Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I had reported this major game breaking bug before which is yet to be patched. Svetlana's appearance changes over time with a given rating 1 to 10. My Svetlana near the end of school year become (-1) ,probably bit overflow and there's no way I can change that without revert back to early saves. There's no body modifications done in either magic or cheat code and skill gain set to realistic. My Svetlana changed from cute to curvy body and this happened ( previously same thing happened to muscular body in another save so I had to switch to realistic skill gain).She has been almost 10 throughout the year and now she is ugly duckling - everybody despise her. I suspect curvy body adds more beauty which is causing the bit overflow. It's frustrating loosing two near the school year saves over this goddamn bug. I think we need a body type change option in cheat section.
Thjis is almost certainly the result of an STD or becoming a crack whore. The first one is far more likely and to fix it just go to the clinic and get it treated.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Haven't played the game for a while, has the whole Sveta-Natasha-Kolka scenario been expanded since the last year or so? Hopefully it isn't considered complete because i like the whole dynamic and it still has a lot of potential.
No it hasn't and no it is not consider complete. NPC are worked on when someone claims them and has a good story arc for them or when I just get a idea for one of the many NPC's and add to their story arc. Someone is working on Natasha but giving her a friends/lover path, not expanding her current submissive path which is what the Kolka stuff is on.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Thjis is almost certainly the result of an STD or becoming a crack whore. The first one is far more likely and to fix it just go to the clinic and get it treated.
Thanks,I'll try that.BTW there's another bug that my Svetlana got a antipregnancy shot from clinic and now she is " protected by shot " forever. That shot supposed to be valid for three months! I 'm also following grandpa doctor storyline and she recommended to use compromised pills,I guess some conflict going on there.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
I had reported this major game breaking bug before which is yet to be patched. Svetlana's appearance changes over time with a given rating 1 to 10. My Svetlana near the end of school year become (-1) ,probably bit overflow and there's no way I can change that without revert back to early saves. There's no body modifications done in either magic or cheat code and skill gain set to realistic. My Svetlana changed from cute to curvy body and this happened ( previously same thing happened to muscular body in another save so I had to switch to realistic skill gain).She has been almost 10 throughout the year and now she is ugly duckling - everybody despise her. I suspect curvy body adds more beauty which is causing the bit overflow. It's frustrating loosing two near the school year saves over this goddamn bug. I think we need a body type change option in cheat section.
Usually that only happens if you have an std. We have talked about changing it, but for now that's one of the std results.

oops, just saw Kevin already replied.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi Nutluck, just reminding you, as requested, that it would be nice to have an option to break up with Sveta's boyfriends (Artem, Fedor...etc) through a conversation option. I know it is not exactly two weeks, but getting there :)
Igor is done and in the game, Vitek is having final code done so should be in the game in the next day or two. Artem is nearly finished which only leaves Fedor.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Met some dumb bug (should be low priority I think):
Took one character next day after finishing the highschool year to enrol it into university. May 26 I think. After enrolling it the red hat icon appeared that read "exams are over, results on monday" or something.
Maybe move enrolling time window up?

junktrash

Jul 19, 2022
Not sure if this has been posted before, but I have a bug that makes the game unplayable. When I start, regardless of which option I choose, background, anything, after the first few story screens run through I get to an error stating the following.

Area: on visit
Line: 125
Code: 112
Desc: Label not found!

Anyone else encountered this? I have tried the 0.8.7.4 with the image packs and the 0.8.6 all in one. Same error.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Usually that only happens if you have an std. We have talked about changing it, but for now that's one of the std results.

oops, just saw Kevin already replied.
Yep definitely STD. I disabled stds in cheat and voila! Head-scraching problem solved,many thanks.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure if this has been posted before, but I have a bug that makes the game unplayable. When I start, regardless of which option I choose, background, anything, after the first few story screens run through I get to an error stating the following.

Anyone else encountered this? I have tried the 0.8.7.4 with the image packs and the 0.8.6 all in one. Same error.
Where exactly are you going outside from that is causing that?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yep definitely STD. I disabled stds in cheat and voila! Head-scraching problem solved,many thanks.
We are talking about changing this, I have been saying we need to for awhile. Everyone reports it as a bug for good reason. Hopefully this release it gets changed. STD's might still give a looks hit but only a minor one and instead will likely give a big mood hit and maybe a health hit. We are debating exactly how to do it, but hopefully it is done this release.

Reactions: ishtra

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

IF its on all starts then I think its a QSP player issue. Try the sonnix player linked in the OP

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Igor is done and in the game, Vitek is having final code done so should be in the game in the next day or two. Artem is nearly finished which only leaves Fedor.
Thank you very much! I read also your comment regarding the threesome with Artem+Nush, awesome stuff! I must say, I really love the game but I am most impressed that this is a community project and how helpful and responsive everyone is in this threads, and in particular yourself. Thanks for everything!

p1kdum

Aug 9, 2016
Not sure if you tried, but this did work on Steam Deck. Downloaded the flatpak, opened and installed via Discover. Added as non-steam game to library. Worked without issues.
Awesome! You beat me to it, just got my deck the other day.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you very much! I read also your comment regarding the threesome with Artem+Nush, awesome stuff! I must say, I really love the game but I am most impressed that this is a community project and how helpful and responsive everyone is in this threads, and in particular yourself. Thanks for everything!
You're welcome. So Igor is merged and in the main files. Vitek is being coded now. I took a break from working on Artem for a bit as the sex and more importantly after sex scene just keep expanding on me. I keep thinking of new things, options, variations to add. So I need to step back for a moment and went and tinkered with a couple of other things.

Vitek - got his house expanded a little, you can now scrounge food and water in his kitchen, his bedroom got expanded a bit, it is now set up where you can just go see him instead of having to wait for him to take you to his house and a few generic chats was added so I could find a place to put the break up option.

That just leaves finishing the post Artem sex scene and then Fedor. That will then be a way to break up with all the characters you can official date. Dimka doesn't have one but there is a reason for it, Niko already has one and you can''t officially "date" anyone else, like Katja or Julia yet. They will get breakup options when their stories get to the point where they official become Sveta's GF.

Reactions: Edhinor

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know which dynamic input command to make the MC Dominant and submissive?
None, there is no such stats in the base game anymore. It was replaced with the willpower system which is a lot more dynamic and flexible. With that said they will likely return as sexual traits/preferences but they will most likely just effect arousal and maybe some willpower checks.

Reactions: ustar

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
How long is university now?

----
Some homes lack the sewing option. For example the cottage in the village and the Pushkin rental apartment.
BTW, there's an option to buy the residential city apartment, why not for the Pushkin one too?

Also, the image of the desk in the mansion displays the same old shitty desk from Pavlovsk home.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
Havent played in a while. Which NPCs can you marry? I remember going on dates with the random nod Huy’s and messing with the stats (affection and days dating) but can never trigger any events regarding marriage.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How long is university now?

----
Some homes lack the sewing option. For example the cottage in the village and the Pushkin rental apartment.
BTW, there's an option to buy the residential city apartment, why not for the Pushkin one too?

Also, the image of the desk in the mansion displays the same old shitty desk from Pavlovsk home.
In the official release just the first year of classes is up. This release the next three years of the teachers degree should be finished. With that said, other than some random events there is still not much story there yet. Katja is getting her story at the Uni started this release, but other than her. There is still not much story yet, but that is just how we need to develop it. We need to have the classes etc all done before adding in NPC's with story arcs. So hopefully next release you will start seeing work on the NPC's and story arcs.

I will let the coders know about sewing

as for buying that might be by design by who did it, the owner might not be interested in selling.

if you have a suggestion for a better image, post it here. But with that said I believe in a future update maybe next but more likely the next one after that. The idea is to revamp the apartments/homes Sveta can live in and have a lot more options for things you can buy for your home. I imagine when that happens the images will get a bit of a revamp too.

Reactions: ustar
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes