Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ya off the top of my head there's some Artem NTR scenes where she gets passed around by some gopniks in front of him. She can also just plain cheat on any of them but not necessarily as part of an NTR scene.
There is that scene but it is more of a rape scene, though Sveta can agree. Most likely more stuff where Sveta just convinces her BF it is ok will be added to places like the Uni.
there is a way to pass the months ? I'm in winter, and some quests doesn't progress due to the closure of some exterior areas...
Time shift past midnight often causes problems and will break stuff in the game. Going for several days, weeks or months will always break stuff in the game.

What exactly are you looking for that can't be done in winter. Most things have two versions a winter and non winter, there is some stuff restricted to certain times of the year yes.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So, you still can't save/prevent Katja from getting raped (and impregnated)?

That scene/situation is so horrible that makes me don't wanna even start her content :(
Unless they added it back in I'm pretty sure she doesn't get pregnant anymore. Hopefully it'll be properly avoidable, or even just completely non existent once Katja's pure lesbian path gets more updated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cool'Thulhu

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So, you still can't save/prevent Katja from getting raped (and impregnated)?

That scene/situation is so horrible that makes me don't wanna even start her content :(
That was removed and she won't get knocked up. When we redo Dimka's party we will discuss the sexual assault aspect then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cool'Thulhu

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I did forget on my list of still being done

Julia - now has a full apartment but like Vitek there is not much to do there beyond shower and scrounge for food in the fridge. The main changes is you will now no longer suddenly end up in a date with her, she will ask you after having sex if you want to be her GF. Even if you do start dating her there is now a way to chat with her in her room and break up with her. Also added some generic chats to her in her room.

So that was the last of the pav students you could date and they now all have ways to break up with them. Niko and Fedor are still the hardest because you have to wait until certain points in their story but they have several spots where you can break up with them.

Reactions: Edhinor

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
How do i set clothes to unwanted? i can do it with shoes and coats but not clothes, playing lastet version

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
I noticed that there are some pictures missing or not loading, for example:

Pictures where sveta dreams about having sex with the therapist, is this a bug or am I missing something?

Edit: also some pictures from hypnotherapy.

Sep 23, 2021
I noticed that there are some pictures missing or not loading, for example:

Pictures where sveta dreams about having sex with the therapist, is this a bug or am I missing something?
Choose switch to HTML under the objects menu and then get the image path, then check the images folder. If they are missing just post the image name that should be there. Some videos won't play, that's due to codecs.

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
Choose switch to HTML under the objects menu and then get the image path, then check the images folder. If they are missing just post the image name that should be there. Some videos won't play, that's due to codecs.
Thanks for the help, I found the images. how would I fix this issue?

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
Interesting thing I noticed, run qsp player the videos will play however, if you load or quickload once then some of them wont.

Edit: I noticed some inconsistent behavior, if you let the previous vid play for some time before moving to the next scene, the chance that the next vid will play is much higher.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Interesting thing I noticed, run qsp player the videos will play however, if you load or quickload once then some of them wont.

Edit: I noticed some inconsistent behavior, if you let the previous vid play for some time before moving to the next scene, the chance that the next vid will play is much higher.
These issues are with the player itself and beyond our control

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do i set clothes to unwanted? i can do it with shoes and coats but not clothes, playing lastet version
From the main wardrobe page you can just click "open your wardrobe" botton right at the top (right one of the three) and then the shop its from or view all and you'll get the outfits in a list form with an image of the outfit and various options, sellect the bin icon for unwanted or you can delete it directly if not worried about the money you'll get selling it.

Reactions: lexlexx

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Yeah, I burned out. Again.
Reason being money. on my nonsex char, having one of the high end objective (mansion).

BTW now that I think about it, I never got the fashion show at all in nearly 1,5 years of fashion modelling. It is out or just in the evenings (cause I didn't visit on evenings)?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Sooo, any chance of having white/silver/platinum hair in the game?
1664224051373.png
There's already many outfits that have girls with platinum hair and i can't dye the PC hair to match :confused:

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
I noticed someone's adding wlife style prostitution to the base game. Does anyone know if it's accessible in game yet and if so how do you start it?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes