Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Done more testing. Savescum each day to get max amount. I still believe something is broken (and apart from it it's too damn hard is player has to savescum) since everyday the max amount I get is 3 points pavsex decrease and that translates into 1, rarely 2 slut fame decrease. It doesn't matter if it's after any of the 2 church service or not. That's why I think something is broken. I still have to reduce more and I'll mention if I get more than 3pts pavsex decrease.
Check with coders and it looks like on days you only can light a candle 1-2 points is normal. On days you can attend church service or have confession. Then it should be around 3 points a day, you can attend 2 different services once a week, and have confession once a week. So 3 days you should see 3 point drop and 4 days a 1-2 points, so over a week you get 13-15 which is how it is coded. If you only light candles then yeah you will only see a drop of 1-2 points a day

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
I don't think the church actions remove slut rep when it's above 400. I am wrong
Noooo, you were not wrong.
Nutluck too, update on the previous issue:
When I hit 400 pavsex (and 200 pavslut), light a candle instantly removed a point (before that only decrease I've seen was at day change). Now (next day) done something like 10 candles, removed 10 sex points. I bet, those saturday and sunday services will work too (EDIT: and they do).
But why??

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Noooo, you were not wrong.
Nutluck too, update on the previous issue:
When I hit 400 pavsex (and 200 pavslut), light a candle instantly removed a point (before that only decrease I've seen was at day change). Now (next day) done something like 10 candles, removed 10 sex points. I bet, those saturday and sunday services will work too (EDIT: and they do).
But why??
I just looked at the code and I am not seeing a cap anywhere on it. Unless someone put it somewhere it shouldn't somehow. So it should work the same regardless.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I guess I've should have read that I need to install stuff to run this before downloading
Just have to install the qsp player, then you need the qsp file and image pack, sound pack if you want sound.

Sadly that is just how qsp games work, there is no real way around it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
sorry for asking but is there any way to make the school uniform very slutty?
there are some with really short skirts, you can also use the cheat menu and turn off uniforms and wear anything you want to school. Just understand you will miss out on some content with the uniforms and the events will assume you are still wearing one.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
sorry for asking but is there any way to make the school uniform very slutty?
I've been trying but its real hard to find uniforms that meet the requirement of having button up shirts (pref white) and check or dark skirts. I'll make as slutty options as I can find (or in one case merge two images together) that can count as uniform.

ishtra

Aug 6, 2017
I've been trying but its real hard to find uniforms that meet the requirement of having button up shirts (pref white) and check or dark skirts. I'll make as slutty options as I can find (or in one case merge two images together) that can count as uniform.
A couple I have dont know if they what you are looking for kevin...or this is the right place lol

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
A couple I have dont know if they what you are looking for kevin...or this is the right place lol
Can't use second one as she's sitting down and the outfits are all standing mostly head-on. First one is good, I'll strip the bg and add the grey then get it in the set I have being reviewed by the team currently. Thanks!

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
I had no idea about the electrolysis, thank you. The makeup stuff is what I've been doing. As for the clothes what I meant was an option for stores to show all outfits for purchase at once. I know that's a lot of clothes to show, but that's why I suggested it be an optional cheat.
Sup, not sure if someone else answer you already about the cosmetic but one way to make it permanent is going to "The Galeria mall/Beauty Bar"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but remember is a tattoo so once you make it you will never be able to remove it...

Sep 23, 2021
Didn't really have any specific in mind. How do I look in the code?
Use the QGen Editor, and you can open the QSP file to look through the code and various areas. It's a big game so without knowing what you're looking for then I can't point to any area to get the info from.

Just be careful to back up your save and QSP file before editing or reviewing code. There's also a bunch of variables over on the wiki if that's back up that'll help. Never edit the QSP file unless you know what you're doing instead use the console in the QSP player, and you can use the code as well as the variables with the usual warnings of the game breaking.

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Remind me about this again in 2 weeks from now in case I forget. I can't do it right now busy with other stuff.
Hi Nutluck, just reminding you, as requested, that it would be nice to have an option to break up with Sveta's boyfriends (Artem, Fedor...etc) through a conversation option. I know it is not exactly two weeks, but getting there :)

Reactions: Euthanasist
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes