Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Havent played in a while. Which NPCs can you marry? I remember going on dates with the random nod Huy’s and messing with the stats (affection and days dating) but can never trigger any events regarding marriage.
Still only the random ones. None of the named NPC's stories are that far along yet. Marriage will be something that likely comes after the Uni years and we just started on the first of the 4 Uni years.

Bruhhakbomama

Aug 25, 2022
Playing this on my android phone and managed to get it working with this qsp but most of the images arent working, need some help.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Playing this on my android phone and managed to get it working with this qsp but most of the images arent working, need some help.

Most likely that player doesn't support video's most of them do not.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you very much! I read also your comment regarding the threesome with Artem+Nush, awesome stuff! I must say, I really love the game but I am most impressed that this is a community project and how helpful and responsive everyone is in this threads, and in particular yourself. Thanks for everything!
Vitek - has break up at his home
Fedor - has another option to break up in his bedroom at home making it easier to break up with him when you want instead of waiting for story points to breakup.
Igor - can now be broke up with as a chat option in his room.
Artem - can now be broke up with as a chat option in his room, also added the long ago hinted 3some scene and a special new one off non repeatable sex scene that can be triggered after having had anal sex with him and another trigger is meet.

So that should now be all the school kids you can official date now have easy ways to break up with them when you want, some is already merged the rest is in coding, having the code checked and finished.

Reactions: Edhinor

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ive seen people use this one and had no problems tho which is why i picked it
Don't know we just have two recommend on the OP, I have no clue what other players work with GL.

The only other thing I can think of is you download the update pack for images and not the core images so you would be missing a lot of them. or something messed up during the download or unzipping. If it is not a player issue or one of those I have no clue what it could be.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
In the official release just the first year of classes is up. This release the next three years of the teachers degree should be finished. With that said, other than some random events there is still not much story there yet. Katja is getting her story at the Uni started this release, but other than her. There is still not much story yet, but that is just how we need to develop it. We need to have the classes etc all done before adding in NPC's with story arcs. So hopefully next release you will start seeing work on the NPC's and story arcs.
Oh good, I thought it was 2 years or 3.
EDIT: But gives Sveta the degree/diploma?
I'd advise against making it 4 years so fast, cause as you said, it is pretty damn contentless.

if you have a suggestion for a better image, post it here. But with that said I believe in a future update maybe next but more likely the next one after that. The idea is to revamp the apartments/homes Sveta can live in and have a lot more options for things you can buy for your home. I imagine when that happens the images will get a bit of a revamp too.
The mansion was revamped fairly recently. It has new images, new rooms, new functionality, upgrades. So were a bunch of other homes.
Here some 2 desks that might fit IMO
mansion desk 01.jpg mansion desk 02.jpg

----

Btw, the village cottage after you pay for refurbishment looks good on the inside, yet on the outside still looks rundown.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'd advise against making it 4 years so fast, cause as you said, it is pretty damn contentless.

The mansion was revamped fairly recently. It has new images, new rooms, new functionality, upgrades. So were a bunch of other homes.
View attachment 2056645 View attachment 2056646

----

Btw, the village cottage after you pay for refurbishment looks good on the inside, yet on the outside still looks rundown.
We can get the classes done easy enough, since it is just a template with all the code and others stuff already done. So just needs a little writing for the general classroom text and then slight tweak to a little code so it knows which one is why semester. But all and all it is very quick to add more classes to a existing degree once we get the first year done, which is when we have to do all the code.

Yes after the 4 years if you get good enough grades you get a teaching degree. though there is not much yet currently to do with said degree.

This will be like the pav school and how I did it. I started by making the framework of classes, then random small events to add a little flavor, then I started adding the NPC's who get small events, then we start giving the NPC's actual story arcs. We will end up doing the Uni more or less the same way. Other than you will see the occasionally thing like Katja getting her story arc early because the writer of her story just knew what he wanted to do with her at the Uni and wanted to get it started since the 1st year of classes was done.

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
On android there's no way to activate mod it always say

action; -1
Line: 106
Error number: 104
Description:File not found!

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019

View attachment 2056645 View attachment 2056646

----

The way the coding works for the desk, they all use the same image. They access a shared file.

We will at some point add more upgrades to the homes, such as buying furniture to upgrade various rooms in the homes. When that happens, we will set the code to detect which location you are in and which upgrade you have, and use an appropriate image then.

Most of the revamps to the homes was me just standardizing the options, so actions appeared in the same order. Like getting a drink of water was the first action in one kitchen home, and the bottom action in another kitchen home. Now it should always be in the same spot in the action menu.

The mansion revamp was me trying to eliminate 9 small locations in the files by putting them into only 3 files, and naming them better so it was easier to find. I just got a little carried away when I did it lol.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I updated our dev thread on our other forum with a full list of what I am working on this release. Some details about each project and how far along each project is to being done.

- Pav park revamp
1) Park is now split into 2 section, the main area where the entrance is, which includes the theater, cafe etc. It is where more people are and is more heavily patrolled by the police. The other section is the less traveled paths that lead in the woods of the park and down to the river that feeds the pav lake. - done
2) New random small events was added to both locations, you will get different small events in each location, also based on time of day and time of year, with a couple of multi-part ones including sex events. - done
3) It is now safer to sleep on the park bench near the entrance but less safe to sleep on one deep in the park - done
4) Vitek, Dan, and Vasily drinking in the park event was move to deeper in the park. - done
5) Now you can run into some of the gopnik girls in the park as well, where you can hang out and drink with them. You get some different reactions based on your social group and if you have drank with them before. - done
6) Now there is a larger group of gopnik guys along with Paulina that you can hang out with. You get some different reactions based on your social group and/or slut rep. Non gopnik Sveta might want to be cautious. - work in progress
7) Most of the gopniks hanging out together drinking beer and getting high. Some new songs with Anushka playing guitar while Rad sings and one where Nush plays guitar and sings herself. Again different reactions based on social group and slut rep. With a few follow up events that can trigger when the little gathering is over. - work in progress

- Vitek home gets expanded a bit, some new generic chat options in his room, and the ability to break up with him if dating. - done
- Igor new chat option in his room to break up with him. - done
- Artem new chat option to break up with him and two new sex scenes, one unlockable repeating one and one single time event. - done
- Fedor has more places to break up with him added. - done
- Vasily home was cleaned up a bit, the many different files was combined into only a few so they are easy to follow and work on in the future. A couple of triggers where tweaked, a couple of sex scenes where slightly changed, one voyeur scene was removed. Two new sex scenes with Vasily was added including one revenge sex scene. - done

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
In the official release just the first year of classes is up. This release the next three years of the teachers degree should be finished. With that said, other than some random events there is still not much story there yet. Katja is getting her story at the Uni started this release, but other than her. There is still not much story yet, but that is just how we need to develop it. We need to have the classes etc all done before adding in NPC's with story arcs. So hopefully next release you will start seeing work on the NPC's and story arcs.

I will let the coders know about sewing

as for buying that might be by design by who did it, the owner might not be interested in selling.

if you have a suggestion for a better image, post it here. But with that said I believe in a future update maybe next but more likely the next one after that. The idea is to revamp the apartments/homes Sveta can live in and have a lot more options for things you can buy for your home. I imagine when that happens the images will get a bit of a revamp too.
I didn't like the desk image that much and just searched for a more suitable replacement: stol.jpg

Sveta's PC is basically a laptop. She should be able to use it at cafes at the very least so the need to return home to find work online should be redundant. I have argued that her smartphone should be able to do this as well or maybe have a smartphone upgrade option for that as to differentiate between a regular mobile phone. There is a tablet option too which should cost less than a laptop. This is 2016, so you would have several options for internet connectivity, even in the Russian Federation.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I didn't like the desk image that much and just searched for a more suitable replacement: View attachment 2061320

Sveta's PC is basically a laptop. She should be able to use it at cafes at the very least so the need to return home to find work online should be redundant. I have argued that her smartphone should be able to do this as well or maybe have a smartphone upgrade option for that as to differentiate between a regular mobile phone. There is a tablet option too which should cost less than a laptop. This is 2016, so you would have several options for internet connectivity, even in the Russian Federation.
Image suggestions is something you need to send to Anya aka Alaratt

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there or will there also be a possibility for Sveta to have a NTR relationship with her boyfriend/husband?
Ya off the top of my head there's some Artem NTR scenes where she gets passed around by some gopniks in front of him. She can also just plain cheat on any of them but not necessarily as part of an NTR scene.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
there is a way to pass the months ? I'm in winter, and some quests doesn't progress due to the closure of some exterior areas...

Sep 23, 2021
there is a way to pass the months ? I'm in winter, and some quests doesn't progress due to the closure of some exterior areas...
Shifting days/months breaks the game to the point that everything falls apart, there's a lot of code that uses the day tracker variable and updates during the midnight/sleep routines. Shifting hours within the same day would would then tick/sleep over the next but that's just as laborious.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there or will there also be a possibility for Sveta to have a NTR relationship with her boyfriend/husband?
Yes at some point with certain NPC's we will likely add in the ability to cheat in front of them. I mean you can already cheat on them if you want too, but they don't know about it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes