conversation option. I know it is not exactly two weeks, but getting there :)
Igor is done, once it is proof read and a coder checks it. You can now go to his house and one of the chat options is breaking up with him.

Artem is also done, but someone else reminded me while I was working on him that there was a long overdue scene with Anushka where if you tell her you are dating Artem she talks about a threesome and the options are to think about it or agree. So I added in the option to go talk to Artem about a threesome with her, then a follow up where you go tell her it is all set. then next time you visit him after that you can trigger the one off scene. Just need to finish the actual sex scene.

After that I am going to see about getting one done for Vitek, then Fedor if I can figure his files out. His is not laid out like the rest of the content and a bit hard to follow at times, on what is repeating and what is one off stuff. since a breakup will have to be added to the repeating part of his story arc.

MaxtorMM

Sep 15, 2018
Here are some Linux builds of the QSP Player (Sonnix's Qqsp v1.9), if anybody wants:
No idea if the Flatpak will run as-is on Steam Deck, but would be pretty neat if it did.
Not sure if you tried, but this did work on Steam Deck. Downloaded the flatpak, opened and installed via Discover. Added as non-steam game to library. Worked without issues.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
I had reported this major game breaking bug before which is yet to be patched. Svetlana's appearance changes over time with a given rating 1 to 10. My Svetlana near the end of school year become (-1) ,probably bit overflow and there's no way I can change that without revert back to early saves. There's no body modifications done in either magic or cheat code and skill gain set to realistic. My Svetlana changed from cute to curvy body and this happened ( previously same thing happened to muscular body in another save so I had to switch to realistic skill gain).She has been almost 10 throughout the year and now she is ugly duckling - everybody despise her. I suspect curvy body adds more beauty which is causing the bit overflow. It's frustrating loosing two near the school year saves over this goddamn bug. I think we need a body type change option in cheat section.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Haven't played the game for a while, has the whole Sveta-Natasha-Kolka scenario been expanded since the last year or so? Hopefully it isn't considered complete because i like the whole dynamic and it still has a lot of potential.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes